PDA

View Full Version : MM/Procharger Pricing

maraudernkc
01-22-2005, 04:12 PM
Forced Induction Technologies is pleased to offer the MM/Procharger Blower complete kit. Below is a list of some of the items included in this kit.

Procharger P1SC Blower (One Year Warranty on Blower)
2 Core sheetmetal intercooler system with aluminum scoop.
90MM Lightning MAF
Pro Flow Surge sytem
Fuel Pump assembly
Motorcraft 42LB Injectors
K&N filter
Ford coolant resivor tank
Modified coolant transfer tube

SCT tune will be e-mailed to you or if you have a chip you will send it to us and we will re burn it and send it back to you. If you want to use a chip and don't have one you will have to buy the chip and we will burn the program.

This is a complete kit with a Install manual with photos. You will not need anything else to install our kit other than the chip if you want one and don't have a chip currently.

You might want to buy some rear tires as they do not come with the kit.

The Price is $4950.00 plus shipping (we charge actual shipping charges)

We will start shipping Feb. 28th.

I will post Photos and Dyno information on Friday.

Any questions, PM me or call me at 913/302-5780

Thanks, Greg (maraudernkc)

tmac1337
01-22-2005, 04:35 PM
I'm glad you went with quality components and did not cut corners such as with the fuel pump assembly. I know other kits use boost-a-pumps and focus pumps instead of the dual ford pump assembly. Are you going to powdercoat all the tubing? How long do you estimate it will take an installer to bolt the kit on as it appears non-intrusive to the engine?

MarauderMark
01-22-2005, 04:42 PM
I am pleased to offer the MM/Procharger Blower complete kit. Below is a list of items included in this kit.

Procharger P1SC Blower
2 Core sheetmetal intercooler system with aluminum scoop.
90MM Lightning MAF
Pro Flow Surge sytem
Dual in-tank Cobra Pumps
Motorcraft 42LB Injectors
K&N filter
Ford coolant resivor tank
Modified coolant transfer tube

SCT tune will be e-mailed to you or if you have a chip you will send it to us and we will re burn it and send it back to you. If you want to use a chip and don't have one you will have to buy the chip and we will burn the program.

This is a complete kit with a Install manual with photos. You will not need anything else to install our kit other than the chip if you want one and don't have a chip currently.

You might want to buy some rear tires as they do not come with the kit.

The Price is $4950.00 plus shipping (we charge actual shipping charges)

There are 3 cores that we need back for that 4950.00 price.

1. Coolant Transfer tube 75.00
2. Stock MAF 75.00
3. MM fuel pump assembly 150.00

If you want to keep any of the above cores you will have to add that to the price of the kit.

We will start shipping Feb. 25th.

I will post Photos and Dyno information on Friday.

Any questions, PM me or call me at 913/302-5780

Thanks, Greg (maraudernkc)

Seems to be the cheapest S/cer kit for our cars so far and with all those accessories too..Wtg Greg :up:

RWHP 455
TWTQ 413

At 2800 RPM the car made 328 RWTQ.
At 4000 RPM the car made 398 RWTQ
Nice Numbers too..

maraudernkc
01-22-2005, 05:52 PM
Tim, all tubing will be powder coated silver. Someone like Carfixer should have this kit done in about 7 Hours.

I'm glad you went with quality components and did not cut corners such as with the fuel pump assembly. I know other kits use boost-a-pumps and focus pumps instead of the dual ford pump assembly. Are you going to powdercoat all the tubing? How long do you estimate it will take an installer to bolt the kit on as it appears non-intrusive to the engine?

maraudernkc
01-22-2005, 05:57 PM
Mark, I feel it is the best kit out there currently for the Marauders. If you take the HP to Dollar ratio we are at around $24.00 per HP and you don't need a TQ. converter with this kit. I just smoked a SS Camaro. It was not even a race. He was destroyed. The neat thing about the car is that it drives like a normal N/A MM until you hammer it then she gets down the road.

Thanks, Greg

Seems to be the cheapest S/cer kit for our cars so far and with all those accessories too..Wtg Greg :up:

RWHP 455
TWTQ 413

At 2800 RPM the car made 328 RWTQ.
At 4000 RPM the car made 398 RWTQ
Nice Numbers too..

martyo
01-22-2005, 06:00 PM
As a sponsor you should raffle off one of these units to help us raise money for the site and MMIII. I bet a lot of folks would be very interested.

maraudernkc
01-22-2005, 06:17 PM
I PM you about this.

As a sponsor you should raffle off one of these units to help us raise money for the site and MMIII. I bet a lot of folks would be very interested.

tmac1337
01-22-2005, 11:19 PM
Tim, all tubing will be powder coated silver. Someone like Carfixer should have this kit done in about 7 Hours.

Carfixer is a better mechanic than that, I give him 5-6.

CBT
01-23-2005, 06:50 AM
Raffles are cool, even if I didn't win the last time, *sniff-sobb*.:(

Cobra25
01-23-2005, 07:04 AM
How soon will you be taking orders?

Tallboy
01-23-2005, 07:43 AM
Greg, is a boost guage included in the kit? If so, what brand is it?

04MEMA
01-23-2005, 07:59 AM
Thanks for developing and offering this kit! I think it's fantastic to have more choices. Given the small number of Marauders in existance we really are spoiled with all the goodies we can add! May your kit be a big success! :beer:

Jeff

sailsmen
01-23-2005, 08:40 AM
Congratulations on the KIT! Thanks for developing it for us. :)

maraudernkc
01-23-2005, 10:52 AM
Tallboy, there is not a boost gauge included. All folks are diffrent and like diffrent brand gauges and diffrent finsihes for there gauges.

Thanks, Greg

Greg, is a boost guage included in the kit? If so, what brand is it?

maraudernkc
01-23-2005, 10:54 AM
If anyone wants to buy our kit and come to Kansas City we will Install the kit for $400.00 and you will be on you way in about 7 Hours.

Thanks, Greg

maraudernkc
01-23-2005, 10:55 AM
If you order today it will ship on or before Feb. 25th.

Thanks, Greg

How soon will you be taking orders?

maraudernkc
01-23-2005, 12:46 PM
NO CORE CHARGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

maraudernkc
01-25-2005, 11:01 AM
Good news! I was able to find a new supplier that does not require a core charge on the 90 MM MAF. So you can keep your 80MM MAF.

Thanks, Greg

DYNO TUNING THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana :

We will be running diffrent pulles to show diffrent Boost levels and RWHP levels.

FordNut
01-25-2005, 03:45 PM

So why do we need to get the chip elsewhere instead of it being included with the kit? If we would like to have two programs, for instance a race gas and pump gas program, can't you put both of the programs on one chip and ship it with the kit?

snowbird
01-25-2005, 05:17 PM
We will be running diffrent pulles to show diffrent Boost levels and RWHP levels.
Nice, really nice. It would be interesting, for the ones who would like to play it on the very safe side, to try an around 8 pounds boost pulley combination (California and Canada market with 91 octane crap, among other things).

I'm following with interest how your project evolving. Congrats again :cool:

AzMarauder
01-25-2005, 06:28 PM
Nice, really nice. It would be interesting, for the ones who would like to play it on the very safe side, to try an around 8 pounds boost pulley combination (California and Canada market with 91 octane crap, among other things).

I'm following with interest how your project evolving. Congrats again :cool:
Excuse me MR. SNOWBIRD ! But Canada and California aren't the ONLY ones stuck with 91 octane crap. Here in Arizona that is the standard premium grade as well ! :(

maraudernkc
01-25-2005, 07:38 PM
Fordnut, every car as you know even though it may have the same mods. I think that anyone selling any kit and giving you a chip or a tune will tell you the car will run great but you should put it on a Dyno and have it tuned to perfection for your car/climate and fuel. When your running this much HP a perfect tune is even more important. I will be doing a run with my car on 100 Octane in the next few weeks and would be happy to pass both tunes to you but still put in on the DYNO.

Tks, Greg

So why do we need to get the chip elsewhere instead of it being included with the kit? If we would like to have two programs, for instance a race gas and pump gas program, can't you put both of the programs on one chip and ship it with the kit?

maraudernkc
01-25-2005, 07:41 PM
I am on 92 winter gas which is really crap here. Cars that normally dont ping on 92 will ping on this 92 winter crap gas. Your RWHP numbers will not be far off from where we are at now.

Excuse me MR. SNOWBIRD ! But Canada and California aren't the ONLY ones stuck with 91 octane crap. Here in Arizona that is the standard premium grade as well ! :(

tmac1337
02-05-2005, 09:48 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: !!!!!!!!!!

maraudernkc
02-05-2005, 10:06 AM
THERE ARE NO CORE CHARGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

The price is $4950.00

Everything you need down to the spark plugs. (Motorcraft plugs)