PDA

View Full Version : Air intake

Motorhead350
12-02-2004, 01:53 PM
When I order the JLT intake system what is included when I order the $75 dollar kit. I'm a little confused because of the options and want to make sure I get the complete kit. Thanks

BruteForce
12-02-2004, 03:28 PM
Give Jay a call. 757 335 1940 He'll fix you up with what you need.

SergntMac
12-02-2004, 03:35 PM
When I order the JLT intake system what is included when I order the $75 dollar kit. I'm a little confused because of the options and want to make sure I get the complete kit. Thanks
I lifted this from JLT's forum, does it help?

Hi all.
Some have heard of JLT and some haven't. I make and sell induction systems for various cars including the Marauder. There are many customers on this site and to them I say thank you.

What I offer is a complete kit from the throttle body to the filter. (pic below).
You will use your stock MAF and that's all.
The pipe in the system is offered in Black or any color you wish. In stock I have Black, Torch Red, Sonic blue and a custom color changing color very close to the Mystichrome on the 04 Cobras.
New Pricing is as follows:
kit from tb to MAF: $65 in black and & $80 in color
MAF adaptor $20 (you will need this if you are stock. It allows the use of a clamp on filter.
9" S&B Powerstack filter $35
S&B breather $10 (this is optional. It replaces the PCV hose going to the intake pipe, reducing the amount of oil getting recirculated into the intake)

So a complete system with out the breather is $120 + shipping.

I have done before and after dyno testing of this product with great gains.
You can expect atleast 8-10 RWHP and RWTQ form this mod!

Orders can be made from the web site www.jlttruecoldair.com (http://www.jlttruecoldair.com/) or call them in @ 757 335 1940

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!!
Jay Tucker

Tucker
12-02-2004, 04:41 PM
Thanks MAC.
For a complete kit you will need the kit plus the MAF adaptor and filter.
$120 total.
Let me know if I can help.
Jay

Motorhead350
12-02-2004, 07:52 PM
Thanks a lot :D