PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Marauders Meeting #18- January 8th, 2005

Agent M79
12-15-2004, 01:25 PM
Date/Time:
Saturday January 8th, 2005 – 12:00pm

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:City w:st=<st1:place w:st=" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Quaker Steak & Lube</st1:place></st1:State>
<st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place></st1:State>Interstate I-85, Exit <st1:address w:st="on"><st1:Street w:st="on">49
7731 Gateway Lane NW
Concord, NC 28027
704-979-LUBE (5823)
</st1:Street></st1:address>
The first meeting of the new year! We'll go ahead and make some plans for the coming year. Things to do, places to see.

Still undeniably the biggest and best Marauder Meet in the Carolinas! Don't miss it!

Marauderman
12-15-2004, 03:49 PM
We plan on being there--.....uh..Butch....about time you show with your S/C isn't it?....

Agent M79
12-15-2004, 03:53 PM
...Uhhh... [cough] Yes Tom. Yes it is time for me to bring my awesome Trilogy MM so you all [cough] can see it. Yes.[cough] Hey... that's a direct quote there... right from them source. Yeah. Not a forgery... no sir... the real thing. Yep.

Butch
12-15-2004, 07:37 PM
Uhhhh.....Damn, I must be drunk....I don't remember typing that, but if that is what I typed, then I guess that means I will be there.

Hopefully the weather will be ok for us. I remember last winter when we kept having bad weather the weekend of our meets.

I guess I had better make sure it has a full tank when I bring it. I have a feeling that it is going to get a lot of use from you guys!

CBT
12-15-2004, 08:31 PM
The location is at Quaker Steak and Lube? That's a restaurant?

Agent M79
12-15-2004, 08:34 PM
Yes indeed. Click HERE (http://www.quakersteak.com/).

The location is at Quaker Steak and Lube? That's a restaurant?

CBT
12-16-2004, 05:48 AM
Whoa! Crazy, man! I could spend hours just looking at all the stuff in there, kinda like a Hard Rock cafe except for motorsports. I'll have to look on mapquest and see how far it is from me...:)

SC Cheesehead
12-16-2004, 04:16 PM
Date/Time:
Saturday January 8th, 2005 – 12:00pm

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:City w:st=<st1:place w:st=" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Quaker Steak & Lube</st1:place></st1:State>
<st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on"></st1:place></st1:State>Interstate I-85, Exit <st1:address w:st="on"><st1:Street w:st="on">49
7731 Gateway Lane NW
Concord, NC 28027
704-979-LUBE (5823)
</st1:Street></st1:address>
The first meeting of the new year! We'll go ahead and make some plans for the coming year. Things to do, places to see.

Still undeniably the biggest and best Marauder Meet in the Carolinas! Don't miss it!I'm out of town that week, but hopefully will make it to the meeting. Check out my post to the "Fayetteville" thread, I'd like to kick around the idea of a CM weekend at the Rock next spring/summer.

SCCH

SCCH

Marauderman
12-16-2004, 05:54 PM
Whoa! Crazy, man! I could spend hours just looking at all the stuff in there, kinda like a Hard Rock cafe except for motorsports. I'll have to look on mapquest and see how far it is from me...:)

Wow........with 80 post so far --am surprised no one has told you to post where your from--location --that is--it makes us all here a bit better knowing --cause we are all over the place ourselves--so tell us more ...Tom and welcome to our area --I hope....Tom

Marauderman
12-29-2004, 07:53 PM
Wow........with 80 post so far --am surprised no one has told you to post where your from--location --that is--it makes us all here a bit better knowing --cause we are all over the place ourselves--so tell us more ...Tom and welcome to our area --I hope....Tom
well quote above was from "CBT"--Hope we have frightend you away any--no reply since this ..could you be coming down for the meet?...

Marauderman
12-29-2004, 07:54 PM
I guess I had better make sure it has a full tank when I bring it. I have a feeling that it is going to get a lot of use from you guys!

..you betcha...

Butch
12-29-2004, 08:28 PM
Marauderman,

I may show up around 11:00 or so if anyone else would like to meet then. I have a function to be at later in the day, and I don't want to rush anyone wanting to see/drive the car. Let me know so I can plan on being there a little earlier if needed.

Also, I posted a new thread about my stereo install. Did you see the pics? Finally got a chance to show it off to the other MM.net members.

Marauderman
12-30-2004, 05:43 AM
Marauderman,

I may show up around 11:00 or so if anyone else would like to meet then. I have a function to be at later in the day, and I don't want to rush anyone wanting to see/drive the car. Let me know so I can plan on being there a little earlier if needed.

Also, I posted a new thread about my stereo install. Did you see the pics? Finally got a chance to show it off to the other MM.net members.

I'll try and be there around 11Am..and yes,, your show and tell was great --nice pics--and alot of great BLING there my friend---

If I was to spend alot of time in my MM I would definiately do the navagation thingy---afer seeing FIVE-O's in Alt and yours--I'm sold on those beauties...

See ya on the 8th..........Tom

THE_INTERCEPTOR
12-30-2004, 07:13 AM
Dang it you guys....The CAM meet is on this Sunday, and I already planned on making the drive up to MD to see that. Unless I drive out to Concord Saturday, and then drive up to MD Sunday, and then drive back to NC Sunday night... :(

You guys have fun, and take plenty of pics!

Marauderman
12-30-2004, 09:37 AM
Dang it you guys....The CAM meet is on this Sunday, and I already planned on making the drive up to MD to see that. Unless I drive out to Concord Saturday, and then drive up to MD Sunday, and then drive back to NC Sunday night... :(

You guys have fun, and take plenty of pics!

......you do know it's Jan.8th we're talking about....a week from this Sat.the 1st-New Years Day right?.........Tom

Butch
12-30-2004, 02:59 PM
I'll try and be there around 11Am..and yes,, your show and tell was great --nice pics--and alot of great BLING there my friend---

If I was to spend alot of time in my MM I would definiately do the navagation thingy---afer seeing FIVE-O's in Alt and yours--I'm sold on those beauties...

See ya on the 8th..........Tom
Ok, I will plan on being there around 11:00am then. This will give us an extra hour to "play"....
:burn:

Marauderman
12-30-2004, 04:17 PM
Ok, I will plan on being there around 11:00am then. This will give us an extra hour to "play"....
:burn:
sounds like fun for sure--.....ok folks---it's key exchange day ---you know I'm in for a try out--who else wants a piece of the action----ooooohhhhh this is great---hey Butch--Did you hear Agent now owns his DTR ? Oh, we 're gonna make some noise I believe on this meet for sure...like Travolta says "ain't this fun" !!!!!

Butch
12-30-2004, 08:39 PM
sounds like fun for sure--.....ok folks---it's key exchange day ---you know I'm in for a try out--who else wants a piece of the action----ooooohhhhh this is great---hey Butch--Did you hear Agent now owns his DTR ? Oh, we 're gonna make some noise I believe on this meet for sure...like Travolta says "ain't this fun" !!!!!
No, I didn't hear that Agent was the proud owner of his DTR. Wasn't it a lease through his office? Did he decide to put his name on it so that he could "play" more?

Need to find us a nice safe back road to do some markings on......

Marauderman
12-31-2004, 10:31 AM
No, I didn't hear that Agent was the proud owner of his DTR. Wasn't it a lease through his office? Did he decide to put his name on it so that he could "play" more?

Need to find us a nice safe back road to do some markings on......

Agent posted a separate thread about it ...but he owes us all an explanation at the meet anyway........hummmnnn ...back road......oh Don...where is Don...that's his turf around there---how about that Don?....any place for some test markings for us around there???? Calling dok.........

dok
12-31-2004, 02:16 PM
Weddington Road, which is the left turn at the stop light by the Shell station, might be ok for some launches, but I wouldn't go too fast on that road (45 mph speed limit). I recommend a "slow" driveby first as there is a spot just north of the bridge where the police like to hide. I'll try to think of another spot. By the way Tom, your calling card is still very visible in front of the house. :lol:

We will be there for lunch, but not sure if we can get there for the 'early festivities"

Marauderman
12-31-2004, 02:42 PM
[QUOTE=dok] By the way Tom, your calling card is still very visible in front of the house. :lol:

[QUOTE]

.......shhhh.....Butch may hear that and want to go see it........heck..I may myself...it was dark then you know....Tom

frdwrnch
01-01-2005, 09:47 AM
Sorry guys, that is my Saturday to work. Y'all be careful and remember: You're not doing anything wrong if you don't get caught! So don't do anything wrong.

Marauderman
01-01-2005, 03:41 PM
Sorry guys, that is my Saturday to work. Y'all be careful and remember: You're not doing anything wrong if you don't get caught! So don't do anything wrong.
..........Hey---we all could come over to your work and bug ya, I mean have lunch with ya....( cough- cough)....

fastblackmerc
01-03-2005, 07:41 AM
I should be able to get there this Saturday......

Marauderman
01-03-2005, 03:49 PM
I should be able to get there this Saturday......
Great Jim!!!--Nice to have another new member show---Nice to have another MM to show it's bling........oh yeah--come earily about 11 ==I seem to remember a cul-de-sak nearby to play in......Tom

SC Cheesehead
01-05-2005, 07:02 PM
I'm out of town that week, but hopefully will make it to the meeting. Check out my post to the "Fayetteville" thread, I'd like to kick around the idea of a CM weekend at the Rock next spring/summer.

SCCH

SCCHHey guys,

I'm working out of our Houston office this week and next; so won't be able to make this Saturday's meeting..........darn it, I wanted a ride in Butch's MM sooooo bad. .:bigcry:

Well, maybe next time

Will try to make the Feb. meeting.

SCCH

Butch
01-05-2005, 07:36 PM
I should be bringing another MM owner with me. He is supposed to follow me down.

See ya!

Agent M79
01-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Yeesh.

What a week.

I have put in extra effort this week and will be working part of Saturday morning. I'll still be able to come, but I am bringing her dirty. Oh, and the MM will be dirty too. :coolman:

Butch
01-07-2005, 05:35 PM
I verified with the new MM owner that he is going to follow me down on Saturday.

Dave - I think that we all may have a dirty car when we get there, if the weather doesn't hold out. They are calling for rain here tonight and tomorrow morning. Kind of sucks. But hopefully, things will dry out enough for us to get some "traction"!

Jiffy and my daughter Amber will be coming with me also....

See ya!

Marauderman
01-07-2005, 05:49 PM
I verified with the new MM owner that he is going to follow me down on Saturday.

Dave - I think that we all may have a dirty car when we get there, if the weather doesn't hold out. They are calling for rain here tonight and tomorrow morning. Kind of sucks. But hopefully, things will dry out enough for us to get some "traction"!

Jiffy and my daughter Amber will be coming with me also....

See ya!
...great...we should have 2 new MM owners for our meet..super!!!