PDA

View Full Version : SunShine Marauders Monthly Meet* Tower Shops 1-21-05

Cobra25
01-16-2005, 04:16 PM
Every third friday of the month we normally have our monthly meet. Just came back from the picnic and a # of members expressed a interest in still having it so this Friday 1-21-05 is on for those who wish to attend. I for one will go, who else is coming? See post 25 ,Head count so far is 14.

SouLRioT
01-16-2005, 05:51 PM
I'll be there.

shakes_26
01-16-2005, 06:20 PM
oh its on!

I'll be there.

ghost03
01-16-2005, 08:16 PM
You dont even have to ask me.....You know ill be there. Ill try to get there early and reserve a bunch of spots cuz it sounds like a lot of us will be there.

RoyLPita
01-17-2005, 04:45 AM
Count me in. Larry said that he'll be there, too.

John Nero
01-17-2005, 08:28 AM
i will be there

ole69
01-17-2005, 08:22 PM
I won't be there til after 6pm due to work schedule :help:

ghost03
01-17-2005, 09:28 PM
thats about the time that most people show up.

JMR Marauder
01-19-2005, 02:19 PM
It'll be my first time.
Where is it? what time?
thx:banana2:

SouLRioT
01-19-2005, 02:30 PM
great, we've got a new guy, first off, the new guy buys dinner. Second, you have to wax all of our cars.

J/k welcome to the club and site.

The Tower shopps are located in Davie, I595 and University. Its the SE coner Mall and we park in the NE section of the car show, In front of DSW shoes area (but still in the show area) People get ther between 5 PM and 6:30 PM and we stay till we're ready to leave and then go get a bite to eat.

Rick-n-Miami
01-19-2005, 02:48 PM
Unless work gets in the way, I should be there by 6:30.

Cobra25
01-19-2005, 02:48 PM
It'll be my first time.
Where is it? what time?
thx:banana2: Welcome to the site and the the group. If you take 95 south to 595 west (near Ft Laurdale airport) Go west till you get to Unversity drive get off. At that lite make a left turn about 1/4 mile or less you will see a shopping area on the left, ( Arbys-Toco Bell- Home Depo) turn in and to the middle of the lot is where we meet. Just to let you know Soul Riot was kidding about buying dinner & waxing the cars. See you then.

JMR Marauder
01-19-2005, 02:53 PM
thx guys...
i'll be there....

i have a question...

this website is a little confuse
how can I edit my profile, pictures.... everything?!

thx again...
Joe

SouLRioT
01-19-2005, 03:30 PM
CLICK HERE FOR FAQ (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_vb_user _maintain) to find out how to make all those changes.

djv5150
01-19-2005, 03:40 PM
JMR MARAUDER,wish you could have made the picnic, can't make this meet will see when the weather gets warmer. welcome to the site and your welcome to join the club

Bigdogjim
01-19-2005, 04:43 PM
Hey help me out up North:)

Send me some sunshine.....please

Signed cold in Trenton, New Jersey:confused:

RoyLPita
01-19-2005, 05:03 PM
Welcome abaord. Enjoy the site. See you Friday at the Tower Shoppes.

Bootlegger
01-19-2005, 05:45 PM
It'll be my first time.
Where is it? what time?
thx:banana2:
Welcome to the site, everything is here someplace, just do a search...

Cobra25
01-19-2005, 06:02 PM
Hay Mel , do you know if any of the west coast guys coming this friday ? I know we just had the picnic ,but we were kinda wondering how many spaces we might have to save if possible. Sorry you had to work sunday and couldn't make the picnic. Maybe we will have another one later this year. Maybe on the west coast.

Bootlegger
01-19-2005, 06:23 PM
Hay Mel , do you know if any of the west coast guys coming this friday ? I know we just had the picnic ,but we were kinda wondering how many spaces we might have to save if possible. Sorry you had to work sunday and couldn't make the picnic. Maybe we will have another one later this year. Maybe on the west coast.
I know i can't make it, with this schedule i'm on for a couple more months. I'll check with Claude tomorrow...The west coast get-together sounds great, maybe between Claude,Tallboy, and myself we can set something up soon..See Chuck, how I included you .!!!LOL

King Fubar
01-19-2005, 06:25 PM

More than likely I'll be there on Friday....

Tallboy
01-19-2005, 07:05 PM
I know i can't make it, with this schedule i'm on for a couple more months. I'll check with Claude tomorrow...The west coast get-together sounds great, maybe between Claude,Tallboy, and myself we can set something up soon..See Chuck, how I included you .!!!LOL
I'm sure between the three of us we'll come up with something...:D :burnout:

JFB
01-19-2005, 08:23 PM
If the weather holds up, I'll be there.

wsmylie
01-20-2005, 12:04 AM
Same here...if weather holds up count me in too.

Cobra25
01-20-2005, 08:30 PM
Head count so far 14* - Cobra25, SoulRiot, Shakes26, Ghost03, RoyLPita, Larry, John Nero, OLE69, JMR Marauder, Rick-n-Miami, King Fubar, Joe B, Wsmylie,Slamnmm. Any Body else?

shakes_26
01-20-2005, 08:59 PM
Z,

I think SLAMNMM from Miramar will be coming also.

We're gonna need our own parking lot'! :)

Head count so far 13* - Cobra25, SoulRiot, Shakes26, Ghost03, RoyLPita, Larry, John Nero, OLE69, JMR Marauder, Rick-n-Miami, King Fubar, Joe B, Wsmylie. Any Body else?

ghost03
01-20-2005, 09:33 PM
Hey Zo i have 12 cones to reserve spots. How many do you have? Ill try to get there as early as possible to reserve all the spots. I just checked the weather report and its gunna be a good day tommorow. There is no rain in the forecast just a liitle wind and cool temps.

Cobra25
01-21-2005, 07:06 AM
Hey Zo i have 12 cones to reserve spots. How many do you have? Ill try to get there as early as possible to reserve all the spots. I just checked the weather report and its gunna be a good day tommorow. There is no rain in the forecast just a liitle wind and cool temps. I have 10 cones Rob. I'll add Slamnmm to the list.

ghost03
01-21-2005, 09:55 PM
Just got back from Tower Shops and like always i had a good time. We all went out to dinner after the show and had fun as well. It was nice driving all the MM on the highways all in one line. By the way Bill how is your Grand Marquis holding up?;) . Shakes did u have fun driving the Grand Marquis;) Brian ill see you at the crack of dawn at the dealership if i can get up that early. KingFubar thanks for taking the long trip down to join us tonight.

Cobra25
01-22-2005, 07:49 AM
Had a good time last nite at the tower shops. Got to meet a new Member JMR Marauder for the first time with his girl friend, real nice people. Also a few members we havent sean in a while also came buy. I didnt count the Marauders or members but I'd say around 14 or so showed up. After, we all went to Lucy's Dinner in Weston for some food. Also 2 guys who do custom metal work stoped by and showed us some really nice stuff they had and could make for us.I gave them a SunShine State Marauders business card and told them to log on and speak to logan about being being a new vendor.

King Fubar
01-22-2005, 07:57 AM
Had a good time. Even got to play tag with a Neon all the way back to Ft. Myers. Those coil covers that guy made did look sharp.

shakes_26
01-22-2005, 08:53 AM
Nice to talk to you and meet some of the other members. I agree, the coil covers were nice, too bad none had Marauder engraved on them :) or they would have come home with me!

Had a good time. Even got to play tag with a Neon all the way back to Ft. Myers. Those coil covers that guy made did look sharp.

shakes_26
01-22-2005, 08:57 AM
Just got back from Tower Shops and like always i had a good time. We all went out to dinner after the show and had fun as well. It was nice driving all the MM on the highways all in one line. By the way Bill how is your Grand Marquis holding up?;) . Shakes did u have fun driving the Grand Marquis;) Brian ill see you at the crack of dawn at the dealership if i can get up that early. KingFubar thanks for taking the long trip down to join us tonight.
Rob, That GM of Bills hauls A%$ :rolleyes: I don't think its stock like your slowpoke CrownVic LX...... you know, it only hurts, cause its true ;)

Let me know if'n your doin' 4.10s

SouLRioT
01-22-2005, 08:58 AM
Had a good time, and yes my Marauder is fine Ghost. Until next month.........

RoyLPita
01-22-2005, 09:03 AM
Once again, I had another fun time. JoeB showed up with his Trilogy powered '04 MM. Even Michburt stopped by for a few moments. The billet coil covers were very nicely done. I hope that they could make them with other names on them.