PDA

View Full Version : * Important*please Read *picnic 1-16-05

Cobra25
01-14-2005, 11:29 AM
AS you all know we have our yearly picnic this sunday. Sunday does show a 30 % chance of showers early morning. Some of our members will be traveling a long distance to join us. If their and changes & If you would like me to call you too let you know PM me you phone # And call ya, your phone number will be kept privite. Please feel free to post how you feel about this. If anybody has any tarps or tent's please bring in case of rain. Thank You.

Rick-n-Miami
01-14-2005, 11:56 AM
Hopefully the weather won't be a bother, but if it's really raining and not just a misty drizzile, I'd image we'd lose a few people.

Cobra25
01-14-2005, 12:55 PM
Well some times it pays to be the V.P. of a HOA. I'll be bringing 2 Shade Shelter's that I borrowed for our event.

SouLRioT
01-14-2005, 01:11 PM
Awsome, so its rain or shine the SUNshine State MArauders will be there.

ghost03
01-14-2005, 07:19 PM
Just wanted to give a heads up that the park has benches/table but most of them we will be using for the food and drinks so if you can bring a chair/s ( lawnchair,foldup chair,plastic chair ) so we can be comfortable. Ill be bringing 5 plastic chairs to the picnic myself.......Thanks

Smokie
01-14-2005, 07:30 PM
It's a tough call, 270 miles, last year it ended when it started raining hard, I would like a heads up if it looks like the weather is going to be bad.

ghost03
01-14-2005, 10:17 PM
I just checked the weather report and it says a 30% chance of rain in the morning then partly sunny but no rain.It should be a good day for the picnic after the morning rain. Im going to be at the park at 8:00am so i'll be the one who gets wet if anyone but if anything changes i'll put out a post. Just check in from time to time regarding the weather.