PDA

View Full Version : Wheels

04MEMA
01-04-2005, 09:50 PM
Based on Team Ropes recent thread a thought came to mind when he mentioned Les Schwab - which I've never heard of. Of course a quick search and I was on the web site of that tire/wheel dealer, but in the past I've done searches for custom wheels and found a lot of different companies that manufacture custom wheels. So many that the search was kind of exhaustive. Maybe all of us could benefit from each other's experiences. What other custom wheel/tire places are there? Of course there's Discount Tire, Belle Tire, Tire Rack, ebay, sears, and now I know of Les Schwab - what other companies (manufacturere or retailers) are there that ya'll know of? It would be great if there was one site that all the manufacturers had links on. I like searching on Tire rack's site (because they actually have a pic of a MM for me to see the wheels on) but I recognize that they don't carry every wheel manufacturer's lines.

Thanks everybody,

Jeff

CRUZTAKER
01-05-2005, 09:29 AM
You won't have any luck finding ANY wheels that exactly fit our cars yet.

As far as tires, we're limited as well, but selections get better every day. Aside from tire Rack, which supports this site, Discount Tire has been competative on out tires as well.

Warpath
01-05-2005, 09:40 AM
You should be able to get 2 or 3 piece wheels to fit. So, there are wheels out there that should work.

You can also check out www.wheelspecs.com. Its a descent website with search option, pictures, and manufacturer's links. They even search ebay for wheels too.