PDA

View Full Version : Atco Saturday 12/4/04 Test & Tune

JET
12-04-2004, 12:28 AM
BillyGman & I are taking our monsters to the track today.

Track opens at 10am, racing all day.

If you can come join us.

Who do you think will leave with bragging rights?:duel:

FiveO
12-04-2004, 12:37 AM
Quit teasing.

She's sleeping til March....

Shhh...don't wake her...!

BillyGman
12-04-2004, 12:56 AM
Who do you think will leave with bragging rights?:duel: LOL....actually, I think it should be very close John. Unless ofcourse you just did something else to your car this week that I don't know about. But either way, I'm just curious how much difference the cool air will make to my ET's, since it seems to have been kind to a number of others here lately. And the last time I ran my car was back in June. ;)

bigslim
12-04-2004, 01:23 AM
Knowing what you have done to your car John my money is on you. I am sure both of you will turn in some good runs. Maybe you guys can get someone to record you two doing a burnout for the Trilogy contest.

BillyGman
12-04-2004, 01:33 AM
Knowing what you have done to your car John my money is on you. I am sure both of you will turn in some good runs. Maybe you guys can get someone to record you two doing a burnout for the Trilogy contest.Oh, so there are some secrets that John is hiding up his sleeve today, uh? As far as any burnout vids go, let me state here and now, that any burnouts that John or anyone records of me doing w/my car today will NOT be the burnout vid that I will submit for that contest. I'm working on something better for next week. ;)

MarauderMark
12-04-2004, 08:25 AM
Have a great time both of you.. :burn: :burn:

BillyGman
12-06-2004, 11:26 AM
As it turns out, our cars are VERY close as I had thought they were. But if you want the details, then go to the "community" forum where I've started a new thread about the details and results of our race. Here's a link......

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=14460