PDA

View Full Version : 4:00 PM,Sunday, Jan 30th at Chucks

cruzer
01-23-2005, 09:27 PM
I'm posting this for those that miss the change in the other thread--from the posts, it look like 4 PM will give us more daylite and since some of or group have some distance to drive, I think the earlier time will be better---if youi can't make 4---come on at 5, some of us will still be there :beer: (milkshakes), Maury

hdwrench
01-29-2005, 08:47 PM
will try to make it...

:beer: not milkshakes :D

cruzer
01-29-2005, 09:21 PM
I'll be there---hope I don't have to eat alone :D . My computer has been down off and on for the last week and I'm so far behind in getting things done I'll never catch up==almost lost all my files---WHEW!!!-- I'll never try to get into the "correcting programs" errors again. The weather looks like it is going to be lousy---cold and rainy---no severe weather , just lousy. I hope we can get a lot accomplished and be able to make plans for the year ahead. anyhow, I'm optimisticly (sp?) looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. I'll save plenty of seats , Maury

BUCKWHEAT
01-29-2005, 10:08 PM
I'll be there---hope I don't have to eat alone :D . My computer has been down off and on for the last week and I'm so far behind in getting things done I'll never catch up==almost lost all my files---WHEW!!!-- I'll never try to get into the "correcting programs" errors again. The weather looks like it is going to be lousy---cold and rainy---no severe weather , just lousy. I hope we can get a lot accomplished and be able to make plans for the year ahead. anyhow, I'm optimisticly (sp?) looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. I'll save plenty of seats , Maury

see ya there

Rollin'Thunder
01-30-2005, 12:34 PM
Gonna try to make it. See you there. :beer: Bill