PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy rules!

TechHeavy
12-11-2004, 10:26 PM
OMG!! I got my car back today from Alternative Auto Performance and... !!!!!!!
Ok, you Motor City Crew knew this was coming, but.... OMG!!! LOL! Words cannot express the excitement and exhiliration I felt when driving home tonight!

Ok, let me explain for those who weren't at the Motor City Marauders Event Planning Party this afternoon....
I picked my car up from Alternative Auto just in time to fly down, (yes, fly) I-94 to the Trilogy International Offices for our meeting. The roads were still wet from early morning snow flurries so I was hesitant with my new S/C...

We had a great meeting, and then good fun at Capers after, (I have pics! lol). It wasn't until I began my trek back home across the width of MI, (with dry roads!) that I began to realize the power and potential of my new S/Ced MM! WOW! Throttle response? RIGHT NOW! Acceleration? RIGHT NOW! Man, I am SO in love with my car right now! Thanks Lidio, and Jerry, (especially) for making this dream a reality. It seems like a crazy pretense, I know, until you actually drive a Trilogy S/Ced MM. Then you become a believer! A 300C bowed down in my wake on the way home, (I kid you not) and yes, even a new '05 Mustang whose driver didn't seem to know what to think of my new MM!!!!! :D

There was never a doubt in my mind, and now I'm glad I was right!!! Thanks BillyGman, Tallboy, and all others, (too many to list) who helped me make the right, (the fast) decision!!! Yeah!!! You guys rock!

P.S. I haven't even done any burn-out videos yet! You'll hear from me soon! LOL! Yeah!

MI2QWK4U
12-11-2004, 10:44 PM
Congrats on your new found power. You truely made the best choice for our kind of car. I can't see you regretting it ever. Before long half the Motor City Marauders will have a Trilogy blower! Enjoy....

BillyGman
12-11-2004, 10:48 PM
Congratulations Dave!!! And welcome to the Supercharged Marauder owners list. I just knew you would LUV how your Marauder sprouts wings when you Trilogized it. :banana2:

TechHeavy
12-11-2004, 10:55 PM
Congratulations Dave!!! And welcome to the Supercharged Marauder owners list. I just knew you would LUV how your Marauder sprouts wings when you Trilogized it. :banana2:
Thanks Billy! You were right, my man! :beer:

I hope you'll come down to the Motor City for our next event. I want to shake your hand! :)

Patrick
12-11-2004, 11:04 PM
Vids Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait!!!

BillyGman
12-11-2004, 11:04 PM
Dave, what tires are you using in the back? Did you decide to stay w/the stock OEM ones for now, or did you go w/the drag radials? BTW, I guess it's time for a post signature change, uh?

TechHeavy
12-11-2004, 11:07 PM
Dave, what tires are you using in the back? Did you decide to stay w/the stock OEM ones for now, or did you go w/the drag radials? BTW, I guess it's time for a post signature change, uh?
You read my mind Billy! Signature is updated! Still with stock tires until the spring.... then Nitto Drag Radials! :)

bigslim
12-11-2004, 11:16 PM
Glad you made it to the meeting Dave. It was nice meeting you. I am sure that we will have a lot of fun next year. Hopefully the next time you come back I will have my blower on my MM.

TechHeavy
12-11-2004, 11:26 PM
Glad you made it to the meeting Dave. It was nice meeting you. I am sure that we will have a lot of fun next year. Hopefully the next time you come back I will have my blower on my MM.
Hey Bigslim! I had a great time today! Excellent Motor City Marauder meeting... I was excited to be a part of it! :) You guys were right about Capers too! Makes me want to come back tomorrow! (Mmmmmm!). Fun chasing you there too! LOL!

It was great to meet you and the others today! I have a feeling we'll see more of each other in 2005! :D

Tallboy
12-12-2004, 05:26 AM
Congratulations, Dave!! I was wondering how your day went, and it sounds like a success! I wish i could've been there to see your face the first time you punched it. That supercharger whine is like a drug for me-I just can't get enough. Welcome to Club Trilogy!!!:burnout:

Seriously-Did you ever think your car would be this freakin' fast?:D

Haggis
12-12-2004, 06:48 AM
TechHeavy,

I told you resistance was futile. Welcome to the Collective.

Smokie
12-12-2004, 07:05 AM
Merry Christmas !!!! :D

sailsmen
12-12-2004, 07:24 AM
Congrats, now let us know how you do at the track! You will surprise alot of people! :)

MikesMerc
12-12-2004, 07:33 AM
Congrats on the Trilogy Dave!

It was a pleasure meeting you yesterday. I hope you enjoyed the meeting and got a taste of what the Motor City guys are about. I look forward to seeing you as one of our new "hardcore" members!

FiveO
12-12-2004, 07:39 AM
Congrats Dave......it sure is an amazing transformation.....eh?

:party:

Marauder04
12-12-2004, 10:49 AM
Congradulations and Good Luck:beer: :cool4: :beer:

Harvey

MM2004
12-12-2004, 05:21 PM
That's great Dave! I saw where you called this morning, and returned your call leaving a voice mail around 11:00AM.

Call me on Monday anytime. :beer: :burn: :banana2:

Mike.

OMG!! I got my car back today from Alternative Auto Performance and... !!!!!!!
Ok, you Motor City Crew knew this was coming, but.... OMG!!! LOL! Words cannot express the excitement and exhiliration I felt when driving home tonight!

Ok, let me explain for those who weren't at the Motor City Marauders Event Planning Party this afternoon....
I picked my car up from Alternative Auto just in time to fly down, (yes, fly) I-94 to the Trilogy International Offices for our meeting. The roads were still wet from early morning snow flurries so I was hesitant with my new S/C...

We had a great meeting, and then good fun at Capers after, (I have pics! lol). It wasn't until I began my trek back home across the width of MI, (with dry roads!) that I began to realize the power and potential of my new S/Ced MM! WOW! Throttle response? RIGHT NOW! Acceleration? RIGHT NOW! Man, I am SO in love with my car right now! Thanks Lidio, and Jerry, (especially) for making this dream a reality. It seems like a crazy pretense, I know, until you actually drive a Trilogy S/Ced MM. Then you become a believer! A 300C bowed down in my wake on the way home, (I kid you not) and yes, even a new '05 Mustang whose driver didn't seem to know what to think of my new MM!!!!! :D

There was never a doubt in my mind, and now I'm glad I was right!!! Thanks BillyGman, Tallboy, and all others, (too many to list) who helped me make the right, (the fast) decision!!! Yeah!!! You guys rock!

P.S. I haven't even done any burn-out videos yet! You'll hear from me soon! LOL! Yeah!

TechHeavy
12-12-2004, 06:02 PM
That's great Dave! I saw where you called this morning, and returned your call leaving a voice mail around 11:00AM.

Call me on Monday anytime. :beer: :burn: :banana2:

Mike.
Got your pic back up! I love it Mike! Yeah! You need one of these Trilogy kits! Wow! :D

Talk to you soon bud! :)

maraudernkc
12-12-2004, 06:23 PM
Congrats on your Blower and your right there is nothing like a Blown MM.Have fun and be safe.

BUCKWHEAT
12-12-2004, 06:43 PM
You read my mind Billy! Signature is updated! Still with stock tires until the spring.... then Nitto Drag Radials! :)
Congrats Dave. Ya gotta love it. Get the rims widened, get Goodyear F1's in the 295 for the street and use the 555R's at the track. Safer that way in bad weather & you can go fast all the time.

Enjoy.

John