PDA

View Full Version : Attachments open in new browser

BruteForce
01-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Is there anyway to set the default for attachments to open in a new browser window? Right now they open in the parent browser.

I think this must have changed with the recent updates as i don't recall them opening in the same window before. I've done it a half dozen times already where I open an attached image and then happily close it losing my session on the site. More an inconvenience than anything else. Thanks!

fastblackmerc
01-03-2005, 11:19 AM
Is there anyway to set the default for attachments to open in a new browser window? Right now they open in the parent browser.

I think this must have changed with the recent updates as i don't recall them opening in the same window before. I've done it a half dozen times already where I open an attached image and then happily close it losing my session on the site. More an inconvenience than anything else. Thanks!
I also like the attachments opening in a new window......

Slowpoke
01-03-2005, 06:10 PM
upgrade your browser to Firefox.... attachements will open in a new tab on the same browser.

www.getfirefox.com

BruteForce
01-03-2005, 06:15 PM
I have firefox (and mozilla and opera and lynx, etc, etc... I'm a web developer. they are tools of my trade). I don't want them in the same browser window. Thanks anyway. :)

Petrograde
01-04-2005, 04:19 AM
I also like the attachments opening in a new window......

..same here :banana2: