PDA

View Full Version : reinhart exhaust

03marauder
12-21-2004, 02:18 PM
For those of you that have installed the reinhart exhaust system, ie. the manifolds, high flow cats and x pipe up to the mufflers. Is it truly a do it yorself installation, as in i can do it in my garage with my tools, or will i need to visit a shop. I would prefer to do it myself. I called about the product and was told it was do it yourself bolt on, but i want to be sure before taking the plunge. Just checking for any advice and tips from those who have done it.

MM03MOK
12-21-2004, 02:23 PM
Marauder8 did our install on a shop lift but the word was it was Plug and Play, thanks to Dennis' engineering of the kit!! We added Flowmaster 40s too.
For those of you that have installed the reinhart exhaust system, ie. the manifolds, high flow cats and x pipe up to the mufflers. Is it truly a do it yorself installation, as in i can do it in my garage with my tools, or will i need to visit a shop. I would prefer to do it myself. I called about the product and was told it was do it yourself bolt on, but i want to be sure before taking the plunge. Just checking for any advice and tips from those who have done it.

rumble
12-21-2004, 02:32 PM
!! We added Flowmaster 40s too.

Flowmaster 40's, Mary you are truly a lady of class!

MM03MOK
12-21-2004, 03:00 PM
SOMEONE thinks they're too loud, but it's my car and I drive her 95% of the time. heehee

Amsoil_Dealer
12-21-2004, 03:12 PM

A lucky lady too.......Not because she is married to RF but because she won the Supercharger raffle. Congratulations!!!

RF Overlord
12-21-2004, 03:25 PM
SOMEONE thinks they're too loud, but it's my car and I drive her 95% of the time. heehee

Oh, yeah...95%...take off......more like 90% :rolleyes:

See what happens when you let women vote and own stuff?

:eek: :run:

SergntMac
12-21-2004, 10:37 PM
Yes, it's all bolt on.