PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for Capers after the Events Party?

TechHeavy
12-05-2004, 06:18 PM
Hi guys,

I'm going to try like heck to be there in time for the party, but if I'm running late would any of you be interested in meeting at Capers after? :)

I'm picking up my car from Lidio on the 11th as well, and I'd love to see some of the best modded Marauders in the country, (oh yeah, and meet their drivers too)! :D

MikesMerc
12-05-2004, 06:46 PM
I'll be on kiddie patrol on Sat evening, but if there is time after the get together at Trilogy I'll certainly swing by Capers.

bigslim
12-05-2004, 06:58 PM
I can make it. I won't be having steak though because I have been dieting. A good piece of fish or chicken sounds good. See you next week. By the way, check your PM.

MI2QWK4U
12-05-2004, 10:22 PM
I can make Capers after the meeting.

Hack Goby
12-06-2004, 11:48 AM
YEP!,Honking big steak sounds good to me.I will be there.

TechHeavy
12-06-2004, 04:11 PM
YEP!,Honking big steak sounds good to me.I will be there.Thanks guys. You all rock! I just got great news though.... My boss has agreed to let someone else cover me at work on Saturday, so I'll be on a plane in the a.m. and be at Trilogy for the events party on time! I'll be calling to R.S.V.P. first thing in the morning... hope it's not too late.
I'll still be up for Capers after, (yeah!) but just wanted to give you guys the update.
I'll see you all there!

dwasson
12-06-2004, 05:08 PM
I'll be there, either in the penaly box (van) or the POS Chrysler. I sure miss my Marauder.