PDA

View Full Version : Finding out about this site

rando
12-11-2004, 02:48 PM
As I am a new member, I thought I would tell you how I found out about this site. Thanksgiving day I was called in to work. Didn't take very long. So I pull up in my driveway and a police cruiser pulls up right behind me. I'm thinking what did I do? I get out and the officer gets out and we meet at the rear of my car. He says I just wanted to know what you thought of your MM. I got one too. So we stand there talking about our cars. He has a black 03 I have a red 04. That's when I found out about this site

Rando
04 MM
purchased 4/04
Toreador red
Moon roof
6 disc changer
Predator Flash programer
just turned 10000 miles

teamrope
12-11-2004, 02:50 PM
As I am a new member, I thought I would tell you how I found out about this site. Thanksgiving day I was called in to work. Didn't take very long. So I pull up in my driveway and a police cruiser pulls up right behind me. I'm thinking what did I do? I get out and the officer gets out and we meet at the rear of my car. He says I just wanted to know what you thought of your MM. I got one too. So we stand there talking about our cars. He has a black 03 I have a red 04. That's when I found out about this site

Rando
04 MM
purchased 4/04
Toreador red
Moon roof
6 disc changer
Predator Flash programer
just turned 10000 miles
That's cool! Where are you at and who is the other member?

Paul T. Casey
12-11-2004, 02:53 PM
Welcome aboard Rando, to the bestest car site in all of cyberspace. Where you from? We have many regional groups who meet every now and then. This will quicken the process of separating you from any extra money you have when you see what some folks have done to there cars. Don't bother fighting it, just accept the fact that Mods will be on all your birthday and Christmas lists! :banana2:

Marauder8
12-11-2004, 03:06 PM
Welcome aboard..................

jgc61sr2002
12-11-2004, 04:13 PM
Rando - Welcome to the best site on the internet. :D

BruteForce
12-11-2004, 04:16 PM
Okay now... who was the LEO? Fess up out there. :D

Rick-n-Miami
12-11-2004, 04:21 PM
Welcome :)

I've had two LEO's interested in my car. One actually pulled me over at the post office, another just gave me a 'thumb's up' as she passed by.

RoyLPita
12-11-2004, 05:16 PM
Welcome Rando. Enjoy the site.

Bluerauder
12-11-2004, 05:21 PM
As I am a new member, I thought I would tell you how I found out about this site.
Rando
04 MM
purchased 4/04

Rando, welcome to the MM.Net :welcome: So where ya been for the past 8 months?? Post your location (or in profile) and maybe you can link up with folks in your area. New guy buys .... :beer: Happy Maraudering !!!!

MarauderMark
12-11-2004, 05:24 PM
Rando, welcome to the MM.Net :welcome: So where ya been for the past 8 months?? Post your location (or in profile) and maybe you can link up with folks in your area. New guy buys .... :beer: Happy Maraudering !!!!

^^^^lol whay he said^^^^