PDA

View Full Version : VEGAS meet REPORT!!!

Dave Compson
12-29-2004, 12:37 PM
The meet went great! Hooters was as always filled with good sights, and great food. Although the service was slow. We had lots to catch up on. To everyone that showed up... THANKS! It is so nice to see a small dedicated group of marauderheads get together. I love seeing the other marauders, (oh and the two really cool chevys that came)

To jim, travis and of corse susan.. Thanks for bringing the marauder family out to play. As always its a pleasure. I offically nominate jim (vegasmarauder) for president! You are my hero!

To the new family Jack and felicia (and kids) it was really nice to meet you all, hope to see you again.

Bulldoginu.. Man i love that exhaust and that nice new k+n. Its always nice to see you both.

Dennis.. Jims friend... im really bad with names, so please forgive me. The DTR marauder. Man, thats one nice new ride. I cant wait to see that custom marauder trailer for your bike!!!! Post picts!!

And to the others i missed, you all know i have the memory of an ant. Hard to believe i work were i do. But, thanks for comming and being part of the vegas family.

And now onto "little dave' LVMarauder.... Dave dave dave.... where were you? Were were going to send out search parties! Man, it just wasnt the same without you. Travis and I were looking high and low for those cute pin stripes on that marauder.. They were nowhere to be found. You wanted this meet so much, called jim and I, and then didnt show..... I really wanted to hear the story about the crash and repairs. Maybe next time...

Thanks again for making this last meet great! Lets do it again soon. Anybody have any suggestions?

THE_INTERCEPTOR
12-29-2004, 01:23 PM
Anybody have any suggestions?

I've got one....POST PICS! :D

Sounds like you guys had a good time. Nothing is more fun than meeting up with people who are just as crazy about something as you are. I still remember my first Crownvic.net meet. What a blast! :banana:

Nice cars + good people + beer = :party:

LVMarauder
01-16-2005, 02:27 AM
And now onto "little dave' LVMarauder.... Dave dave dave.... where were you? Were were going to send out search parties! Man, it just wasnt the same without you. Travis and I were looking high and low for those cute pin stripes on that marauder.. They were nowhere to be found. You wanted this meet so much, called jim and I, and then didnt show..... I really wanted to hear the story about the crash and repairs. Maybe next time...

Thanks again for making this last meet great! Lets do it again soon. Anybody have any suggestions?[/QUOTE

Sorry About that , I did really want to show up but I had to go back to school in SB. I unforunately wont be back for at leasty another 2 months, such is the college life.

Dave Compson
01-16-2005, 02:27 PM
Maybe next time.