PDA

View Full Version : Western Washington MM's

teamrope
01-17-2005, 02:44 AM
Well, winter is starting to get to me, 'specially looking at the NHRA member track scheduals around the country.

Pacific Raceway's schedual has test and tunes schedualed fro every sunday in February, weather permitting. I still have never had mine down the 1320, and Linda's has come a long way since Indy.

Is anyone else as itchy as I am to run down the track?

BruteForce
01-17-2005, 09:20 AM
How about a group dyno run sometime before? Dave had scoped out some outfit in Kirkland.

Well, winter is starting to get to me, 'specially looking at the NHRA member track scheduals around the country.

Pacific Raceway's schedual has test and tunes schedualed fro every sunday in February, weather permitting. I still have never had mine down the 1320, and Linda's has come a long way since Indy.

Is anyone else as itchy as I am to run down the track?

teamrope
01-17-2005, 12:26 PM
That would be a good idea. :)

If I remember correctly, I think he found a shop in Kirkland that had a special deal for clubs with 5 cars or more.

Mard
01-17-2005, 12:35 PM
Keep me informed about the dyno. I may be interested, especially since installing the PHP airbox a few days ago and the word I've been hearing about adjusting the A/F mixture to obtain the full benefit.

About the racing...I'd love to watch:banana2:. I've never ran the quarter before...but could possibly be talked into it.

Thanks,
Mark

BruteForce
01-17-2005, 12:44 PM
That sounds like at least 4 or 5 so far for dyno (counting dave & 'rope has 2). I wonder if we could conference call Dennis or Lidio in while we're there. Would be great to get a tune done too (long distance or otherwise).

01 Interceptor
01-17-2005, 07:07 PM
I am down for the 1/4 and dyno. I need to get a baseline anyway before getting any mods done. The last time I ran a 16.025...it was a little warm that day. I want to see if the colder months give me the times I would like to see for a base. Not only that, it would be good to see you all again!