PDA

View Full Version : Attiude change?

Patrick
02-03-2003, 12:51 AM
First I luv my ruader as is stock! I would have to drive one with dffrent gears and all that stuff to start messing with mine. But here is my veiw. Its gots the looks that will last ! Back to my point. When you get it cleaned up do you want just let loose and show her off. I have gone aggaaint those boy racers. Please!! My rauder still turns heads and it will always will. Its big and black Rauder Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray Snyder
02-03-2003, 09:37 AM
Patrick,
If your in the Houston area your welcome to drive mine.

Patrick
02-03-2003, 12:57 PM
Doubt I can make it to Houston but thanks for the offer. Next question how much would all it cost? And would the dealership do the work? I havent asked yet. I hear from from everyone hear do this dont do that. Its quite confussing for someone who doesnt even change his own oil. Dont want to spend lets say $3000 and then go, What did I spend money for. Cant tell a differance. Sorry for my ignorance. Just looking answers.

Murader03
02-04-2003, 12:36 AM
Patrick.. You can pick up the chip/plugs/thermostat/gears from Dennis for about $600 delivered. I would suggest you find a local speed shop or Mustang Performance shop to do the work. Depending on what they charge for installing the gears, you should be able to get it done within a reasonable amount. It might help some of us to help you if we knew where you were located. I think you'll be pleasantly suprised with the change in your MM.

Patrick
02-04-2003, 07:41 AM
Thanks Bob, I live in TN. Near Chattanooga. If I can keep under a 1,00 I just might. Butt dont want to tinker. If it anit broke dont fix it. One more thing. I somewhere here awhile back about replacing a valve or sumtin in the tranny. It had to do with the car going over 90 mph and causing problems? Anyone remeber this? Thanks Bob and all others. going to the doc today so I wont be back till late tonight. Thanks again.

jefferson-mo
02-04-2003, 10:34 AM
Hey Patrick I think you mean the driveshaft issues...it seems like it happens above 125mph...which you can't do now but with the chip you should be able to reach those speeds(on a test track of course):banana2:

Patrick
02-04-2003, 06:50 PM
Thank you all for your imput. Great advice and the more I think of it. After the windows get dun and tax refund. I think its time to do the package. 4:10s and the chips and stuff. So I hope here that if loose track and forget sumthings I hope I wont be a big pain in the ##@s.

Finally got sum new meds for migranes, I hope these work. Anyone here have them and any ideas to help. I have already given up one of my biggest vices, COFFE!!!!!!!!! No coffe, 4200pd car, 300 HP, ACDC playing (Back in Black) and Camero cut you off. But the brain cellsfound each other and nothing happened! But he was playing with fire!! This not nornmal for me but lack of caffine after all these what would you have dun? Thanks again to all.

dok
02-04-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Patrick

Finally got sum new meds for migranes, I hope these work. Anyone here have them and any ideas to help. I have already given up one of my biggest vices, COFFE!!!!!!!!! No coffe, 4200pd car, 300 HP, ACDC playing (Back in Black) and Camero cut you off. But the brain cellsfound each other and nothing happened! But he was playing with fire!! This not nornmal for me but lack of caffine after all these what would you have dun? Thanks again to all. [/B]

Patrick:

I have migranes quite often. I now take imitrex (prescription). As soon as I begin to see the jagged lines, I take one. 15 minutes later, no sign of a headache. :D

Patrick
02-04-2003, 07:46 PM
They got me on Axert, diazepm and butalbital. First day so we shall she whappens. Is there anything that seems to trigger them? If not too much to ask?

dok
02-04-2003, 09:06 PM
I always thought it was work related stress that caused them. Been retired for 4 years, still get them, so I have no idea what causes mine. Good luck on the meds.

WolfeBros
02-04-2003, 09:10 PM
Wife here takes Imitrex as well and it works for her.......and when Momma feels good we all feel better.....lol Or should I say when she feels bad we all feel it too.

Patrick
02-04-2003, 10:08 PM
I can imagine. This is new too me. A a bit unerving! An d my nieces came over this weekend and I was feeling bad. They new it and they did thier little Doc act and help uncle pat feel better. Time too bragg. Thier 3 1/2 identical twin girls. Mom and Dad cant tell them apart. Born 1.8 and 1.p pounds repsectavliy. Now there here and taken care of me and Taking all my loose change!!!!!!!! There goes my 4:10 gears.
I got your point about momma!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.

Patrick
02-06-2003, 03:26 AM
Dok, what are you taking for them? I found out thru the web sites that there are alot of things trigger these. Caffine, Nicotine, Alcohol, Bright lights, Noise, Low blood sugar, an others. I am sorry for not responding directley, but worried about going back to work and it started another round. And like you said stress is another one. I hope you can find out whats causing yours. And if this out of line sorry. Dont go web sites and try and find the answer in one place. A cure all. This is new to me too, but one thing I found out is too much info can trigger an attack. More stress! Relax and break it down. I Have started a small logg. And when I have one I make a few notes of what might start these, I hope it helps me and you as well. and all who may read this. Sorry again I f I have offended you or anything. Still looking for answers and willing to share ideas. Hope you find answers! Just an email away. If I can help I will try. Patrick.

dok
02-06-2003, 07:48 AM
Patrick

I have no idea what triggers mine. My mother had them all her life so perhaps it's heredity. Actually, I don't worry about them any more since I found Imitrex. As soon as I feel one coming on, I take a pill. 10 minutes later, no sign of a headache.