PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle All Ford meet

Cable Guys P70 HPP
01-14-2005, 11:04 PM
Carlisle all ford meet is june 3,4,5, admission fee is $35 if u wait until the last min it will be $45 if we have more the 25 cars or bodys there we can get a free tent set up so we can stay dry & party there if any 1 is interested plz get back w/ me asap thx I`ll see ya all there ............. :beer: :beer: :beer: :burnout: :burnout: :flamer: :banana2: :beer: :puke:

Joe Walsh
01-15-2005, 06:11 AM
I usually go up to Carlisle with my brother for a day of parts hunting and to check out all the cool Fords...I never thought about taking a car up there to show...hmmmm, I'll check to see if I can get up there for more than 1 day.

Bluerauder
01-15-2005, 06:34 AM
Carlisle all ford meet is june 3,4,5, admission fee is $35
I think that Mike Poore mentioned the Carlisle event in an earlier thread. Any additional details on activities, etc. Could be some CAM interest .... maybe :dunno:

O's Fan Rich
01-15-2005, 11:41 AM
Regis,
You mean it's 35 bucks to pull your car in?
If so, that would sure make shopping easier!!! Hmmmm... pull the Marauder in on the car trailer with the Super Duty, unload the MM, keeping the truck and trailer in the park. Go wild with the shopping!!! :banana: :banana:

Paul T. Casey
01-15-2005, 01:01 PM
I may attend this, I think I'll be back by then. Bump this thread once in a while to remind me.

jonroe
01-15-2005, 08:01 PM
I know I will be there, most likely all day Saturday. I usually go every year. Last year I had to switch to Sunday for better weather. It's a simple day trip for me, 112 miles. Most likely I will be showing the 93 TBird SC and leaving the MM home. Wish I could get both of them there!

It's a LOT of fun for Ford nuts like me.

Jon

MarauderMark
01-15-2005, 08:33 PM
If my car is back by then and others are going , Maybe .i'll keep checking in...

MyTMerc
01-15-2005, 08:40 PM
I think this year will be one of the commemoration events scheduled for the TBird 50th Anniversary. I have a 61 Bullet Bird and it's been mentioned several times in that group's forum. Should be a big showing by the TBird community. If I go it will be with my Marauder. The TBird is not ready for prime time.

Either way it will be a photo target rich environment. Lots to look at... and the cars are nice too.

Bigdogjim
01-16-2005, 01:26 AM
If I am not mistaken their is a fee for each to get in.

If you put your car in the "show" you can arrive with a passenger and no charge.

If you put your car in for 2 days you get a better rate+a parking spot in a good area:)

If can then lock your car a walk around and not worry about being judged:)

I will get some details and post.

cam
01-16-2005, 05:59 PM
If I remember correctly, last year I paid $ 20 bucks for parking and an additional $5-$10 to get in the gate. $35 for three days and all the people that I can fit in the trunk.... What a bargain! I am already making the "forfeit, please don't judge" sign for the front glass so the judges don't waste any of their valuable time. :coolman:

Drives03Maraude
01-17-2005, 01:49 AM
I will def be there...man, this will be great! Now lets hope no trees/deer get in my way until then!

-Dennis Stiles

Cable Guys P70 HPP
01-17-2005, 12:26 PM
Carlisle all ford meet is june 3,4,5, admission fee is $35 if u wait until the last min it will be $45 if we have more the 25 cars or bodys there we can get a free tent set up so we can stay dry & party there if any 1 is interested plz get back w/ me asap thx I`ll see ya all there ............. :beer: :beer: :beer: :burnout: :burnout: :flamer: :banana2: :beer: :puke:The meet it self will be on saturday the 4th but if u want to camp out on friday nite thats no problem I got some guys Crown vics, Grand Marqis & Maruaders too from CVN & CVU that should be there too so will have mostly the Panthers class there there might be some odd ball ford in the mix too like the fairlanes, mustangs & so forth I`l be putting my Vic there on Friday if all goes well this way I`ll work on frieday night at Fed Ex Ground driving my big truck ..

Cable Guys P70 HPP
01-17-2005, 12:30 PM
Regis,
You mean it's 35 bucks to pull your car in?
If so, that would sure make shopping easier!!! Hmmmm... pull the Marauder in on the car trailer with the Super Duty, unload the MM, keeping the truck and trailer in the park. Go wild with the shopping!!! :banana: :banana:
That sound cool Rich & Pat will bring the kool aid & beer too like he did at Speedy cops house Speedy Cops meet was a riot....

Mike Poore
01-17-2005, 06:00 PM
Carlisle all ford meet is june 3,4,5, admission fee is $35 if u wait until the last min it will be $45 if we have more the 25 cars or bodys there we can get a free tent set up so we can stay dry & party there if any 1 is interested plz get back w/ me asap thx I`ll see ya all there ............. :beer: :beer: :beer: :burnout: :burnout: :flamer: :banana2: :beer: :puke:
We WILL be there, showing, perhaps three cars. Sunshine is supposed to be in the "shed" this year, but the MM and Mach-1 will be outside. If there's enough MM's for a tent, all the better. Consider us all signed up. And ....thanks.

Joe Walsh
01-17-2005, 07:28 PM
Are most of you guys going up for ONE day?? If you are going up for more than one day where are you staying?? I would imagine that all the local motels/hotels are already booked up for that weekend...Carlisle is not a big town.

Bigdogjim
01-17-2005, 07:30 PM
Are most of you guys going up for ONE day?? If you are going up for more than one day where are you staying?? I would imagine that all the local motels/hotels are already booked up for that weekend...Carlisle is not a big town.

I think you can find a room still.

You just better hurry!

Dark_Knight7096
01-24-2005, 01:47 PM
Have you ever looked at our backseats? Hotels? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN HOTELS!!!!!!!

Joe Walsh
01-24-2005, 01:52 PM
Have you ever looked at our backseats? Hotels? WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN HOTELS!!!!!!!

Yeah, I hear what you're saying... If I had a Marauder when I was 18 yrs old, I'd have 3 or 4 illegitimate kids! ;)

Bluerauder
01-24-2005, 02:35 PM
Yeah, I hear what you're saying... If I had a Marauder when I was 18 yrs old, I'd have 3 or 4 illegitimate kids! ;)
Not 'til the weather warms up considerably ... that leather is cold in the back. :rofl:

Cable Guys P70 HPP
01-29-2005, 11:37 PM
Are most of you guys going up for ONE day?? If you are going up for more than one day where are you staying?? I would imagine that all the local motels/hotels are already booked up for that weekend...Carlisle is not a big town.I`m going to maybe use my big truck to sleep in at Carlisle that I use doing my Fed EX runs w/ to update u guys MM.net so far has the highest turn out then CVN so far then again there might be a high turnout from them too lets hope the weather is good too the last few year its be a rain out at Carlisle let hope we do better then the last 2 years to let u know I`m bringing the Vic down I just want to thx u all for being interested on doing this meet & if any 1 of u guy want to meet up w/ me asap let do so & there are some of us that are cross over members of the panther web sights like MM.net, CVN & CVU so let get down & have fun I see ya all soon thx :flamer: :beer: :bandit: :banana2: :flamer: :puke:

Cable Guys P70 HPP
03-20-2005, 10:33 PM
Carlisle all ford meet is june 3,4,5, admission fee is $35 if u wait until the last min it will be $45 if we have more the 25 cars or bodys there we can get a free tent set up so we can stay dry & party there if any 1 is interested plz get back w/ me asap thx I`ll see ya all there ............. :beer: :beer: :beer: :burnout: :burnout: :flamer: :banana2: :beer: :puke:I got an update you guys need to get $35.00 in before may 13th if you don`t then it will up to $45.00 after that date & we`re not going to get a tent so I`ll see ya at carlisle thx......

Cable Guys P70 HPP
03-20-2005, 10:42 PM
I got an update you guys need to get $35.00 in before may 13th if you don`t then it will up to $45.00 after that date & we`re not going to get a tent so I`ll see ya at carlisle thx......to let u know I have been staying in contact w/ Rich Long on the Marauder side w/ him & on the CVN I have been contact w/ Pat form Jersey,Terry & Diane & Michael (Kane) so far we got more Marauder guys so far over the Vic guys if any body need to get a hold of me plz call me at (570) 540 0593 for more info or pm me on MM.net or CVN thx :beer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :banana: ..........

Cable Guys P70 HPP
03-28-2005, 08:44 AM
to let u know I have been staying in contact w/ Rich Long on the Marauder side w/ him & on the CVN I have been contact w/ Pat form Jersey,Terry & Diane & Michael (Kane) so far we got more Marauder guys so far over the Vic guys if any body need to get a hold of me plz call me at (570) 540 0593 for more info or pm me on MM.net or CVN thx :beer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :flamer: :banana: ..........
www.carsatcarlisle.com heres some updated info for you on carlisle..

O's Fan Rich
03-28-2005, 01:18 PM
They have a "car club" line in the registration.
mercurymarauder.net?
Are we a "car club"?

Bigdogjim
03-28-2005, 04:52 PM
mercurymarauder.net?
Are we a "car club"?
Well if not then use IMOA as they are a real club and I am sure some of them will be their:)

Cable Guys P70 HPP
03-28-2005, 09:49 PM
mercurymarauder.net?
Are we a "car club"?Hey Rich & jim I think we can use CVN & MM.net as 2 clubs since we have some cross over members here we have no problem w/ that,since we have some Vics,Grand Monkeys, Marauders, Mustangs,& Fairlanes etc we`re going to have :beer: & Kool aid ...........

Cable Guys P70 HPP
03-29-2005, 06:37 AM
Are most of you guys going up for ONE day?? If you are going up for more than one day where are you staying?? I would imagine that all the local motels/hotels are already booked up for that weekend...Carlisle is not a big town.I`m going down there on friday but the meet it self will be on saturday if your going to stay in a motel is would be better to stay in the Harrisburg area it will be a lot cheaper then Carlisle & there are some motels near Fed Ex where I work in Lewisberry PA, as for me I`m going to staying w/ my friends from CVN Terry,Diane & Michael aka (Kane) they live in Shewsbury near the Maryland line if anybody from the DC area planning on convoying up on saturday we can meet at Walmart in Shewsbury near Terry & Dianes house Pat from Jersey & some other guy from CVN & MM.net might camp out on the grounds.........

O's Fan Rich
03-29-2005, 07:54 AM
I`m going down there on friday but the meet it self will be on saturday if your going to stay in a motel is would be better to stay in the Harrisburg area it will be a lot cheaper then Carlisle & there are some motels near Fed Ex where I work in Lewisberry PA, as for me I`m going to staying w/ my friends from CVN Terry,Diane & Michael aka (Kane) they live in Shewsbury near the Maryland line if anybody from the DC area planning on convoying up on saturday we can meet at Walmart in Shewsbury near Terry & Dianes house Pat from Jersey & some other guy from CVN & MM.net might camp out on the grounds.........

That's a round about way for me to get there! So, I'll have to pass on that Regis.

Cable Guys P70 HPP
03-29-2005, 08:34 AM
That's a round about way for me to get there! So, I'll have to pass on that Regis.I don`t know yet whats going on yet Rich but I`m going to take w/ u told me on the other guys for the DC area group there might just be a small group it depenes on the 2 or 3 clubs we have as it is since u live in the Reading area I think u can see if any 1 from coming from the eastern part are coming from Jersey or Philly to meet up w/ u to convoy there w/ u now Pat is planning coming there on friday to camp out there w/ some of the guy from CVN........... :puke: Police impersonators. :flamer: :bandit:

Cable Guys P70 HPP
05-01-2005, 06:58 PM
I don`t know yet whats going on yet Rich but I`m going to take w/ u told me on the other guys for the DC area group there might just be a small group it depenes on the 2 or 3 clubs we have as it is since u live in the Reading area I think u can see if any 1 from coming from the eastern part are coming from Jersey or Philly to meet up w/ u to convoy there w/ u now Pat is planning coming there on friday to camp out there w/ some of the guy from CVN........... :puke: Police impersonators. :flamer: :bandit: :flamer: :puke: :beer: :bandit:

Cable Guys P70 HPP
05-13-2005, 08:34 PM
[QUOTE=Cable Guys P70 HPP]:flamer: :puke: :beer: :bandit:[/QUOTEYou can go under MM.net or CVN for Carlisle & the meet is a few weeks away thx...........

Cable Guys P70 HPP
06-03-2005, 06:25 AM
Carlisle all ford meet is june 3,4,5, admission fee is $35 if u wait until the last min it will be $45 if we have more the 25 cars or bodys there we can get a free tent set up so we can stay dry & party there if any 1 is interested plz get back w/ me asap thx I`ll see ya all there ............. :beer: :beer: :beer: :burnout: :burnout: :flamer: :banana2: :beer: :puke:Carlisle meet starts today & I need to know how many of you are coming over if you have any questions plz call me on my cell the number is 570 540 0593 thx I hope to see ya all this weekend thx.........

Cable Guys P70 HPP
06-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Carlisle meet starts today & I need to know how many of you are coming over if you have any questions plz call me on my cell the number is 570 540 0593 thx I hope to see ya all this weekend thx.........I m now at Terry & Diane house for the night if anybody want to convoy up to Carlisle where in Shrewsbury PA for the night where leaving at 7 or 8 am on sat if any 1 want to come plz get a hold of me asap thx..

Cable Guys P70 HPP
06-03-2005, 10:20 PM
I m now at Terry & Diane house for the night if anybody want to convoy up to Carlisle where in Shrewsbury PA for the night where leaving at 7 or 8 am on sat if any 1 want to come plz get a hold of me asap thx..DUW s are coming soon..............

Mike Poore
06-03-2005, 10:41 PM
DUW s are coming soon..............
I checked in Friday and have my stickers & such. Will leave Fairfield about 7AM. Which way are you guys going up?

Cable Guys P70 HPP
06-04-2005, 04:04 AM
I m going to be in a green 97 Vic w/ 2 99s PI s 1 blue the other green I register under CVN but u can go under MM.net if u want to I don t care I see u there in a little bit thx bro....

Cable Guys P70 HPP
06-06-2005, 07:09 AM
I m going to be in a green 97 Vic w/ 2 99s PI s 1 blue the other green I register under CVN but u can go under MM.net if u want to I don t care I see u there in a little bit thx bro....
I just want to thx all the MM.net & CVNer that came out to Carlisle it was a great meet we had 5 marauders 5 Vics & 1 Grand Marqis w/ 22 inch rims & some odd ball cars as well to let you all know I`m mostly on CVN but I`m been coming over here more too to do more joint meets as well but from MM.net I want to thx Mike from MD,Tom & dianna from CO & the others for coming also from the CVN side I want to thx Terry,Diane & Michael for all your help w/ putting this meet together I also want to thx Scott(Lincolnmannia ) John & his wife (Old School) Nelson w/ his Grand Marquis, Pat SR & Joe for coming the Father & Brother of Pat from Jersey I`m sorry he couldn`t make it since thing can up w/ Pat at home ,Jermey & Rich Long too but never the less u all missed a great meet & I hope u all come next year but will see what its going to look like for STAP & DUW`s are coming to ya soon thx.....