PDA

View Full Version : Hey everybody!

RAUDERMAN
01-13-2005, 11:21 AM
:woohoo:
I just bought what I think was the last new marauder in CA.
Its red/charcoal...love it!
I didn't even know they existed until Nov 04
I am now a huge fan and want to know everything.
Found this site and your club and would like to join and come to your next event?
Could any of you set me up with info on th best websites and/or catalogs for parts to trick mine out/recommondations?:help:
First things I want to do are polished door sills, badges(front,back,steering),
Good free flow intake, exhaust system and any others any of you can suggest that would be relatively inexpensive but increase the juice w/o hopefully voiding my warranty or failing future emmisions tests.

Look forward to hearing from any of you, Thanks RAUDERMAN

DEFYANT
01-13-2005, 11:27 AM
:welcome:

Congrats on the mew MM. Before you get flamed, lemme give you some advise. Search search and search somemore. The answers you seek are here. All it takes is a minute of time to find them. This is the last site on the net for the MM.

:D

Directedby
01-13-2005, 11:29 AM
Found this site and your club and would like to join and come to your next event?
Could any of you set me up with info on th best websites and/or catalogs for parts to trick mine out/recommondations?:help:
First things I want to do are polished door sills, badges(front,back,steering),
Good free flow intake, exhaust system and any others any of you can suggest that would be relatively inexpensive but increase the juice w/o hopefully voiding my warranty or failing future emmisions tests.

Look forward to hearing from any of you, Thanks RAUDERMAN

welcome - what part of Cal are you in? I live in LA.

Black 04
01-13-2005, 11:33 AM
Welcome!!! :banana2:

Bigdogjim
01-13-2005, 11:43 AM
Welcome to the zoo:)

We are a fun bunch:up:

Location would help? Town? State:)

RoyLPita
01-13-2005, 11:45 AM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site and your new MM.

Bluerauder
01-13-2005, 12:56 PM
Found this site and your club and would like to join and come to your next event? .... Thanks RAUDERMAN
Welcome to the MM.Net, Rauderman :welcome: How did you miss all of the advertising saturation for the MM during 2002-2004? :D You came to THE place for answers.

I guess you already know that the new guy buys :beer:, right??

Marauderman
01-13-2005, 04:30 PM
Welcom Rauderman--after all--with a screen name like that-so close to mine--well..you gotta welcome him aboard----gosh---like whats been said --use the "search" area-type in 4 or more letters , and do some serious reading---- but hey--we are still friendly enough to tell you the answer or where to go and find it---enjoy your Ride--Tom

NAVCHAP
01-13-2005, 04:34 PM
I'm in San Diego, hope to touch base. Congrats on your MM purchase. -kjs-

Petrograde
01-13-2005, 05:09 PM
Welcome! I'm sure your fellow Cali Marauderers will sqaure you away!

Exhaust? Most people will tell you to get the Kook's long header's ... but, don't take my word for it. check out the vendor's here! I've done business with several of them,.. hopfully all of them before too long,..

Have fun! happy reading,.. all that you seek is here!

jgc61sr2002
01-13-2005, 05:19 PM
RAUDERMAN - Welcome to the MM site. :welcome: You definitely came to the right place, lots of good information and nice folks. Congrats enjoy your new ride. :D

TheDealer
01-13-2005, 06:14 PM
Welcome aboard, enjoy!!! :banana2:

Patrick
01-14-2005, 02:22 AM
Welcome!!!!!!!!! :wave: :wave:

RAUDERMAN
01-18-2005, 10:46 AM
I'm in Cypress, just east of Long Beach. Do you know how many others are in our local area? I'm not the most computer literate and I'm having a tough time navigating through the site. Want to hook up with some locals like you and talk shop to get a little education, as I was saying in previous post, I want to make some mods and find parts and catalogs. Did you do your own mods or have them done and if so where? I'm also noticing that when going into 3rd gear the car lags..yours? Have you heard anything else about the get together in LA? We should hook up sometime, I'm off on weekends.:beer:
welcome - what part of Cal are you in? I live in LA.

ParkRanger
01-18-2005, 02:28 PM
I'm in Cypress, just east of Long Beach. Do you know how many others are in our local area? I'm not the most computer literate and I'm having a tough time navigating through the site. Want to hook up with some locals like you and talk shop to get a little education, as I was saying in previous post, I want to make some mods and find parts and catalogs. Did you do your own mods or have them done and if so where? I'm also noticing that when going into 3rd gear the car lags..yours? Have you heard anything else about the get together in LA? We should hook up sometime, I'm off on weekends.:beer:

R-man: There are two of us in the Long Beach area. PM me and we'll get together in the near furure and will bring you up to date! :D

PR :burnout:

Deanna
01-18-2005, 10:02 PM
I'm in Cypress, just east of Long Beach. Do you know how many others are in our local area? I'm not the most computer literate and I'm having a tough time navigating through the site. Want to hook up with some locals like you and talk shop to get a little education, as I was saying in previous post, I want to make some mods and find parts and catalogs. Did you do your own mods or have them done and if so where? I'm also noticing that when going into 3rd gear the car lags..yours? Have you heard anything else about the get together in LA? We should hook up sometime, I'm off on weekends.:beer:Welcome! I'm a newcomer on this side of the house, but also drive a
Panther... Not too far from you on the other side of town (Simi)......
Advise you check out the get together being solidified for the 5th of
Feb... Maybe we can see you there.. :)
Cheers, :D
Deanna:cool4:

FiveO
01-18-2005, 10:07 PM
Welcome everyone! :D

:party:

Two Hawks
01-18-2005, 10:22 PM
Welcome everyone! :D

:party:What he said!:welcome:

:woohoo: its a newbee :party:

BTW, get ready for THE time of your life. :burnout: :D :D

Directedby
01-19-2005, 02:07 AM

So. Cal Marauder meet at LACR on Feb 5th. When it gets closer to date, I will post confirmation. So far it looks like we have about 5 Marauders going. My car has Chip, intake, exhaust nad runs like a bat-outa-he!!.