PDA

View Full Version : There IS a difference

Tallboy
12-16-2004, 01:17 PM
I bought my MM used, and it had "foil-cut" "chrome" inserts, one or two of which was peeling badly.:( I had my buddy at auto-trim-design fix the affected letters. After 7 months, they were peeling again, scratched, and worn looking.:mad2: I got my ss inserts today. The difference is amazing! A few minutes with a hair dryer and a plastic razor blade, and my ss inserts were in. The quality/fit/appearance is light-years ahead of the others. As they say, "beware of low-priced imitations!".:)

TechHeavy
12-16-2004, 01:23 PM
I bought my MM used, and it had "foil-cut" "chrome" inserts, one or two of which was peeling badly.:( I had my buddy at auto-trim-design fix the affected letters. After 7 months, they were peeling again, scratched, and worn looking.:mad2: I got my ss inserts today. The difference is amazing! A few minutes with a hair dryer and a plastic razor blade, and my ss inserts were in. The quality/fit/appearance is light-years ahead of the others. As they say, "beware of low-priced imitations!".:)
I agree. I get compliments on mine nearly everyday. :)

barry
12-16-2004, 03:39 PM
Thank you for your business, I am glad everyone is enjoying them, check out our new Marauder license plate frame, also top quality
www.ssinserts.com
Barry

Bluerauder
12-16-2004, 03:46 PM
I got my ss inserts today. The difference is amazing! :)
I agree .... and they are a very nice addition to the Marauder. They look great on my Blue MM. :up: They have been on almost 1 year and look as good today as when they first went on. :D

dwasson
12-16-2004, 04:13 PM
Do the license plate frames come with plastic windows?