PDA

View Full Version : It's been 90 days...

Tallboy
01-29-2005, 06:14 AM
Wow! time really does fly. 90 days since Carfixer installed my Trilogy blower. Since then the car has seen some heavy duty, and some light duty. The heavy duty consisted of burnout video runs, many late-night "excursions" around Sarasota county ;) , and about 18 passes at the 1/4 mile track in Bradenton [if I'm counting up my timeslips correctly]. The light duty was basically day-to-day stuff and a few runs across this great state of ours. My car is not a daily driver, [it's one of two "toys" that sit in the garage] so I won't be racking up the miles as quickly as others.

While supercharging continues to be a hot topic around here, I wanted to let people know what I'm expiriencing with this kit. When you get behind the wheel of a Trilogy car, you understand what Superman felt like after he came out of the phone booth. I really can't describe it any other way.

But, I digress...

What I really wanted to convey to people is what you don't get when you buy the Trilogy kit and have it installed by a top-flight mechanic like Carfixer.
You don't get hassles-the kit is so well engineered it looks factory.
You don't get excuses-a guy like Carfixer is true to his word.
You don't get forgotten-Jerry Barnes and I have kept in touch.
You don't get lousy customer service-Trilogy's is second to none.
You don't get leaks, rattles, check engine lights, or poor fitting components.
You don't get worried-when a guy like Lidio develops the tune for your car you know it's safe, reliable, and will flat-out haul ass.
You don't get disappointed-this kit delivers big-time.

I have owned many cars in my lifetime. None have given me thrill and pride of ownership like this one.

Cobra25
01-29-2005, 06:19 AM
No one can argue with you that Tirlogy put's out a great S/C .

Smokie
01-29-2005, 06:28 AM
Chuck, I am glad you are enjoying your car, I agree that it looks great, your engine bay is one of the cleanest I have ever seen. Javier.

Bootlegger
01-29-2005, 07:12 AM
Oh, come on Chuck, tell us how you really feel. Kidding aside, Carfixer has done a great job on all my mods and issues as well, your car looks and runs great.

RoyLPita
01-29-2005, 08:39 AM
After getting a ride in your MM, I definitely have something to shoot for.

jgc61sr2002
01-29-2005, 09:30 AM
IMO it doesn't get better than that. :D :2thumbs:

RoyLPita
01-29-2005, 09:32 AM
In fact, I like the coil covers on this one
http://i5.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/4e/b5/65_3.JPG

BillyGman
01-29-2005, 01:22 PM
I can appreciate Chuck's post, and that he started this thread, because as a Trilogy customer myself, I get alot of people asking me things like ..."Does the car idle lousy now that you've supercharged it?"....or..."Do you have to run octane booster, or race gas on the street?"....or..."Have you blown the head gaskets since the S/Cer was put in?".....and to all those questions the answer is "NO".

My Marauder now has 23,000 miles on the clock, and 12,000 of those miles have been since I installed the Trilogy S/Cer kit, and my car still runs fantastic, idles perfectly, and has perfect driveability every day on the way to work, and back home, and also does some wild burnouts (:D ) 12.0 quartermile ET's (114 MPH trap speed) and does all of that on 93 octane gasoline alone both winter and summer. What more can you ask for out of a car that tipped the scale at the track at a whopping 4,444 LBS with me inside??? BTW, I weight 205 LBS.

Tallboy
01-29-2005, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the encouraging words and compliments-it's what you guys think that really makes the difference for me. Without all of the advice and encouragement I recieved from guys like Carfixer, BillyGman, FiveO, RoyLPita, MI2QWK4U, and many others I wouldn't be where I am today. Thanks again, guys!:bows:

Tallboy
02-05-2005, 07:05 AM
In fact, I like the coil covers on this one
http://i5.ebayimg.com/03/i/03/4e/b5/65_3.JPG
Hey Brian, who's car is this?

RoyLPita
02-05-2005, 10:58 AM
I wish that it was mine. This pic is from one for sale in CA for $38k