PDA

View Full Version : Coming to GA!

MSR7878
01-25-2005, 09:38 AM
Hello Southern Marauders
I am going to be in a school in King's Bay GA from 29 March to 8 April and was wondering what there is to do in the southeast. I noticed alot of dragstrips in the area, but have been told there isn't much around unless you drive south into FL or north into GA
I will be driving my MM downthere and staying at the Navy Base in Kings Bay, I would love to meet some MM owners if possible.

60sec_assassin
01-25-2005, 01:29 PM
Hello Southern Marauders
I am going to be in a school in King's Bay GA from 29 March to 8 April and was wondering what there is to do in the southeast. I noticed alot of dragstrips in the area, but have been told there isn't much around unless you drive south into FL or north into GA
I will be driving my MM downthere and staying at the Navy Base in Kings Bay, I would love to meet some MM owners if possible.
hey i've been stationed here for about two yrs now...wish we could hang out but i'm due to deploy in a week or two and won't be back till end of apr or so. I have a silver 04' and in a small town like this you get attention everywhere you go with a car like this, i'd say your best bet would be to hang out more in fl if you're bored or need something to do...or if you really have the time take a trip to orange park and visit dennis reinhart and check out his shop, i just got my mm a stage I conversion and man!! the car really hauls ass!! but hey enjoy your stay here in kings bay get a radar detector if you don't have one the cops in this are hot so watch the leadfoot action.

CBT
01-25-2005, 01:49 PM
I was just in Groton, what sub are you on? I worked on the Miami, San Juan, Memphis, Hartford, and Augusta last week.

MSR7878
01-28-2005, 05:48 AM
I was stationed on the USS Toledo, Now I am on shore duty at NSSF where I am the training officer.

MARAUDERCHICK
01-28-2005, 04:47 PM
Well......if you feel like driving 300+ miles, you are MORE THAN WELCOME to join us here in Atlanta.....I'm sure we could plan a special meeting arrangement for you!!! We normally have our monthly breakfast meets on the 3rd Saturday of the month.....but we've done it before and we can do it again!!! Just a matter of adjusting the schedule!!

We'd love to have you!! Let us know!! :D

~Kathy~

Dennis Reinhart
01-28-2005, 04:50 PM
Hello Southern Marauders

Your a hour from me come by any time

martyo
01-28-2005, 05:31 PM
Well......if you feel like driving 300+ miles, you are MORE THAN WELCOME to join us here in Atlanta.....I'm sure we could plan a special meeting arrangement for you!!! We normally have our monthly breakfast meets on the 3rd Saturday of the month.....but we've done it before and we can do it again!!! Just a matter of adjusting the schedule!!

We'd love to have you!! Let us know!! :D

~Kathy~

I have met him and although his car is a little loud, he is a great guy! :D

CBT
01-28-2005, 06:41 PM
Far out. Is that on the upper or lower base area?
I was stationed on the USS Toledo, Now I am on shore duty at NSSF where I am the training officer.

Marauder386
01-28-2005, 08:39 PM
....2.5 hours south of Charleston...let me know.... :beer:

:cool:

MSR7878
02-01-2005, 04:41 AM
Thanks to everyone, I am not sure if my schedule will allow a trip to ATL, but I do intend to go see Dennis. (Dennis-see PM) If I have a free weekend day/night combo I will do my best to get in touch with the ATL people. I hope to meet at least a few MM owners while I am there-thanks again
-Mike

CBT-I work on lower base