PDA

View Full Version : My 1 Yr Old Christmas Present-Thanks Santa (Dennis)

Marauderman
12-22-2004, 03:29 PM
#7 is 1 year Old Today - I must rave a bit--

Today marks one year that I have had my MM Supercharged by Dennis and perfectly numbered # 7 ( installed at the time). I cannot tell you how much fun and enjoyment we have had and continued to have powering this power plant around ---It continues to amaze all who come close , and has become even more powerful over the past year thru tunings and few tweeks.

I am still as excited today as this time last year driving it home-- owning and driving a S/C'ed MM is the ultimate top of the hill achievement I had been wanting to achieve for more years than some of you have been around-----

Each and every time I start my MM, it seems to say .."..lets go Marauder someone"... and ( eventually we do ...shuuuu...) believe me, #7 continues to make believers of those who dare to play against a large car....and Dennis's install of my model is so quite, it really is not noticeable in traffic noise , which makes all those loosers mouth drop like an anchor....

I know you will have some reservations about this but it has happen to some others here as well, but the torque thrust back into the seat is so great I now have to replace my drivers seat cause the seat springs are coming up thru the seat where it meets the back....warrranty will cover this so thats great. ..and maybe another irony, but exactlyt 10K miles on it since the install...not bad....

SO again, thank you Dennis for such a great install, being such a great sponser , a great friend and a great responsible business man who cares to satisfy his customers.

FiveO
12-22-2004, 03:33 PM
:up:

:party:

:D

Paul T. Casey
12-22-2004, 03:42 PM
That's like being too rich, skinny, .....

Smokie
12-22-2004, 03:43 PM
Tom, I'm really glad you are enjoying your awesome car, it's Christmas day every day when you are S/C'd. :D :beer:

MarauderMark
12-22-2004, 03:46 PM
Happy Birthday # 7 :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
From your pal # 18. and me as well :D

Patrick
12-23-2004, 12:11 AM
Awsome!!!!!!!!! :party: :high5: :high5:

Agent M79
12-23-2004, 01:54 AM
http://www.historyguide.org/images/einstein.jpg

Indubitably, notable chronological passage occurs at the height of recreational enjoyment.

Marauderman
12-23-2004, 05:21 AM
http://www.historyguide.org/images/einstein.jpg

Indubitably, notable chronological passage occurs at the height of recreational enjoyment.

..... don't yall just love my man Mann!!! :banana:

martyo
12-23-2004, 05:38 AM
Tom:

You will be the first person to have a warranty claim on a set of seat springs denied because your car was supercharged!

:rofl: