PDA

View Full Version : survey upgrade

Marauderman
02-11-2003, 07:10 PM
survey said--again!

Can't beleive it--got a post card today from who else but the BIGGIE--J.D Power and Associates--

Now they too want me to answer a survey--wow- this must be the fourth since getting the MM--- even saying the survey package will
include a small token of their appreciation...etc....

Anyone else get one of these yet?

You don't suppose it's my name I choose here that has them intrigued
do you..?..

grzellmer
02-11-2003, 10:54 PM
Got one too. Maybe the special gift will be a supercharger.

nah, probably just one of those induction fans.

UncleLar
02-11-2003, 11:31 PM
I just got a $75 gift certificate yesterday from Ford after buying my new truck last November,last month they sent me a nice magazine with a bottle of touch-up paint. I got a hat from the dealer when I bought the truck,but alas,no jacket,I gotta get a Marauder for that. Hey Bill,where's my Supercharged Marauder?

Macon Marauder
02-13-2003, 06:16 AM
I got the JD Powers card yesterday. Got another one last week from some outfit I never heard of. What's up with new cars and surveys these days? I've never gotten this many before.

I might actually fill out the Powers one, though...

prchrman
02-13-2003, 06:53 AM
Does Merc send anything for returning theirs?

Marauderman
02-13-2003, 04:16 PM
Willie A.

If Merc has sent anything--it hasn't come my way----usualy all they are interested in is your return copy with all "excellant" marks over it...and nothing else!!!!

prchrman
02-13-2003, 04:25 PM
I was going to keep it a memento if it does not help the Marauder. Does anyone know if it would make any difference, good or bad? Keeping all the little paper work and stuff. If it will somehow hurt the MM I will send it back. Got my jacket yesterday, would not even take it out of the cool clothes bag. I have to admit that is one classy jacket, fat boy, XXL.

LincMercLover
02-13-2003, 04:50 PM
Just got a survey from RDA today. Six pages long, and a dollar in the envelope! Well, guess I'll fill it out, nothing better to do...

Marauderman
02-13-2003, 05:57 PM
LML--
Got that one last month--..Don't forget to put in there somewhere about the need to review this forumn by name, etc,etc, I did on every one I have gotton so far.....hopefull some Detroit Engrs.or others will take a peak....

RF Overlord
02-13-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by marauderman
hopefull some Detroit Engrs.or others will take a peak....

I think you mean Dearborn Engrs...

:lol:

merc
02-13-2003, 08:31 PM
I got one of those 6 page surveys and a dollar. I made the mistake of entering my phone number and now I get weekly calls asking me about everything under the sun.
Maybe the special gift will be a supercharger, or a 429 ci motor.:pimp:

LincMercLover
02-13-2003, 08:34 PM
Special gift? Did I miss that part?!?!

Yah, I wrote at the end that if they REALLY want to have a car, they need to take a look at our forum and get the gist.