PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Marauders Meeting #18 - WRAP UP!

Agent M79
01-08-2005, 01:29 PM
This was one of the bigger meets for us, huh?

We had some new folks join us this week, John and Jim both with black MMs.

Butch's neck-snapping Trilogy equipped MM was very awesome.

I, myself, on a homebrew mixture of Sudafed and Benydryl, will most likely log on tomorrow and have no recollecton of posting this. Mrs. Agent had to drive the MM home with me slurring and drooling in the passenger seat.

Looks like we may also have the first few months of the year booked as well. We'll post more and plans firm up.

Here's a dancing banana: :banana:

And I'll be on the couch the rest of today. Achoo.

Butch
01-08-2005, 03:08 PM
Please tell me that one of you got a picture of my "signature" when I left the parking lot.....

Marauderman
01-08-2005, 03:18 PM
WOW-- A great time had by all---Welcome John from Greensboro, and Jim from Cary==Both with Black MM's==='03 and '04 resp....and we now have our first LEO in our group--John-- BTW --he doesn't have a screen name yet --working on it--but surre to be enlighting for an LEO with a MM...

Mrs. Agent will be researching to make another "club" shirt run , this time with long sleeves as well---the Agents will keep us informed...

We'll meet again for Feb same place , same time....cause of unforseen weather predictions..

March, we'll be entertained and meet at frdwrnch's L/M dealership--the owner would like to show us his appreciation for buying an MM...NOT BAD huh FOLKS...

In April (9th) we have been asked by the Quaker Steak Mgr. to re-appear at our usual place and time (eariler) for an all-lot car club show and tell --so we have that if nothing else shows up better by then.

SO keep and eye out for April and MAy as youi can see things start falling into place easily...so its nice to have several options if we can---nothing is sold as yet (except mabe March)...so bring on the ideas and events when you know of them--cause we do road trips too--OH yeah!!

I took several good pics of todays event--but camera is messing up at the moment--and BUTCH--we have pics of your calling card you left too!! Others took them also --hope they post cause I think my camera is gonna be awhile in working well...hopefull others will post up pics---

Enjoyed seeing all and the fun "lets drive your car next " event too--Ain't it COOL!!! :banana:

See ya next time we can meet.........Tom

Marauderman
01-08-2005, 03:22 PM
Please tell me that one of you got a picture of my "signature" when I left the parking lot.....
WE couldn't see thru all the smoke to find your car :lol:--so there are pics of your "signature" left behind though-Oh Yeah--Pretty nice my friend------my camera is acting up --hope others can post up for ya---Tom

Marauderman
01-08-2005, 10:22 PM

BUTCH--Pics are up ----finally got camera working--tired -going to bed now!!! check gallery--3 are of your "exit"

Agent M79
01-08-2005, 10:43 PM
There are two things that I really like about the pics of Butch's burnout:

1) The little piles of small tire pellet bits just behind the lines.

2) The row of Corvettes overlooking the dual lines of carnage.

Butch
01-09-2005, 01:33 PM
There are two things that I really like about the pics of Butch's burnout:

1) The little piles of small tire pellet bits just behind the lines.

2) The row of Corvettes overlooking the dual lines of carnage.

That is great! I wanted to come back to look at them, but didn't feel it would be appropriate, especially after the "fog" that I left behind, and I didn't want the Vette guys to come hunting for me.

I looked in my rear view mirror, and I could see NOTHING!

You can see in the second pic of where the car changed from 1st to 2nd, (where the lighter area starts at the very end of the marks) and I had to get out of it due to the back end started going towards the vettes. I didn't feel like buying someone a new front clip for their car! I wanted to take it through to 3rd, but didn't have the room I wanted. Maybe next time.....:D

(NOTE TO SELF....Turn off vents when doing burnouts....)

I had a great time, and hopefully will be able to make it to next months meet.

Oh yeah....The next time you guys drive my car, remind me to set the Boost-A-Pump fuel control back to the "performance" setting. When you guys were driving it, I still had it set just a little richer, which is where I run it during normal driving. If you watched me, I went into the trunk before I left. It was so that I could set the fuel control back to my "performance" setting for the burnout. Sorry, just protecting the investment....

Also, as you guys saw, my tag is real....

Thanks a LOT for the pics Marauderman! I wish we could have done a video of it.

Later!

Marauderman
01-10-2005, 05:06 AM
Thanks a LOT for the pics Marauderman! I wish we could have done a video of it.

Later!

....My bad Butch--Had wanted to get a vid and post it--..but duh,,,didn't hit me until you were finished--you left before I got my camera out---I wanted it more than you!! --NEXT TIME......

PS--switch --trunk stuff--will need to tell me more on this later--don't recall you mentioning. Take care my friend......Tom

Proudcop
01-10-2005, 05:54 AM
Hi there evryone, John from Greensboro here. So does PROUDCOP sound ok for my name? How about PROUDCOPMARAUDER? Ofcourse Im open to new ideas! It was great meeting everyone. You have me hooked on a faster Marauder!

John

Agent M79
01-10-2005, 06:04 AM
Hi there evryone, John from Greensboro here. So does PROUDCOP sound ok for my name? How about PROUDCOPMARAUDER? Ofcourse Im open to new ideas! It was great meeting everyone. You have me hooked on a faster Marauder!

John
ProudMMCop maybe. But why go through all that signup stuff again? ProudCop is good.

Glad to see you join us here. Take your time and look around. I think you'll get a lot of good check book draining ideas.

-Dave

Marauderman
01-10-2005, 09:25 AM
Welcome to the best board for 411 for your MM and as a New MM owner- to the Carolins Mrauders Group--

Was nice meeting you this Saturday and alot of fun had by all-- Your MM is just now broke in and ready for some serious go goodies.....Hope to see ya in future meets----

PS--Keep your screen name--Like Dave said--it's good enough--no need to change it----Tom

Proudcop
01-11-2005, 07:06 AM
I was supposed to be putting a new roof on my house, but because I saw all your engines which made mine look like a Yugo, I might have to put off the new roof!!!! Salute:beer:

Marauderman
01-11-2005, 07:38 AM
I was supposed to be putting a new roof on my house, but because I saw all your engines which made mine look like a Yugo, I might have to put off the new roof!!!! Salute:beer:
.......yeah...meets seem to do that those wanting more from seeing others-----we've all been there and I'm still wanting more......Tom

Butch
01-11-2005, 07:42 PM
Hey Tom! It looks like our plan worked....Let them drive, and they will buy....

Proudcop...Let me know if you need a refresher drive, or if you want me to come by the station and show your co-workers what our cars are capable of...
:burn:

See ya!

Marauderman
01-11-2005, 07:54 PM
Hey Tom! It looks like our plan worked....Let them drive, and they will buy....

Proudcop...Let me know if you need a refresher drive, or if you want me to come by the station and show your co-workers what our cars are capable of...
:burn:

See ya!

It's in his blood , eyes, heart, foot, feelings, smile, the way he talks, the continuouis reference to The MM when talking to others, ..oh phoooee..the list goes on forever.. your right Butch----he is a HOOKED MM MAN for sure---maybe we both should drop by his station for a
MARKING moment .....humnnnn..:lol:

jgc61sr2002
01-11-2005, 08:40 PM
proudcop - Welcome aboard. :welcome: Go for the Marauder, you won't be sorry.

fastblackmerc
01-11-2005, 09:37 PM

John

John, the screen name sounds good... like everyone said.... don't change it.

Proudcop
01-14-2005, 07:35 AM
Yep Tom and Butch, you would definitly have the boys here very jealous is you came by the station. They probably would try to take them from you and put blue lights on em! I usually run radar on Market Street near down town. Ofcourse even if you came flying by me I would stand no chance of catching up with these wimpy Impalas that I drive. Heck, you could probably stop for coffee and a donut before I could catch up. Hint- donuts offer good bribes to us cops!!!!:beer: Salute!!!!

Proudcop
01-14-2005, 07:40 AM
Thank you for the welcome JGC, and yep Fastblackmerc im keeping the name!!!

SouLRioT
01-14-2005, 08:29 AM
Mrs. Agent will be researching to make another "club" shirt run , this time with long sleeves as well---the Agents will keep us informed...

Hey just dont forget about everyone else, when you get this order togther.

Agent M79
01-14-2005, 10:32 AM
As soon as I find some time for extracurricular activities, I will post the available styles and associated prices here in the Carolina Marauder's forum.

So far, people are interested in the original style polo type, t-shirts and long sleeve tees. If there are any other requests, let me know!

SC Cheesehead
01-15-2005, 08:52 AM
As soon as I find some time for extracurricular activities, I will post the available styles and associated prices here in the Carolina Marauder's forum.

So far, people are interested in the original style polo type, t-shirts and long sleeve tees. If there are any other requests, let me know!
Agent,

I'm all for long sleeve tees, and wouldn't even mind another polo shirt (maybe in white?)

SCCH

SC Cheesehead
01-15-2005, 08:57 AM
Thank you for the welcome JGC, and yep Fastblackmerc im keeping the name!!!
Hey Proudcop,

Wish I could have made the last meeting, would have enjoyed "talking MM" with you. Hope to make it to the Feb. meet, maybe I'll see you there.

BTW, good name, stick with it!

SCCH

Proudcop
01-16-2005, 09:58 AM
Hey cheesehead! Good to meet ya, even if its on here. Im fairly sure that Im on duty the second Saturday In February, but hope to meet ya soon! Salute:beer:

John