PDA

View Full Version : '96 Mustang GT Kill

King Fubar
12-01-2004, 08:24 PM
Was coming home from Ft. Myers this evening when I passed an out of town 96 GT before the toll booth. As we hit the booth at the same time we gave up the cash and both rolled out slow and both kicked it in the butt at the same time going over the Cape Coral Bridge. He finally caught up when I slowed down for traffic. Once it cleared he wanted somemore so we hit it again. I slowed down after he caught up all he could do is shake his head in disbelief :awe: .....The funny thing was I looked over at him and he was looking down at his car trying to figure out what was wrong and looking at mine like there's no :censor: way....Guess theres not many Marauders in Tenn.

:bandit:

CBT
12-01-2004, 08:51 PM
Nice! Another Rust-ang down. Well, it's not just that there aren't many MM's in Tennessee, (my home state) there aren't many ANYWHERE, and that's what makes these cars so great. When I got my base stickers last week (i'm stationed in VA in the Navy) the lady at the pass office was looking at my paper work and asks "Marauder, is that a van?" 'Nope.' "A motorcycle?" 'Nope.' "Sedan?" 'Yep.' "Never heard of it." 'I'm sorry.' When the bank approved my loan for the car, the loan officer had never heard of one either, asked me to bring it by one day so they could see one. Still need to go by there...

CRUZTAKER
12-01-2004, 09:57 PM
Nice! Not a ricer, but fun to race. The GT's are a riot at the track. Most are not even competition and won't pair up with me.

5-O's are funner in the long run.