PDA

View Full Version : New Kid

Drives03Maraude
12-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Hey guys,
Well, I finnaly just gave up on my old t-bird after she got nailed for the last time by a deer on the way home from my freinds house (I was seriously on round 3!). So I said to hell with it, I knew what my dream car was, and that was that. I was able to get my hands on one of these through much help from my grandmother to whome I owe my life and man, what a fun time it has been! I am driving a Black 03 marauder with a Superchips custom chip as its inly mod as of yet. I may also very well be the youngest guy on the site as I am 18 almost 19, Just thought I would throw that out there, see if I am wrong. You guys really have a nice site here, and I am very proud to finally own of these rare and fine cars.
I dunno, It just felt like life had only begun, the first time I turned the key.
Oh well, blah blah blah, yadie yadie yada.....etc....etc... But in a nutshell I thought I would introduce myself to you all as I was at a loss for a while as to any sort of MM specific sites and was happy to find this one!

-Dennis Stiles

teamrope
12-06-2004, 10:40 PM
Welcome Dennis,

Well, you are the youngest owner, but not by too much. It would help to know where you are. Might be a local group you can meet with and check out some mods first hand.
Have fun, and be safe.

Drives03Maraude
12-06-2004, 10:51 PM
Yeah, Sorry bout that, I recide in Rockville MD (County Seat of montgomery county) and just south of Gaithersburg. I would love to meet up with a local meet. Just tell me when and where! thanx!
-Dennis Stiles

Patrick
12-06-2004, 11:10 PM
welcome!!!! Just stick around, thiers alot in your area!!!

bigslim
12-07-2004, 01:46 AM
Welcome to the site. Now you be careful with that big car and all that power. ;)

Haggis
12-07-2004, 06:01 AM
Yeah, Sorry bout that, I recide in Rockville MD (County Seat of montgomery county) and just south of Gaithersburg. I would love to meet up with a local meet. Just tell me when and where! thanx!
-Dennis Stiles

Well were you been?? You just missed our December Capitol Area Marauder Meet this past Saturday. We usually have our meets at a place called Big Bats on Kent Island, just keep an eye out for our next meet in the Northeast Forums. Glad to have ya along.

jgc61sr2002
12-07-2004, 06:28 AM
Dennis - Welcome to the site. :welcome: Enjoy your new ride. :D

mpearce
12-07-2004, 06:44 AM
Dennis,

You have good taste in cars! Most guys your age are driving riced out hondas. Welcome to the site.

Stick with Haggis...you can't go wrong. :up:

Once he takes you for a ride in Kenny Brown #8 he'll give you his famous MM.net "modding" line...

C'mon Haggis...say it...I won't steal your thunder...

-Mat

01True BlueGT
12-07-2004, 06:58 AM
Welcome and enjoy the ride. Alot of nice people here that do a lot of nice things. Post some picks of your new Ride, when you get a chance. :banana2:

RoyLPita
12-07-2004, 07:06 AM
Welcome aboard, Dennis. Enjoy the site and your new ride.

Bootlegger
12-07-2004, 07:31 AM
Welcome to the site, these guys are great, NOW, go crazy with the mods.!!!

MarauderMark
12-07-2004, 07:53 AM
Hey Dennis welcome to the greatest site for our cars on the web..So much info and the people here are fantastic..The area group for us is C.A.M. (http://capitolareamarauders.com) .when you get a chance come on out with us you'll have a great time .we have a Kenny Brown #8 supercharged what a site too.See ya around... :D

Haggis
12-07-2004, 10:36 AM
Dennis,

You have good taste in cars! Most guys your age are driving riced out hondas. Welcome to the site.

Stick with Haggis...you can't go wrong. :up:

Once he takes you for a ride in Kenny Brown #8 he'll give you his famous MM.net "modding" line...

C'mon Haggis...say it...I won't steal your thunder...

-Mat

OK Matt, you twisted my arm.

Dennis welcome to the Collective, resistance to modding is futile. You will be assimilated. http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/u/cyber.gif

Hope you like bagpipe music. :rofl:

jonroe
12-07-2004, 10:48 AM
Welcome, Dennis! It's great to inject your youth and bring down our average age a little. I think I brought it up when I joined a couple of months ago.

I'm close by in Herndon, VA.

Jon

Joe Walsh
12-07-2004, 02:21 PM
Hello Dennis, Welcome to the site!
As Haggis(Gordon) said...join us at our next CAM (Capitol Area Marauders) meet. Its great to have some 'young-ins' driving Marauders.
I grew up in Rockville (right off Seven Locks Road & Montrose) My brother owns the house now. I'm down that way all the time working with him on his CV, Mustangs, and our 427 Cobra
Regards, Joe

Bluerauder
12-07-2004, 02:28 PM
-Dennis Stiles
Drives03 ..... Hey you are in Capitol Area Marauder (CAM) territory and just missed our monthly meet on Saturday, 4 Dec. Check out our threads in the Northeast Marauder Forums. The CAM group tries to get together about once monthly and we have a great group from the MD, VA, PA, DE, and NJ area. You are welcome to join in anytime ..... and Welcome :welcome: to the MM.Net.

Ya'll be really careful with that Marauder now !!!! Just because you can ... don't mean that you should !!

LordVader
12-07-2004, 03:04 PM
:grad: Dennis,

Congrats on your choice of vehicle. It took me a little while to get here myself, but I'm glad I did. There is more information here than you can ever read and the guys here are great and extremely helpful. Welcome!

Drives03Maraude
12-07-2004, 03:09 PM
Hey Joe, I am very sure I have seen you Before....I used to drive a 97 t-bird in silver, lowered with aftermarket exaust and chrome rims. I have always noticed marauders and I have only spotted like 4 in my area, maybe I am just blind. But maybe you are one of those 4. Either way, thanks guys for the support. You reallyhave made me feel welcome here. Also, mods are on the way, belive me, I never keep my cars stock for long!

-Dennis Stiles

MyTMerc
12-15-2004, 07:04 PM
Welcome Dennis! Great to have another CAM member. The folks I've met here are great and will share everything they know and then some:D . There's plenty of aftermarket stuff available to keep you working for the Mercury God of Mods til next Christmas.

Chicks like cool cars!:banana:
Shaun

MENINBLK
12-15-2004, 07:43 PM
Welcome Dennis !

AYMAB2U -> makes a good plate...

All Your Marauders Are Belong To Us !!!