PDA

View Full Version : Breath of fresh Air!

Bradley G
01-13-2005, 06:36 AM
If you have a Trilogy Kit,What is it breathing through?I think some are still stock?Anybody Bettering this with a ram air tunnel device to the front ?I saw Fordnuts' thread on his setup It looks like it could offer additional cold air especially @ higher speeds!Oh, and if you please , Comment on if you Modded your air induction why you made those decisions/choices.Ie; compatible ,cosmetic,$,Performance gains ,sound,or referalThanks For your replies!(If I get any..;) !)
Bradley G

Tallboy
01-13-2005, 10:07 AM
Trilogy #0054 breathes through a stock airbox and filter.

For now.

There may be some additional mods at Lidio's shop in August...:burnout: :burnout:

BillyGman
01-13-2005, 10:10 AM
Trilogy #24 also breaths through a stock airbox, filter, and intake tube. I'm satisfied with the way it is. For a 4,200LB daily driver, the car is more than fast enough, and the driveability has NOT been effected at all. And that's exactly what I was looking for. ;)

The guys like "Mike's Merc", and "Jet" are the ones who have went with aftermarket intake systems, although they're not the only ones who have. perhaps they will chime in here.

jstevens
01-13-2005, 01:31 PM
I plan on going with the K & N set up.
I like the louder sound and improved air flow, but I'm sure stock air flow is good too.

My K & N choice is dictated by their reputation and the tube being a one piece assembly.