PDA

View Full Version : New Web Site

Dennis Reinhart
01-13-2005, 08:22 PM
My old Web site will be down for a week. I am having a new site thanks to Sam, and hiss associate this new site will have pictures prices and technical info my entire product line it will have a complete shopping cart, it really looks good, so again I am striving to improve my business and customer service and this new web site will really help, I find even with a secretary and still inundated with phone calls and yes I am hard pressed to not from being short and brisk on the phone I am doing all I can to improve this and things will get better I thank all of you for bearing with me in my move and expansion, I look forward to this new year.

drobin
01-13-2005, 08:34 PM
This is great news Dennis, look forward to making it even easier for you to spend my money on improving my pride and joy!! Keep up the good work and thanks for letting us know....

drobin
Donald

Rider90
01-13-2005, 08:50 PM
My MM says "woooohoooooo!" but my credit card says "nooooooo.." Glad to hear it Dennis! I'm very excited :banana2:

Petrograde
01-13-2005, 08:55 PM
My MM says "woooohoooooo!" but my credit card says "nooooooo.." Glad to hear it Dennis! I'm very excited :banana2:

yup! ^^^what Rider said!^^^

My wife's gonna kill me... :P

Constable
01-13-2005, 09:58 PM
I have pics of my car apart (trans out, built, fuel filter mod, on lift, head cooling mod, etc...). All this was taken at your shop in May. They're fairly high quality pics. If you want any of them just take 'em off my Webshots account:

http://community.webshots.com/album/247311421arEecQ

I'm sure you already have plenty of pics to use for your site... BTW, thanks for the "bump" on my classified ad on CVN.

2003 MIB
01-14-2005, 11:32 AM
I am hard pressed to not from being short and brisk on the phone I am doing all I can to improve this and things will get better I thank all of you for bearing with me in my move and expansion, I look forward to this new year.
While I certainly look forward to the updated site, I like you being short and brisk on the phone...I always give new folks a "heads up" when I advise them to call you (Maury does too). We tell them "He's not mad- He's just busier than most folks." A phone call to Dennis is a rite of passage that every Marauder owner should make. It gives them all a common traumatic experience that makes them a closer community. :)

Heavy351
01-14-2005, 02:55 PM
My warranty just ran out so I expect my rite of passage to be coming shortly....

Smokie
01-14-2005, 03:02 PM
Dennis, I am very glad about the upcoming improvements and just want to say that everything about my car that makes it a joy to drive came either directly or indirectly from you, look forward to continued business. Javier.

MarauderMark
01-14-2005, 05:42 PM
Having a shopping cart will have the phone calls down a little as everyone wants to talk to Dennis but they'll be quicker on the phone now that they will have more knowlege about what they want.i guess every little bit helps.also pics of the items give people a little more knowlege of what to get as well what they look like .sounds like this should've happened a long time ago .wouldv'e alleviated alot of congestion for ya.i for one can't wait to see it.. :up:

MM03MOK
01-14-2005, 05:48 PM
I had a sneak peak yesterday. Simple, easy to navigate and very informative. Yes, pictures included. For those that know what they want, the Shopping Cart will be so convenient. :bunny2:

Patrick
01-15-2005, 10:37 AM
I cant wait till its open!!!! I will remember the advice when I call down thier!!

valkyrie
01-19-2005, 07:05 PM
My old Web site will be down for a week. I am having a new site thanks to Sam, and hiss associate this new site will have pictures prices and technical info my entire product line it will have a complete shopping cart, it really looks good, so again I am striving to improve my business and customer service and this new web site will really help, I find even with a secretary and still inundated with phone calls and yes I am hard pressed to not from being short and brisk on the phone I am doing all I can to improve this and things will get better I thank all of you for bearing with me in my move and expansion, I look forward to this new year.

Dennis as a suggestion is it maybe possible to have a customer profile for those of us that do a lot of purchasing from you. I would think it would be easier than verbally reviewing what mods we have with our cars every time we call. Things get lost in the as you say "brisk" conversations.

Dennis Reinhart
01-20-2005, 09:29 AM
Dennis as a suggestion is it maybe possible to have a customer profile for those of us that do a lot of purchasing from you. I would think it would be easier than verbally reviewing what mods we have with our cars every time we call. Things get lost in the as you say "brisk" conversations.
Thanks for the input I have forwarded it on to the company that is doing the site

Rider90
01-20-2005, 09:57 AM
Shouldn't it be up today or tomorrow?

Dennis Reinhart
01-20-2005, 10:03 AM
Shouldn't it be up today or tomorrow?
Not as far as I know, they are working on it, so I will leave this up to them, I figure two weeks form Monday.

Dennis Reinhart
01-20-2005, 07:24 PM
Not as far as I know, they are working on it, so I will leave this up to them, I figure two weeks form Monday.
They are adding a customer profile to the site this will allow repeat customer to be issued a account name and password so you will not have to re'enter personal information I will have a this company give a written description of just exactly what features the site will have

Dennis Reinhart
02-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Well its finaly done I want to Thank Sam and Jorge for this they have hundreds of hours in this and yes I am sure there will be typos and corections needed but over all it looks GREAT:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

www.reinhartautomotive.com (http://www.reinhartautomotive.com/)

Constable
02-11-2005, 12:29 PM
Great site... good work Dennis.

tmac1337
02-11-2005, 04:20 PM
No doubt about it, it is an excellent website. A huge improvement over the old one and one of the best sites from an automotive shop I have seen.

jgc61sr2002
02-11-2005, 05:40 PM
Dennis - Congrats it sure does look good. :D :up:

NAVCHAP
02-11-2005, 07:15 PM
Looks great Dennis! S/C#1 is getting lots of compliments in San Diego. Thanks, -kjs-

MarauderMark
02-11-2005, 07:33 PM
Is it me or my comp ?? When i click on the link i only get the front page that says it's under constuction and thats it.Anyone else getting further than that page?

MM03MOK
02-11-2005, 07:40 PM
http://www.reinhartautomotive.com/

Is it me or my comp ?? When i click on the link i only get the front page that says it's under constuction and thats it.Anyone else getting further than that page?

MarauderMark
02-11-2005, 07:48 PM
http://www.reinhartautomotive.com/

I still only get the front page that says under construction with nothing to click on but email.am i suppose to?

MM03MOK
02-11-2005, 07:55 PM
Is this any different?

http://www.reinhartautomotive.com/index.htm

I still only get the front page that says under construction with nothing to click on but email.am i suppose to?

Marauder57
02-11-2005, 08:21 PM
The problem was that AOL's DNS does not upload right away...sometimes there is a delay of a couple hours to 24 hours for their servers to upload and reset with newly changed pictures. I believe it is uploaded at this point.....

Now go buy something! New items are a high flow radiator for the Marauder and High Flow Ford Racing Mufflers our cars as well.

martyo
02-11-2005, 08:23 PM
Dennis: Did you fire the the guy who was in the white coat and pictured in your old site?

gonzo50
02-13-2005, 07:25 PM
Dennis - Congrats it sure does look good. :D :up:
Yeah Dennis, looking good.....now to spend some money. :)

KilledKenny
02-14-2005, 01:14 PM
Looks very nice, now all you hafta do is get the checkout secured. Don't see the SSL Secured (128 Bit) yet. :)

Bomber166
02-17-2005, 04:01 PM
better descriptions of the products would be nice, but other than that its great.

gdmjoe
02-17-2005, 07:14 PM
No dis' intended, however .....

Because of the web site / pages design a lot of bandwidth is needed to transition from one selection to another because the ENTIRE web page needs to be (re)loaded ( including the header, LH menu, graphics, etc. ).

And since the LH menu isn't static, it rolls-and-scrolls with the main content.

And why not list the product categories under PRODUCTS. *Saves less -clicks- and (re)naviagation ( and BANDWIDTH ).

I know that there's numerous ways to do web design, but the current layout is more tuned to a < frame > implementation. *Static header, static, scrollable LH menu, dynamic main body content ( where all the particulars show-up ), and a static, scrollable RH vendor list; IMO this would be more user friendly, easier to navigate, and because of the lower bandwidth requirements ( after the initial load ) would allow easier dial-up use ( there are still some out there that don't do DSL / cable .... fortunately not me ).

Anyway ... Just trying to suggest some (potential) customer-oriented value.