PDA

View Full Version : Nite at the drags.

carfixer
12-12-2004, 02:33 PM
On Thursday, December 16, It looks like a few of us will be meeting at Bradenton Motorsports Park (http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/)for their test and tune. It will be much cooler and less humid than when we were there last month. Thursday nights seem to be a little less crowded too. Bootlegger and I will each be trying out the 125HP NOS shot and Tallboy will be there with his Trilogy car. :banana2:
It starts at 6:00PM and goes to 11:00PM. Mel and I should arrive around 7PM, depending on traffic. If your in the area, stop on by! :burnout:

Bootlegger
12-12-2004, 04:45 PM
All I want for Christmas is the High 12's, well, maybe some Drag Radials too.. See you there.!!

mpearce
12-12-2004, 06:26 PM
I'm curious to see what kind of results your 125 shot will bring. Please keep us posted. 12's would make things interesting, don't you think? Good luck guys.

-Mat

Smokie
12-12-2004, 06:32 PM
Yes it will be very interesting....let me see Carfixer and Bootlegger run 13.2's in 85+ degree weather, going against a 6-8 mph breeze...take away the headwind....drop the temp. about 30 degrees......oh yes, very interesting.:D

Tallboy
12-12-2004, 06:47 PM
Carfixer and Bootlegger should easily hit the 12-second mark. Nobody will be pulling for them more than me!:)

Mattsmerc
12-12-2004, 06:47 PM
I'll try to be there too. This time I'm going to ditch some dead weight an get in the low 14's again

CRUZTAKER
12-12-2004, 07:20 PM
I WILL DEFINATELY BE WAITING IN ANTICIPATION.

To Claude and Mel, be carefull out there, hook up, and get 'er done!:coolman:

SouLRioT
12-12-2004, 07:24 PM
Hope you guys have some fun out there. Good luck and take some pictures.

Cobra25
12-12-2004, 09:23 PM
Sounds like fun, Enjoy the evening & good luck!

David Morton
12-14-2004, 01:15 AM
Half hour drive for me. I'll probably be there as I often go on thursday. Thursday is "boys night out" in my house ever since I took the plunge back in October.

It's $10 admittance and $5 per person to run as many times as you want and can queue up in line.

Last time I was there it was just as crowded as the day we had our meet, maybe more, lot's of tuners, and ricers. Had a hankering for Chinese food when I got home though, if you catch my drift. That's the trouble with rice dishes. 1/2 hour later and you're hungry again. :D

I'll bring my tape and try yanking out my left headlamp this time.

the_pack_rat
12-15-2004, 10:30 AM
I'd like to hook up & be there ... but just bought a house & am rather busy wth moving & all that.

My car is even broke in yet anyway(@ 3K miles).

;)

Eric

Bootlegger
12-15-2004, 04:07 PM
I'd like to hook up & be there ... but just bought a house & am rather busy wth moving & all that.

My car is even broke in yet anyway(@ 3K miles).

;)

EricWe'll be there for sure if you can make it, I just turned 4K on mine, as someone says here, Drive it like you stole it.!!

Cobra25
12-15-2004, 06:43 PM
Carfixer and Bootlegger should easily hit the 12-second mark. Nobody will be pulling for them more than me!:) Hay Chuck ,does this mean your going to the track also & if you are , are you going to Carfixers with another new set of tires on Friday? :bows:

Tallboy
12-15-2004, 06:50 PM
Hay Chuck ,does this mean your going to the track also & if you are , are you going to Carfixers with another new set of tires on Friday? :bows:I'll be there. Although, I don't know how much traction i can expect with brand new rear tires. I'll make a couple passes and see how she hooks up.

Then again, maybe I'll just click on the "Tire Rack" banner now and get it over with...