PDA

View Full Version : Was that you?

Rider90
12-18-2004, 03:52 PM
Probably not, but I have not seen a MM in my area for over a year. Who was at Rt 60/Butterfield :confused:

Bradley G
12-18-2004, 04:07 PM
:D Nope!:D :D :D
Bradley G

Billy Mac
12-19-2004, 11:42 PM
Not sure where 60 is, but I'm on Butterfield all the time between I-355 and Yorktown in Lombard. Probably it was me if you saw a stock black '03 300A with a RAWDRR 1 vanity plate. :cool:

Rider90
12-20-2004, 05:28 AM
Nah, this was Lincolnshire/Vernon Hills/Mundelein area... It was black with limo tints on everything but the windshield. It was snowing out and this thing had just been detailed (purdy!) my g/f had the wtf look on her face when I yelled and pointed at the black MM two cars ahead of me. Normal right? :banana2:

Topher
12-20-2004, 09:28 AM
Wasn't me this time. My MM got a bath & got tucked away in the garage on Friday for a long winter's rest.

Chris

michael ward
01-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Probably not, but I have not seen a MM in my area for over a year. Who was at Rt 60/Butterfield :confused: sunday 1/9/05 about 9:30pm were you sitting on halsted in front of uic with flashers on

mad man
01-10-2005, 04:09 AM
Probably not, but I have not seen a MM in my area for over a year. Who was at Rt 60/Butterfield :confused:On a nice day there are 4 marauders at 120 and RT 12 2 silver and 2 black .Thay are all within 2 miles of each other .One has dealer plates on it :D

Bradley G
01-10-2005, 04:26 AM
What Dealer was/is it?Do you know anyone who belongs to these?

Bradley G

On a nice day there are 4 marauders at 120 and RT 12 2 silver and 2 black .Thay are all within 2 miles of each other .One has dealer plates on it :D

Rider90
01-10-2005, 05:01 AM
sunday 1/9/05 about 9:30pm were you sitting on halsted in front of uic with flashers on

Yes I was :cool4: locked the car, took the iPod, and helped the g/f carry her stuff into her dorm after winter break.

mad man
01-10-2005, 03:57 PM
What Dealer was/is it?Do you know anyone who belongs to these?

Bradley GWell one is mine the 2nd silver is parked almost ever weekend at the bar by the gun shop .One black is at Pats used cars and the other black i have seen by volo at the body shop. :bows: All west of RT12 on 120

SergntMac
01-10-2005, 04:14 PM
So...Who's driving west on Miller Road from Randall?

bugsys03
01-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Hey Mac--
Black or silver? Thats my neck of the woods and I see 1 of each all the time and have carded them but havent gotten any response. Wasnt mine, hasnt been out of the garage since new years eve.

Bradley G
01-10-2005, 04:25 PM
I will watch these places when I travel that way.That intersection is only 10-15 minutes from me.The only time I've seen more than a couple Marauders at a time is at an event or on the Dealers lot.

Bradley G

Well one is mine the 2nd silver is parked almost ever weekend at the bar by the gun shop .One black is at Pats used cars and the other black i have seen by volo at the body shop. :bows: All west of RT12 on 120

SergntMac
01-10-2005, 05:24 PM
Hey Mac--Black or silver?
Hehehe...Black.

Can't help wondering if any of y'all monitor ISPERN radio? If you do, let me convert this 411 to an ISPERN message, just for funnies. WARNING, I am just having some fun here, this car is not a real "wanted" car, k?

(beeep) "Attention all ISPERN units District X and District X contact, be on the lookout for a late model Mercury Marauder last seen westbound on Miller Road from Randal.(pause) Vehicle is a large, black, 4 door sedan, with large chrome wheels.(pause) Driver observed was a male white, 30's, average build, eye glasses.(pause) Vehicle was last seen 5 January turning left off of Miller Road, into a housing development approximately one mile west of Randall Road, weekdays between 1600 and 1800 hours.(pause) Driver maybe rush hour motorist destination home, no stops, or, wants at this time. Contact for questioning only, authority is Mercurymarauder.Net, make your own case.(pause) KMA 636, Illinois State Police clear on ISPERN."

ISPERN radio is free. Live...And it can be very exciting at times. Dial your police scanner to 155.475 while driving anywhere in Illinois, it can be a lot of fun just listening in. 90 percent of the time, it's silent. 10 percent of the time, gangbusters...

Many states share this radio frequency, it's reserved on a "national" basis for emergency LEO traffic and I also hear Indiana and Wisconsin emergency radio on this frequency. Y'all out here who are "hams" know more about this than I can explain here, feel free to jump in.

Slowpoke
01-10-2005, 07:38 PM
wasn't me. If I am out of the city, generaly speaking, it's at the O'hare parking lot or IKEA.

2003_MM_FYRE49
01-10-2005, 09:58 PM

Hey Mac, that could be me, my brother lives in the subdivision across from the country club/golf course. When were you there? I don't live too far south of there either. Next time your in the area give me a buzz so we can get together.

mad man
01-11-2005, 03:40 AM
Hey Mac, that could be me, my brother lives in the subdivision across from the country club/golf course. When were you there? I don't live too far south of there either. Next time your in the area give me a buzz so we can get together.Speaking of getting together . When are we going to have another chicken run were more than 2 cars show up :D