PDA

View Full Version : I would buy from Pugmire again!

Wires
01-04-2005, 07:28 AM
I just wanted to post this as sort of a correction to the previous thread. At various times, things have looked bad, then worse, then better, then worse .. up and down untill settling on the final resolution. I didn't want to leave the other thread title on the board, as someone may not read the whole thing and see that the problem was resolved. Below is my post on that thread:

It's been a long three weeks. The bottom line is my car will be fixed at an agreeable cost to me.

The service manager and general manager have really helped me - I have to say that I would buy from Pugmire again, given the way they have treated me in this case.

The Marauder has the dreaded "valve guide" problem that many here are all too familiar with. My research here helped me tremendously, I hope to be able to contribute something myself as I learn about this car.

The parts were on backorder, so I won't get my Marauder back for a few more days, but I'm looking forward to getting it back.

I thank everyone for their help.

CRUZTAKER
01-04-2005, 08:15 AM
IThe Marauder has the dreaded "valve guide" problem that many here are all too familiar with........The parts were on backorder, so I won't get my Marauder back for a few more days, but I'm looking forward to getting it back.

We beg of you to post a copy of the service ticket AFTER they do what they claim will be a fix......

Every dealer I know of has denied this fix as a result of the Corporate decision that there IS NO CURRENT FIX.

valkyrie
01-04-2005, 08:33 AM
We beg of you to post a copy of the service ticket AFTER they do what they claim will be a fix......

Every dealer I know of has denied this fix as a result of the Corporate decision that there IS NO CURRENT FIX.

On another thread Dennis said there is a TSB out on the Blue Smoke issue. I will look for the thread. I just seen it yesterday.

Patrick
01-04-2005, 09:42 AM
Glad your getting this resolved. Dealerships that will work with you are hard to find. Ones that honor "Service after the Sale" are hard to find. Keep us posted. Thanks, Patrick