PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans MM Owners

jjaguda
12-31-2004, 07:53 PM
Ran into a Black MM owner today at a fireworks stand today. So the more I become involved with my MM, the more I'm wondering how many owners there are in the New Orleans area and whether they would like to start a local group.
Anyone? Feeling kinda alone here in the Big Easy.

cutt
01-01-2005, 12:52 PM
Ran into a Black MM owner today at a fireworks stand today. So the more I become involved with my MM, the more I'm wondering how many owners there are in the New Orleans area and whether they would like to start a local group.
Anyone? Feeling kinda alone here in the Big Easy.
i'm also in new orleans

jjaguda
01-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Hello, cutt.

Do you know of any Marauder exclusive clubs in our area? I know there is the Ford Performance Association (meeting Jan 18), but I am also curious to see if there is a MM group. Since the MM production numbers are even lower than the MACH 1 numbers, it seems like MM owner would be more interested in meeting to discuss their very unique cars.
Anyway, if there is only the FPA club, i get started there.

cutt
01-01-2005, 11:01 PM
Hello, cutt.

Do you know of any Marauder exclusive clubs in our area? I know there is the Ford Performance Association (meeting Jan 18), but I am also curious to see if there is a MM group. Since the MM production numbers are even lower than the MACH 1 numbers, it seems like MM owner would be more interested in meeting to discuss their very unique cars.
Anyway, if there is only the FPA club, i get started there.
no other clubs out there that i know about

bigmerc'03
01-01-2005, 11:21 PM
im here in metairie

sailsmen
01-02-2005, 05:30 AM
I am in the GNO area.

jjaguda
01-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Well, thats four of us in the greater New Orleans area. Are any of you involved in the Ford Performance Asociation that will be meeting in Kenner on the 18th? Any interest and time to get together with other MM owners?

jjaguda
01-27-2005, 08:17 AM
So, of the few responses that we have, are any of you interested in putting together a meet? Obviously something small like a gathering at the lakefront.

Joe Aguda, Jr.

drobin
01-27-2005, 08:30 PM
I live on the west bank. Lets keep talking!!!!

"drobin"

Donald

jjaguda
01-27-2005, 08:53 PM
I live on the west bank. Lets keep talking!!!!

"drobin"

Donald
Alright! I actually moved to LaPlace a couple of years ago, but I work in the New Orleans/Metairie area. Figured that since we are part of a very small gourp of MM fans in New Orleans, we could get some sort of meet together as many other areas are doing. :beer: I don't exactly have alot of people around me that understand the excitement of having a relatively limited production car.

drobin
01-28-2005, 07:47 AM
Alright! I actually moved to LaPlace a couple of years ago, but I work in the New Orleans/Metairie area. Figured that since we are part of a very small gourp of MM fans in New Orleans, we could get some sort of meet together as many other areas are doing. :beer: I don't exactly have alot of people around me that understand the excitement of having a relatively limited production car.

Sounds like a plan and couldn't agree with you more!!! Actually I purchased the first MM on the West Bank back in July 2002 and I don't believe the count is more than four (4). Sailmen on the east side knows a few MM owners and so do I and we now have something to work with here... I thank you for getting some interest generated here and look forward towards good cheers, etc. PM me with more personal info and I'll follow up with the same.

Donald
"drobin"

Al Goguen
02-09-2005, 04:43 PM
Hey guys I have a dude that is thinking of getting my MM. He is in
Law Inforcement in that area....

He is having trbl deciding if he wants an MM or not. Mine is MOdded with
gears, stat/plugs, swaybar and SCT9100 tuned by Dennis Rienhart..

His email address is oscar_code4@yahoo.com

Give him a shout and talk up the MM's as to how they run after the
Mods like I have are installed......

I thinking of trading his Mustange for my MM. He needs a bigger car due
to family growth and I want a 03 Cobra convert.....l.

Take care guys.. I forgot to mention Mine is an 2004 DTR

Al:beer:

LCSO34
02-09-2005, 08:38 PM
Little o me up here in Meridian, MS by my lonesome. Only three hours down to N.O. Would be interested in meeting you guys. Grew up in Bogalusa.

klmore
02-12-2005, 10:51 PM
Little o me up here in Meridian, MS by my lonesome. Only three hours down to N.O. Would be interested in meeting you guys. Grew up in Bogalusa.
I know of four or five Marauder owners here in Shreveport. Long drive to NO.

jjaguda
02-13-2005, 10:21 AM
OK . . .
So we have at least 5 folks in the greater New Orleans area. Several that might be willing to drive in from nearby (and not so near) areas. Will this work? What shall the name be if we actually list a Regional Club thread on the site? At the risk of sounding redundant, how about "Crescent City Marauders."

jjaguda
02-21-2005, 02:39 PM
"Look kids . . .
Big Ben, Parliament.":coolman:

Thought I would take another shot at putting together a mini-meet in the New Orleans area. How does availability look for everyone in mid - late March to April?

sailsmen
02-21-2005, 03:28 PM
Why not make it for Fun Ford Weekend at No Problem on 4-1, 4-2, 4-3?

jjaguda
02-21-2005, 03:35 PM
Why not make it for Fun Ford Weekend at No Problem on 4-1, 4-2, 4-3?
VERY GOOD IDEA. Who else is interested?

jjaguda
02-23-2005, 06:14 PM
Taking another shot at getting the Nawlin's folks' attention by getting this post back on top, Ford Fun Weekend - April 1-3. Interest?

sailsmen
02-28-2005, 10:11 AM
Link to No Problem Fun Ford 4-1 thru 4-3;
Fun Ford (http://www.funfordevents.com/index.php?src=directory&view=2005_Schedule&srctype=display&back=2005_Schedule&id=5&view=2005_Schedule&category=event&pos=0,20,14#payouts)

stevengerard
02-28-2005, 10:51 PM
I'm here visisting today and tomorrow, great weather, but I can still smell Bourbon street from the convention center.

jjaguda
03-01-2005, 01:02 PM
Welcome to New Orleans. After time you will get use to the smell of the Quarter. Stay in populated areas. If someone bets that they know where you got your shoes, "on my feet" is the correct answer. When you win the bet, don't argue your point.

New Orleans is probably the most unique city in the country. Enjoy your stay. Hope you get to enjoy some of the food and music.

Joe

klmore
04-17-2005, 08:19 AM
Link to No Problem Fun Ford 4-1 thru 4-3;
Fun Ford (http://www.funfordevents.com/index.php?src=directory&view=2005_Schedule&srctype=display&back=2005_Schedule&id=5&view=2005_Schedule&category=event&pos=0,20,14#payouts)
I wish I could have made Fun Ford Weekend. I should have kept up with this tread better and I would have know about it more in advance. Maybe next time.

lilfreddie
01-29-2006, 12:02 PM
i'm in houma

Hotrauder
01-29-2006, 02:22 PM
Welcome aboard. Hope you are able to connect with the other N.O. guys. Sailsmen is a great guy and a long time active MM.Net guy. send him a PM and he can steer you straight. Dennis:beer:

lilfreddie
01-29-2006, 04:26 PM
i'm in houma:beer: just bought a marauder this past week and loving it!

lilfreddie
01-29-2006, 04:30 PM
i bought kelly's marauder he is from shreveport. i will be at 454 dyno in N.O. tomorrow at 1:00pm i'm concerned about the ar's and the timing