PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service Lives!

Tallboy
01-03-2005, 08:09 PM
As you know, I replaced my "foil" inserts with the real deal from Barry. However, a day or two after, i noticed the last "R" was missing.:( I guess I didn't prep the area like I should have. :depress: All the others seemed fine. Anyway, one e-mail and "poof" a replacement letter arrives in my mailbox free of charge!:banana: It's nice too see this kind of customer care in this day and age. Thanks, Barry!

Side note: If you don't have these yet, order them. Now. You won't be disappointed.

Cobra25
01-03-2005, 09:00 PM
It's good too hear that some vendor's still do care.

fastblackmerc
01-03-2005, 09:06 PM
It's good too hear that some vendor's still do care.

Haven't had a problem with my SS Inserts.... I did prep the bumper really well, even got into the corners with Q-Tips...

PJR
03-26-2005, 10:41 PM
Got mine for Christmas. I'm still waiting for it to warm up enough to put them on!!

jabird56
03-27-2005, 06:22 AM
I have a set of SS Inserts on order, will definitely prep the bumper well.

CRUZTAKER
03-27-2005, 06:40 AM
However, a day or two after, i noticed the last "R" was missing.:(
Unlikely story....you've been robbed...

Somewhere in Nakomis there is *****in' layed out super Honda with a shiney 'R' on it's hiney!

:baaa:

TopCat
05-09-2005, 02:04 PM
These inserts look really neat. All Marauders should have these.

MarauderMark
05-09-2005, 02:28 PM
These inserts look really neat. All Marauders should have these.

I know one that does. Thats what i call a shiney hiney:D
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 20

Bradley G
05-09-2005, 02:32 PM
Hangin around Dynopro(vendor here) Saturday,CJ the owner asked me "what happened to the last two letters on your bumper"I answered ,"What do you mean?"he replied ,"The last two are missing" I looked over and saw that all were still there. When I stepped to the side where CJ was standing the last two letters dissapeared.I responded"Yeah, they are tricky,I followed my wife driving our van I noticed the letters twinkle from the reflection! This was my first cosmetic mod,they look like they should have come on the car.:D
Bradley G

Bradley G
05-29-2005, 06:52 PM
A fellow member mentioned to me, he saw the gold SS inserts on a MM recently.
I was not aware that color even existed:confused: .
On a completly different note( cause I was tired of seeing my post up here for so long)Story Comming;
Two weeks ago At the World Ford Challenge,( sorry if you are tired of hearing my stories about this event:o )
An older gentleman (than I) came rushing up to me ,while I was seconds away from stageing,and asked me, "Where did you get those shiney letters on your bumper?, those are the coolest thing I have ever seen, for the Marauder!"
I replied hurriedly, "It's a company named S and S Inserts! "he replied" Do you have thier Phone number?"
I have to admit due to some previously horrific reaction times I was in my ZEN, trying to maintain a mental state of seriousness and focused.
I admit ,I was a bit annoyed he was not entirely satisfied with what I though was a very generous reply, under the circumstances.
I quickly changed from my selfish attitude, to one of appreciation to the attention I had recieved from him, remembering how excieted I was, to learn where I could attain them(inserts).
I then also remembered I had a few of Slow pokes' "Get out of jail Free" cards, in my glove box.
So I reached in to retrieve one and explained quickly ,"here is a card to a website that is specifically for Marauders, The company that sells them is a vendor there,If you look under the Forums Section they are listed there."I felt much better then.
I wish I could claim I ripped off an unbeliveable Pass that turn, but I stunk all Four days of competition.:depress:
On the bright side, I bought back in, every race possible,I thought it was the least I could do, for the TEAM! :baaa: :snare:
Bradley G

Tallboy
07-04-2005, 12:41 PM
A fellow member mentioned to me, he saw the gold SS inserts on a MM recently.
I was not aware that color even existed:confused: .
On a completly different note( cause I was tired of seeing my post up here for so long)Story Comming;
Two weeks ago At the World Ford Challenge,( sorry if you are tired of hearing my stories about this event:o )
An older gentleman (than I) came rushing up to me ,while I was seconds away from stageing,and asked me, "Where did you get those shiney letters on your bumper?, those are the coolest thing I have ever seen, for the Marauder!"
I replied hurriedly, "It's a company named S and S Inserts! "he replied" Do you have thier Phone number?"
I have to admit due to some previously horrific reaction times I was in my ZEN, trying to maintain a mental state of seriousness and focused.
I admit ,I was a bit annoyed he was not entirely satisfied with what I though was a very generous reply, under the circumstances.
I quickly changed from my selfish attitude, to one of appreciation to the attention I had recieved from him, remembering how excieted I was, to learn where I could attain them(inserts).
I then also remembered I had a few of Slow pokes' "Get out of jail Free" cards, in my glove box.
So I reached in to retrieve one and explained quickly ,"here is a card to a website that is specifically for Marauders, The company that sells them is a vendor there,If you look under the Forums Section they are listed there."I felt much better then.
I wish I could claim I ripped off an unbeliveable Pass that turn, but I stunk all Four days of competition.:depress:
On the bright side, I bought back in, every race possible,I thought it was the least I could do, for the TEAM! :baaa: :snare:
Bradley G
Brad-if you're going to go "polished" on the Trilogy, I would hope you have the SS inserts in "stainless" to match!:beer:

Bradley G
07-04-2005, 04:54 PM
I do!

I get compliments on them all the time!
I was just curious, as what they look like.
Bradley G

Brad-if you're going to go "polished" on the Trilogy, I would hope you have the SS inserts in "stainless" to match!:beer: