PDA

View Full Version : Marauder slow?

RCSignals
02-07-2003, 10:57 PM
Some of these guys think so

http://warnerrobert.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f =1;t=009163

LincMercLover
02-07-2003, 11:00 PM
I think they were reffering to the LEO's weighting the car down...

Bigdogjim
02-08-2003, 08:54 PM
350lb and they got guns? And they got Marauders?
Some guys have all the luck.
Big Dog :rock:

tetsu
02-09-2003, 07:45 AM
Why bother going to BON anymore? There is no moderation going
on there and SHERIFF is spending what little life he has spamming
the CV/Marauder topic 24/7.

If you look at the mods those posters have in the topic mentioned, those
guys probably aren't running very quick for Ponies anyways.

I beat a GT and a 5.0L at my last trip to da strip. They ran mid/low 15s
respectively.

Johnny

the fat bastid
02-09-2003, 09:40 AM
so i went over to bon because..uh..i donno.
anyways, i dont understand the forums.
why does sheriff spam the forums with near useless posts?
the replies seem non-senseical at best.
am i missing some in jokes or something? because i acutally feel confused reading it.

RF Overlord
02-09-2003, 10:14 AM
fat bastid:

Don't feel confused...it really IS nonsense...seems like SHERIFF and his cronies do nothing all day but put other people down and ridicule things they don't understand...either like tetsu said there's no moderation, or else SHERIFF is the moderator...

the fat bastid
02-09-2003, 10:31 AM
i feel like posting a topic that says something like "i would read these forums but there is nothing but garbage here"

but i dont feel like registering for one post or feeding the trolls.
its easyier for me just to not go there ever again.

but i thought bon was pretty reputiable(sp?) i hear thier name thrown around alot, etc.

well whatever, nothing to lose sleep over..i gotta go eat some krispy kremes now.

RCSignals
02-09-2003, 03:31 PM
actually that link is from the Cobra forum

the fat bastid
02-09-2003, 05:53 PM
ya but i rambled on over to 'right' area :)

LincMercLover
02-09-2003, 06:52 PM
Feel lucky I didn't take Moderating lessons from him! ;)

Reaper948
02-09-2003, 07:31 PM
Whatever man, it's not like we couldn't have purchased a used Cobra and spent the extra money on mods...

Our cars are more comfortable, more practical, more classy, and just as cool as they come. By the time they're done, more than half of the guys that post here will be running 12s 13s......

Speed or not, I bet Ive gotten more admiring n envious looks and compliments since Ive purchased my car than ANY Mustang....

And the people who haev called my car a grandpa or old person's car........I can totally dominate them in performance....

IF its not speed that impresses them, its the looks, if its not looks, its speed.......Always remember that guys........its the truth...

screw the haters

martyo
02-09-2003, 09:57 PM
What he said!

tym2fly
02-14-2003, 07:53 PM
I owned a Mustang GT convertible that turned plenty of heads, But my Marauder turns more heads in the way that it is incredible looking to all and some just have to stare in hopes of figuring out who makes this car. I also met up with a kid in an Eclipse Turbo, needless to say, I don't think he'll be running home to his friends and tell them he just got his door blown off by an old guy in a 4door sedan... Bob

jgc61sr2002
02-14-2003, 08:11 PM
They're probably just jealous. :D

Patrick
02-14-2003, 10:59 PM
I agree with tym2fly. (Hope I got that right). I owend a 98 MarkVII LSC. And it got a lot of looks. But MM gets thats "What the F$#$$k Look!!!" Thats bad as hell. Then the next question, sounds great but what will it do. As they see those great big pipes dissapear. They know!!!!!!!!!!!

I still like they guy at work he had Ford Focus SVT and said he would kill that big over weight tank. I had to do it. Sorry. I aslo ran into an eclipe turbo. That was a joke!

What luv most about MM its bad as hell and can back it up stock. I will do the 4:10 and chip and a few other things. So all ricers beware!!! But most important, have fun and play, BUT PLEASE DO IT RESPONSABILITY!!!!! We have enough idiot drivers out thier. I dont let my ego get ahead of my head. SAFETY FIRST!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to carry on. But I use use this group, to get my mind off of work, which helps with my migranes. I thank everyone here. so much usefull info, and just great place to chill!!!!!!!!!! Later, Patrick!

martyo
02-15-2003, 05:16 AM
Hey tym2fly What's with the "old guy" reference -- you are younger than half the guys on this site (and they are definitely not "old guys")!

Can I get an "Amen" here guys??

O's Fan Rich
02-16-2003, 06:04 AM
Yep, I'm gettin' old.