PDA

View Full Version : Parts delivery--New York meet-1-23-05

Bigdogjim
01-12-2005, 06:22 PM
OK! Fellow Marauder owners if you need any parts I will be happy to delivery them to you at the meet at Route 32 , in Woodbury Center.
Just call The Dealer (Ray) order the parts pay for them and I'll deliver!Deadline is Thursday Jan. 20:)

valkyrie
01-12-2005, 06:24 PM
OK! Fellow Marauder owners if you need any parts I will be happy to delivery them to you at the meet at Route 32 , in Woodbury Center.
Just call The Dealer (Ray) order the parts pay for them and I'll deliver!Deadline is Thursday Jan. 20:)

Jim I will have to see if Ray shipped my Mats yet.

Bigdogjim
01-13-2005, 02:32 PM
Just keepin it fresh.....:bump:

SergntMac
01-13-2005, 03:28 PM
You're quite a guy, Jim, to get involved in some of the stuff you do. Offering to drive by Ray and pick up stuff like this and deliver it to a meet...Dayum.

Makes me wish I lived in another part of the country. Guys like you, Merc, Haggis and others, don't come along very often. Though I'm not getting any parts or going to this meet...Thanks.

Now I know why we through some loose change into a hat when one of us gets an unexpected suprise. It ain't always about the car, is it...

Marauderman
01-13-2005, 03:59 PM
You're quite a guy, Jim, to get involved in some of the stuff you do. Offering to drive by Ray and pick up stuff like this and deliver it to a meet...Dayum.

Makes me wish I lived in another part of the country. Guys like you, Merc, Haggis and others, don't come along very often. Though I'm not getting any parts or going to this meet...Thanks.

Now I know why we through some loose change into a hat when one of us gets an unexpected suprise. It ain't always about the car, is it...
..then again ...what is really driving this .......oh yeah ..it's the driving..forgot..the Marauder..(hitting forhead)--.....that will do for starters............:lol:

TheDealer
01-13-2005, 06:19 PM
Jim I will have to see if Ray shipped my Mats yet.

Sorry I missed this post until now. They were shipped, you should have them tomorrow. Ray

Bigdogjim
01-14-2005, 06:40 PM
Though I'm not getting any parts or going to this meet...Thanks.

Hey if I come to a "Chicken Run" I'll do the same:)

This Sir is what it's all about:up:

Bigdogjim
01-17-2005, 03:30 PM
:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

valkyrie
01-17-2005, 07:19 PM
Sorry I missed this post until now. They were shipped, you should have them tomorrow. Ray

Ray I received them. Thanks

Harry

JerseyVics
01-17-2005, 08:57 PM
Jim might need to bring one of his Ford vans because all the parts won't fit in the Marauder... LOL

--Russ ;)

MarauderMark
01-17-2005, 09:31 PM

This was a nice thing to say Buddy..Just wanted you to know that!!No matter what jim ,merc and haggis say about you.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :whistle:

Bigdogjim
01-17-2005, 10:08 PM
Jim might need to bring one of his Ford vans because all the parts won't fit in the Marauder... LOL

--Russ ;)

Hey Russ from 10 foot to 26 foot I got it covered :banana: :banana:

Always ready to roll :burnout:

jerrym3
01-20-2005, 01:07 PM
Uh, have you folks checked the weekend weather report?

Bigdogjim
01-20-2005, 04:45 PM
Uh, have you folks checked the weekend weather report?
Thanks!

Just hope it wrong:)