PDA

View Full Version : Events party and Capers after

Hack Goby
12-11-2004, 04:39 PM
Great turnout today at Trilogy for the events party.Cruztaker and FastMerc from the Buckeye crew were a nice suprise.So was Tim Ellis and family.Dave,It was great meeting you,Same to Morton who had to babysit with his young kids.Kirk made it from Battle Creek.We hashed out some pretty good ideas for next year.The afterparty had another suprise with Lowell and Charley showing up from Saginaw.To everyone who showed up it looks like next year is shaping up to be a good one.

MI2QWK4U
12-11-2004, 06:22 PM
Thanks to all the folks that traveled to join us. I hope we didn't dissapoint. It was great to meet new people along the way. We settled a lot of new business and will have a lot nailed down when we next meet in Feb.

jgc61sr2002
12-11-2004, 06:45 PM
Looks like a good time was had by all. :D

MI2QWK4U
12-11-2004, 06:49 PM
Looks like a good time was had by all. :D

Uhhh....except for that poor cow!

03marauder99vic
12-11-2004, 06:54 PM
Nice to see everyone. Looking forward to a great year!

bigslim
12-11-2004, 07:28 PM
It was great to see everyone as well as welcome a few new members. This should be the start of a great season next year. :banana2:

MikesMerc
12-12-2004, 07:41 AM
I'd like to thank everyone for coming. We had a lot of good ideas presented and it is indeed shaping up to be a great year ahead.

It was also nice to meet all the news members! I hope you folks got a good idea of what the MCM crew is like and get an idea of what this next season will be about. There will be plenty to do and see.

I'd also like to thank Jerry Barnes for providing the coffee, donuts and pop as well as the meeting place. Thanks my friend :beer:

Tallboy
12-12-2004, 07:52 AM
Man, i wish i could've been there. In the photo at the restaurant, can someone tell me who's who? It would be nice to be able to put a face with the names, and being in Florida, i miss out on the fun stuff you Detroit/Chicago guys do...:(

TechHeavy
12-12-2004, 07:56 AM
Great turnout today at Trilogy for the events party.Cruztaker and FastMerc from the Buckeye crew were a nice suprise.So was Tim Ellis and family.Dave,It was great meeting you,Same to Morton who had to babysit with his young kids.Kirk made it from Battle Creek.We hashed out some pretty good ideas for next year.The afterparty had another suprise with Lowell and Charley showing up from Saginaw.To everyone who showed up it looks like next year is shaping up to be a good one.Hey Paul! Thanks for taking the time to post those pics. Good ones I'm saving! :D
My, you cleaned up that T-bone quite nicely! :) BTW, Capers has the best steak I've had in a LONG time! Man that was good! Great meeting you and your wife. See ya soon!

TechHeavy
12-12-2004, 08:07 AM
Man, i wish i could've been there. In the photo at the restaurant, can someone tell me who's who? It would be nice to be able to put a face with the names, and being in Florida, i miss out on the fun stuff you Detriot/Chicage guys do...:(
Sure Chuck! I can do that if the others in the photo don't mind, (could be a privacy issue?). I'm on the left side of the table, one person away from the wall, (white t-shirt and big grin)!

dwasson
12-12-2004, 09:10 AM
being in Florida, i miss out on the fun stuff you Detroit/Chicago guys do...:(
Yeah, like this morning, shoveling snow and wiping the wet dog foot prints off of the steps to prevent landng on my butt. Sure sucks to be in Florida.

dwasson
12-12-2004, 09:12 AM
Dave, it was good to meet you. And you managed to do the trip in between snow showers. Smoooooooth.

dwasson
12-12-2004, 09:14 AM
In the photo at the restaurant, can someone tell me who's who? (
I'm on the right in the plaid shirt...the large hairy critter.

bigslim
12-12-2004, 09:47 AM
Man, i wish i could've been there. In the photo at the restaurant, can someone tell me who's who? It would be nice to be able to put a face with the names, and being in Florida, i miss out on the fun stuff you Detroit/Chicago guys do...:(
In order form left to right in clockwise motion are: Charlie (Lowell's son), MikesMerc, TechHeavy, MI2QWK4U, Bigslim, Mrs. HackGoby, DWasson, and Lowell. Hope that helps.

Tallboy
12-12-2004, 09:51 AM
Thanks Bigslim! :D

telson
12-12-2004, 07:54 PM
It was great to meet everyone yesterday! Especially people like Jerry and Lidio who help make our cars even better.

I hope my small companions didn't distract people too much; apologies if they did.

Wow TechHeavy, I didn't realize you'd just had a supercharger installed! Way to go!!

Looking forward to meeting everyone again, sometime soon (perferably without my entourage).

MikesMerc
12-13-2004, 05:56 AM
The young ones didn't bother anyone Morton:) Get em started young! That's what I say!

It was also a pleasure to mmet you and I look forward to seeing you again at the next get together. We'll have the event calender flushed out by then and it should be more detailed.

bigslim
12-13-2004, 09:50 AM
It was great to meet everyone yesterday! Especially people like Jerry and Lidio who help make our cars even better.

I hope my small companions didn't distract people too much; apologies if they did.

Wow TechHeavy, I didn't realize you'd just had a supercharger installed! Way to go!!

Looking forward to meeting everyone again, sometime soon (perferably without my entourage).
Glad you came by buddy. It was nice meeting the small people too. Me and Mike A. will be getting together to plan more west-side meets.

REpson
01-06-2005, 01:03 PM
Hack,

Nice picture but it's too dark buddy. See attached.

http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/DSCN0920.JPG http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/DSCN0926.JPG http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/DSCN0931.JPG http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/DSCN0932.JPG Great turnout today at Trilogy for the events party.Cruztaker and FastMerc from the Buckeye crew were a nice suprise.So was Tim Ellis and family.Dave,It was great meeting you,Same to Morton who had to babysit with his young kids.Kirk made it from Battle Creek.We hashed out some pretty good ideas for next year.The afterparty had another suprise with Lowell and Charley showing up from Saginaw.To everyone who showed up it looks like next year is shaping up to be a good one.