PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Mustang Purchased for New Intercooled Supercharger Development

Jerry Barnes
11-30-2004, 04:42 PM
Well, here we go again! I just got back from the dealership and I ordered our new 2005 Mustang GT. We are working on the Intercooled Supercharger for it as we speak. just thought I would share some of the details :

Black(of course) with Red interior
Delete spoiler. We are going to do our own.
1,000 watt stereo
Premium package with all the bells and whistles
Posi
5 speed manual
4.6L 3V

We are trying very hard to get this done before the opening races in Florida in March. I hope we make it!

See Ya!

Jerry

jstevens
11-30-2004, 04:46 PM
Jerry,

Interesting that you chose a manual. Any specific reason?
Just curious.

Tallboy
11-30-2004, 04:50 PM
awesome!! can't wait to see the results/see it run. where in florida will you be bringing it in march?

Jerry Barnes
11-30-2004, 05:55 PM
Jerry,

Interesting that you chose a manual. Any specific reason?
Just curious.

If there was anything I thought about a lot, it was the manual vs. automatic topic. I would prefer a automatic, but I think from a marketing standpoint the kids would relate to the stick a little better. The car is intended for the younger crowd and I think they will like seeing and driving the car with a stick. I talked to Lidio about this a lot and he said buy a automatic. But, all of the other products we have done development on have been automatics. So, to make a long story short, I chose something a little different for this project.

Thanks

Jerry

jstevens
11-30-2004, 06:03 PM
Like Arby's says "Different is good"

Bradley G
11-30-2004, 06:13 PM
Hey Jerry,

Maybe 2 are in order, one with an extra pedal and one fer yer less coordinated;) Did ForD charge you an outragous $ for the project car? thanks for the 411
Bradley G

bigslim
11-30-2004, 06:48 PM
As I was one of the first to ride in the Trilogy 1 car, I hope to be one of the first to ride in the "Mustang 1" car too. Good luck buddy.

Bigdogjim
11-30-2004, 06:51 PM
OK good luck with it:)

Keep us posted................

MikesMerc
11-30-2004, 07:47 PM
Between this Mustang kit and the F-150 blower kit, I think we're going to see Trilogy Motorsports hit "the next level." I'm glad I can be around to watch things unfold for you guys. Everyone at Trilogy deserves it.

Good luck and keep us posted. And if you ever need any test pilots, consider my services available:D

MI2QWK4U
11-30-2004, 08:03 PM
As I was one of the first to ride in the Trilogy 1 car, I hope to be one of the first to ride in the "Mustang 1" car too. Good luck buddy.

Little known Trivia Darryl, who was the first person besides Lidio to experience Trilogy #1, even before Jerry Barnes???

Answer: Me! Lid came by the station and gave me my first taste of an expensive go fast drug, been hooked on that Trilogy Majik eversince! My 2006 Mustang GT will be getting the Trilogy Treatment as well.... Maybe I will have to trade in the Durango for a nice new F-150 to haul my rides around?

MikesMerc
11-30-2004, 08:12 PM
Maybe I will have to trade in the Durango for a nice new F-150 to haul my rides around?

Oh yeah! Do it!

I luv my truck! It just needs more grunt...something a roots blower would take care of:)

stevengerard
11-30-2004, 08:13 PM
I would prefer a automatic, but I think from a marketing standpoint the kids would relate to the stick a little better. The car is intended for the younger crowd and I think they will like seeing and driving the car with a stick. Jerry

So what is the market age range for the GT, does it differ from the Cobra (I'd think so) Any info on the next Cobra, I'm dreaming of having a new Cobra or new Z06 in a couple of years. The nice thing about the Mustang is I could still travel with most of the family. Maybe a new GT auto with your blower will be a better way to go instead of the Cobra., Good luck,

bigslim
11-30-2004, 11:22 PM
Little known Trivia Darryl, who was the first person besides Lidio to experience Trilogy #1, even before Jerry Barnes???

Answer: Me! Lid came by the station and gave me my first taste of an expensive go fast drug, been hooked on that Trilogy Majik eversince! My 2006 Mustang GT will be getting the Trilogy Treatment as well.... Maybe I will have to trade in the Durango for a nice new F-150 to haul my rides around?
2006 GT????

mdmarauder
12-01-2004, 12:22 PM
Can't wait to see the supercharger. Going to the Dealer tonight to order mine. Silver, Spoiler Delete, Prem. Package, and Auto Trans. It's gonna be a long four weeks.

:burnout: