PDA

View Full Version : Eastern New England January Meet

MM03MOK
01-04-2005, 07:12 AM
Happy New Year!!!

Now that we've settled in after the Holidays, it's time to get together again. We had a nice gathering in Auburn in Nov. Thanks to all that joined us. Haggis and Ladyhawke win the award for farthest traveled!

Paul T. Casey will be heading south the last weekend in January, so we should get together before that. I'd also suggest, as our NE Patriots head to the Superbowl again this year, that we meet on a Saturday so we don't interfere with our :cheer: !!!

Here are my suggestions:

Date: Saturday, Jan. 15 (MLK weekend) or Jan. 22

http://www.crackerbarrel.com/trip-newstore.cfm?doc_id=953
(Exit 15 off Rte 495 - Wrentham Outlets next door)

or

Piccadilly Pub in Franklin for lunch
http://www.picpub.com/locations/index.htm
(Exit 17 off Rte 495 to Rte 140N)

I know Cracker Barrell has a large parking lot. I've only seen PicPub from the highway.

Spouses and Significant Others always welcome!! Please chime in and make plans to attend!!

MN6
01-04-2005, 07:20 AM
I may be able to make the 15th (depending on how the Snowmobile Trails look up North) but not the 22nd. Either location is A-OK with me, only problem will be no MM, it's in storage for the winter hibernating with some other neat rides, 99 Vette, Older Jag, Nice Triumph TR3.

Hopefully things will work out for a visit. :)

Go Mifuni
01-04-2005, 07:44 AM
As far as things look right now, either one works for me. :D
Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

Hey bunny, install the SC yet? :rolleyes:

Krytin
01-04-2005, 11:18 AM
Happy New Year!!!

Now that we've settled in after the Holidays, it's time to get together again. We had a nice gathering in Auburn in Nov. Thanks to all that joined us. Haggis and Ladyhawke win the award for farthest traveled!

Paul T. Casey will be heading south the last weekend in January, so we should get together before that. I'd also suggest, as our NE Patriots head to the Superbowl again this year, that we meet on a Saturday so we don't interfere with our :cheer: !!!

Here are my suggestions:

Date: Saturday, Jan. 15 (MLK weekend) or Jan. 22

http://www.crackerbarrel.com/trip-newstore.cfm?doc_id=953
(Exit 15 off Rte 495 - Wrentham Outlets next door)

or

Piccadilly Pub in Franklin for lunch
http://www.picpub.com/locations/index.htm
(Exit 17 off Rte 495 to Rte 140N)

I know Cracker Barrell has a large parking lot. I've only seen PicPub from the highway.

Spouses and Significant Others always welcome!! Please chime in and make plans to attend!!

Oh boy, now I don't know which one to go to - one of the above or the one in NY! Just have to see what the weather & schedules bring!

MM03MOK
01-06-2005, 09:17 AM
:bump: :bump:

Go Mifuni
01-07-2005, 11:35 AM
:bump: :bump:

What's up with this?
Are we gathering or what? :confused:

MM03MOK
01-07-2005, 11:44 AM
What's up with this?
Are we gathering or what? :confused:Maybe I need to send personalized invitations again.

Cooper
01-08-2005, 02:54 PM
Mary... I can probably make it on either weekend to either location. :D As long as you folks don't mind being "invaded" by a Crown Vic, I'd enjoy joining you-all.

MM03MOK
01-08-2005, 03:00 PM
Mary... I can probably make it on either weekend to either location. :D As long as you folks don't mind being "invaded" by a Crown Vic, I'd enjoy joining you-all.Now you'll have to decide which one to bring! Keep an eye on this thread. Come on, Folks! Chime in, please!

Cooper
01-08-2005, 05:59 PM
Now you'll have to decide which one to bring! Keep an eye on this thread. Come on, Folks! Chime in, please!

Yeah, you guys! How about it? If I'm the only other member who shows up, Mary and I will have to keep poking RFO so he doesn't fall asleep in his plate! :poke:

Paul T. Casey
01-09-2005, 07:39 AM
The New York guys are doing the 23rd, what say we do the prior weekend, whichever day the Pats don't have to win on. I don't want to fight through the traffic mess on gameday. I'm still open to either place, Pic's or Cracker's, so I'll go with whatever the majority decides.

Go Mifuni
01-10-2005, 05:11 AM
Now you'll have to decide which one to bring! Keep an eye on this thread. Come on, Folks! Chime in, please!
I'm still in! :D

Paul T. Casey
01-10-2005, 07:10 PM
Pats play Sunday, any takers for Saturday? I sure hope so, I'm hungry! :help:

Go Mifuni
01-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Pats play Sunday, any takers for Saturday? I sure hope so, I'm hungry! :help:
I'm hungry too!!!
Which place are we going and what time will we be there?