PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy Dining Out

telson
12-09-2004, 06:07 PM
I went to Andiamo's (ex-Chicago Road House) in Dearborn for lunch today and the valets had parked a black Marauder in pride of place, near the entrance. Then I spotted the S/C on it, "Ooh, gotta look at this one..." So I checked it out, remote fuel door (so, 300A), Nitto tires (no snow tires yet), special front valence with larger fog lights, tinted windows. Neato. As I checked the license plate... TRILGY2. Oh! So this is the Trilogy #2 car? Cool!

I really wanted to go talk to the Trilogy guys but I don't know them and didn't want to interrupt their lunch. Maybe I'll get to meet them on Saturday (still not sure if I can make it).

Meanwhile, I wasn't happy about letting the valet park my car (don't want door dings) so I asked him to park it in the back. He did so, but so it was visible from the restaurant entrance. Hmm, maybe to keep an eye on it, or maybe these guys really are Marauder fans and wanted it on show. I'd like to think that!

CRUZTAKER
12-09-2004, 06:13 PM
Morton, that was probably Jerry. He wouldn't have minded if you joined him.;)

Hack Goby
12-09-2004, 06:30 PM
Morton,Sat. the Motor City Marauders are having an events planning party.Why dont you come join us and you can meet the owner of that Marauder in person.Its on Michigan Ave. just south of Greenfeild.Just post for info.

telson
12-09-2004, 07:55 PM
Why dont you come join us
I'd certainly like to come along! I'm just not too sure as I'd have to bring my small children (2 & 4 yrs) with me. And my daughter has a habit of throwing up on trips over 30 minutes...

Will most people be driving their MM's or their "other car"? (If she's going to throw up, I'd prefer it to be in my wife's Explorer...)

MikesMerc
12-09-2004, 07:59 PM
I'll have my "other" car. My MM is asleep for the winter.

Go ahead and bring the kids!

dwasson
12-10-2004, 12:05 AM
The Marauder is resting, thinking of clear roads and dry pavement.

bigslim
12-10-2004, 12:19 AM
Weather will be crappy. I will be in the PT. By the way, that was Jerry's car. He is the owner of Trilogy. I was just at his office yesterday. You should stop be there anytime and introduce yourself to Jerry. He is always welcoming new MM owners. He is one of the good guys.