PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy Sipercharger Kit #56 is a "GO" and I mean "GO"

04MEMA
01-06-2005, 10:16 PM
:banana: :banana2: :burnout: :burn:

Hi all, not going to make a lengthy post tonight, but wanted to let you know that there's another sleeper DTR MM in the Detroit area - watch out! Man does this car pull!!! The roads are still snowy here, but I found some spots to get on it. The car is transformed. It is so ready to fly all the time. Imagine the stock MM revving about 5 grand - the way it pulls nice - well you get that pull and much more with the about 1/8th of the pedal applied now! The tight and taut feeling of the MM's suspension is now mirrored by this musclebound athleticism in the acceleration department. Absolutely wonderful! Totally responsive. I was describing MEMA as the smile maker today. I was laughing like a kid! I wonder if this is what it feels like to win the big lottery! God this car is great! Thanks Jerry, thanks Lidio, thanks to everyone at Trilogy and to all the members here who suggested to just put the Trilogy on the stock car - you were right. :bows: Infiriggincredible - I'm am so lovin it! :cloud9: I'll try to follow up with lots more details soon!

Jeff

FiveO
01-06-2005, 10:20 PM
As Neo heard in The Matrix...

"Welcome....to the Real world"....

:D

Wait til spring and really good roads all the time!!!

hdwrench
01-06-2005, 10:23 PM
congrats... maybe if i win the lotto...

Bigdogjim
01-06-2005, 11:39 PM
Enjoy:up:

Spring is not too far away:):):)

BillyGman
01-07-2005, 12:58 AM
:banana: :banana2: :burnout: :burn:

Hi all, not going to make a lengthy post tonight, but wanted to let you know that there's another sleeper DTR MM in the Detroit area - watch out! Man does this car pull!!! The roads are still snowy here, but I found some spots to get on it. The car is transformed. It is so ready to fly all the time. Imagine the stock MM revving about 5 grand - the way it pulls nice - well you get that pull and much more with the about 1/8th of the pedal applied now! The tight and taut feeling of the MM's suspension is now mirrored by this musclebound athleticism in the acceleration department. Absolutely wonderful! Totally responsive. I was describing MEMA as the smile maker today. I was laughing like a kid! I wonder if this is what it feels like to win the big lottery! God this car is great! Thanks Jerry, thanks Lidio, thanks to everyone at Trilogy and to all the members here who suggested to just put the Trilogy on the stock car - you were right. :bows: Infiriggincredible - I'm am so lovin it! :cloud9: I'll try to follow up with lots more details soon!

Jeff
LOL...... Jeff, you sound like I did on the very first day I finished my Trilogy kit installation. I know exactly how you feel. ;) Congratulations! Just be sure to set aside some funds for back tires. :D

MikesMerc
01-07-2005, 05:51 AM
Congrats and welcome to the Trilogy family! Gotta love that Big Block feeling!

Tallboy
01-07-2005, 06:29 AM
Congratulations, Jeff! Another Trilogy self-install. Just a thought-you should put "self-installed" in your sig. That way, other members with install questions know who to direct them to. Maybe others could do the same? Take Billy's advice on the rear tires...:burnout: :burnout:

04MEMA
01-07-2005, 07:47 AM
Thanks everybody, how sweet it is. Thank God the rear tires are fairly affordable. Last night I was giving a tutorial to my 3 year old boy on what that sound he was hearing was. I said "that's the tires spinning, that can't hold on, it's too slippery". He kept saying "I wan do gain" and of course I kept doing it!

P.s. Tallboy - Good idea - I'll get right on it.

Jeff

BillyGman
01-08-2005, 09:47 AM
Congratulations, Jeff! Another Trilogy self-install. Just a thought-you should put "self-installed" in your sig. That way, other members with install questions know who to direct them to. Maybe others could do the same? Take Billy's advice on the rear tires...:burnout: :burnout:

Hey!! I didn't realize that Jeff has installed his Trilogy kit himself too. way to go Jeff!! :banana2: ...and that's a good idea about the sig Chuck. ;)

CBT
01-08-2005, 10:29 AM
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em:burnout:

Jerry Barnes
01-08-2005, 09:47 PM
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em:burnout:

Jeff,

I am glad the car is performing well. Sounds like the installation went very well. Nice Job! It always makes my day when I hear responses like yours from customers that experience that first Supercharged Marauder ride. That's the same feeling I had when we installed our first kit on Trilogy #1. I can't express how happy I was at the performance and how proud I was of the guys(Michal, Mirek, Ben) that designed and engineered the Supercharger Kit. It was also a great experience having someone like Lidio tune this thing to perfection.

Like I tell all new Trilogy Motorsports customers, enjoy the ride and please be safe!!

It's great to have you in the Trilogy Family!

Sincerely,

Jerry

04MEMA
01-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Thanks Billy, CBT. I think my rear tires have received more wear in the last 120 miles than in the first 6,200 miles!

Jerry - Thanks for the comments - and for making this thing a reality. And as far as the safe thing goes - you're right. I have to learn to handle my new found power. I'm already passing people (safely) like it's nobody's business. I'm reminded of an article I read on the Mercedes E55, there was a comment about how the car was a relative bargain but being a mid twelve second torque monster, you'd have to have a lot of cash left over to pay the rest of the people to get the hell out of the way. Gosh do I know that feeling. The moment my s/c'd MM hit the road 99.8% of all drivers began to operate in slow motion! And I don't even have a clue yet how fast this car is since the weather we've been having. Only once have those rear tires actually screeched while spinning in 120 miles and that was only for a second when there was a little dry patch.

Also, I gotta tell ya that you're video in your signature keeps going through my head now. I never realized how true that little advertisement is. Stock Marauders are fast but.... Sweet! :cool4:

Thanks a million,
Jeff

maraudernkc
01-09-2005, 12:15 AM
Glad to see another blown MM. Congrats!

TechHeavy
01-09-2005, 01:26 AM
Welcome to the club! :D :beer: :banana2:

Constable
01-09-2005, 01:29 AM
Last night I was giving a tutorial to my 3 year old boy on what that sound he was hearing was. I said "that's the tires spinning, that can't hold on, it's too slippery". He kept saying "I wan do gain" and of course I kept doing it!

Jeff

Wait until he gets his license. He'll be saying, "But dad, I remember you doing that kinda stuff when I was little!" Poor kid will be pre-disposed to burnouts!

BillyGman
01-09-2005, 05:00 AM
Wait until he gets his license. He'll be saying, "But dad, I remember you doing that kinda stuff when I was little!" Poor kid will be pre-disposed to burnouts!

LOL......yeah, he'll have to buy him a collection of tires for his graduation.:D