PDA

View Full Version : Menu For SSM Picnic

ghost03
01-07-2005, 07:58 PM
At the picnic there will be hotdogs, hamburgers, chips, and sodas. If anyone wants to bring anything else ( potato salad, macaroni salad, fruit salad, regular salad, chicken wings etc. ) or a special dish feel free to do so. If anyone wants to drink alcohol you must bring your own. Estimated cost per person for the Picnic will be $10 per adult and $5 for kids.There will be a raffle which is included in the price of admission.Admission to the park will be $1 per person. One of our members will be bringing a radio so we all have some music to listen to. If anyone wants to bring outdoor games feel free to do so. As of now we have over 22 members going and around 50 people total. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we can all have a great time and take lots of pictures of all the cars. I hope to see everyone there. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me. Lets start of 2005 with a big MM celebration ................:beer: :beer: :beer: :banana:

SouLRioT
01-07-2005, 08:30 PM
I'll be bringing the Coleslaw, potato salad, and macaroni salad.
See you guys there.

Cobra25
01-07-2005, 08:33 PM
I will bring the radio & 2 coolers with some Ice.

ghost03
01-07-2005, 08:37 PM
Ill be bringing the hotdogs,burgers,sodas,chips

Slowpoke
01-07-2005, 08:47 PM
I am not going to be able to make it, however, may i suggest serving pancakes? It is possible to make them on a grill if you have a heavy griddle. Just a thought...

SouLRioT
01-07-2005, 08:50 PM
Rick, are you sure you dont want to come down?? If you come, i'll hook you up with some flapjacks.

Slowpoke
01-07-2005, 09:15 PM
i wish....... but i am going to be really busy for the next couple of weeks.