View Full Version : Dealer

slamnmm
01-06-2005, 10:10 AM
Hey guys I need somebody to recomend a dealer to take Marauder in for
service. here in south fla.
Thanks.

shakes_26
01-06-2005, 10:21 AM
I know Roy.L.Pita (Brian) is a Service Writer over at Maroone Ford Delray, I'm sure he'll keep an Eye on them and they are an SVT or were an SVT shop

If your near Fort Myers I think Carfixer works at Scanlan (spelling?)

Try PM/email either of those guys.

Thanks.

SouLRioT
01-06-2005, 10:36 AM
Shakes, is on the ball with this one. I dont know of any others that I could recomend to you. I take mine to Maroone of delray for all my oil changes and what not.

slamnmm
01-06-2005, 10:48 AM
How far is that from Pembroke Pines.

SouLRioT
01-06-2005, 11:06 AM
its about a 45 min drive for you. There might be ones closer get with Cobra25 or TMac.

RoyLPita
01-06-2005, 11:09 AM
Actually, I'm not a writer. I'm in booking. Pines Lincoln Mercury might help you where you are. Get with Cobra 25 about that dealer.

bryanknie
01-06-2005, 12:22 PM
I live one block from Pines and have bought 2 towncars plus my MM there. I wont go into horror stories, but lets just say the Monkeys from Metro Zoo all have relatives there.

Jim Porch one of the service writter is great, just watch out for the Monkeys Uncle.

Bryan

Cobra25
01-06-2005, 12:44 PM
It all depends what you want to have done. Basic service, I guess Pines Lincoln Mercury is ok, I also use Jim Porch . If you thinking about doing Mods PM me and I'll hook you with someone who knows what they are doing.

Tallboy
01-06-2005, 12:49 PM
Thanks.Three words: Scanlon. Carfixer. Period.:burnout:

slamnmm
01-06-2005, 03:29 PM
It all depends what you want to have done. Basic service, I guess Pines Lincoln Mercury is ok, I also use Jim Porch . If you thinking about doing Mods PM me and I'll hook you with someone who knows what they are doing.
I'm looking for a dealer that i can trust with the car, i've been to the chevy
and ford before on pines and they are a joke. (nightmare!!)
i'm haveing a wierd thump when i'm off the gas over 20mph as soon as i touch
the gas pedal it goes away. i'm also due to change the oil.