PDA

View Full Version : Help Logan help the Quints!

Logan
01-31-2003, 06:24 PM
All,

Just a few days ago, a fellow I work with at my day job, Moussa Soukouna and his wife Juanita gave birth to a healthy set of Quintuplets. Despite being delivered 13 weeks early the babies, and their mom, should be fine. Moussa and his wife live in a one-bedroom apartment and as you can imagine, the addition of five new family members will create quite a strain on the family's resources.

In conjunction with my Employer and our sister site www.mercurycougar.net, I'm asking people to spare a few dollars to help this new family get on their feet and to ease their financial burden.

Being a new father of Twins myself, this is a cause I've brought near and dear to my heart. I'm personally donating $100 to the effort.

For less than you would spend on a couple of soft drinks or a fast food meal you can help a VERY needy family out. I'm not asking any set amount, and this is 100% voluntary and 100% of the proceeds go to the Soukouna family.

If you appreciate this site in the slightest, and are looking for a way to express yourself, this is by far the most meaningful thing to can do to thank me.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/moussa.jpg

To donate any amount, you can click the button below and make an instant donation via www.paypal.com or via Snail Mail to:

Dynamex Inc.
Attn: Logan McLeod
1801 Royal Lane, Suite 405
Dallas, TX

All checks sent via snail mail can be made payable directly to "Moussa Soukouna"

All funds I collect via paypal will be forwarded directly to Moussa and I will be paying for the paypal fees out of my own pocket.

I thank you all in advance for your generosity and will be keeping a running tally of all cash I collect for them on the main page of the site!
<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="business" value="logan.mcleod@dynamex.com">
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="Moussa &#038; Jaunita Soukouna">
<input type="hidden" name="no_note" value="1">
<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">
<input type="hidden" name="tax" value="0">
<input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/images/x-click-but21.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">
</form>

Logan
01-31-2003, 07:05 PM
..within minutes we're up to $200!!

Logan
02-03-2003, 12:48 PM
New Picture!!

TAF
02-03-2003, 12:58 PM
although, it IS much better. I'm "in" Logan. Hope all are doing well.

Logan
02-05-2003, 02:54 PM
Baby update:

Born at Christ Hospital in Oak Lawn, Illinois on December 2, 2002
3 boys and 2 girls

1st baby born at 05:53: Carolyn, 2lbs. 1/2 oz.
2nd baby born at 05:54: Sala, 2lbs. 3 and 1/2 oz.
3rd baby born at 05:55: Gabriel, 2lbs. 1 oz.
4th baby born at 05:56: Assetou, 1lb. 11 oz.
5th baby born at 05:57: Moussa, Jr., 2lbs. 7 and 1/2 oz.

The births were facilitated by a neonatology staff of 15 practitioners. There were 5 neonatologists, 5 intensive care nurses and 5 respiratory therapists. As you can see, each baby had its' own team. Two babies are at home now, two more come home this week, with the 5th to follow soon.

martyo
02-05-2003, 03:20 PM
I sthat what they mean by a 5.) liter (or is that half-pints???)>

Directedby
02-05-2003, 10:16 PM
December 2nd is my birthday. Thought I saw a resemblence.

jefferson-mo
02-06-2003, 08:24 PM
over the top boys(and girls)! over the top!:beer:

Hey Logan, what a great thing you're doing:bows:

wish there were more like you:bows:

Logan
02-14-2003, 08:58 AM
More news! Between this site and my employer, we've now collected over $10000 for Moussa and his family.

Once we have an exact total, I'll post it here. Thanks to a member of mercurymarauder.net Moussa and Juanita will also be receiving an official letter of congratulations from the President of the United States as well!

I cannot express how thankful and appreciative I am of the generosity shown by the members of this site and our sister site mercurycougar.net. Collectively, over 10% of the money being donated to Moussa came from our efforts!

Definately something to be proud of!

Thank you all VERY much.