PDA

View Full Version : HAMS Feb. Meet

wchain
01-31-2005, 03:59 PM
Howdy Guys,
Houston Area Marauders had a GREAT turnout in January for the Show and SHine at Sam's Club, and everyone had a great time.

For the Feb. event, Deadvic has helped coordinate with westsidemustangs.com, a Local Houston Mustang Club, and we are invited to their Poker Run.

I need a Head Count, and a pre-order for food. Please tell me and I will let WSM Guys know. Please tell me your name, Head Count, food choice, and vehicle.

Meet at Cinemark (GrandParkway and I-10) – 10AM Sunday Feb 13th
Sign in sheet and first pick
Leave Cinemark - 10:30AM
Stop at 1463/723 – Second Pick (Shell or school)
Stop at 723/59 – Third Pick (Wal-Mart)
Stop at 59/762 – Fourth Pick (ParkNRide)
Finish run at Ms Marjies Café on 2759 in Booth, Texas

Total Trip – 35 miles from Cinemark to Restaurant.

Meal Choices

1. Hamburger / Fries
2. Chicken Sandwich / Fries

Drinks
1. Soft Drinks
2. Beer
3. Tea

Poker run Cost $$$ - $3.00 dollars per hand.

You will be responsible for your own meal!
Prizes

1. Best Hand (Money)
2. Worst Hand (??)
3. Furthest Drive to event (??)

I need a show of hands. RSVP required!!!

Name, Head Count
Food choice
Vehicle

:burnout:

cruzer
01-31-2005, 10:08 PM
Wes, it's great to see the Houston group getting together--there is nothing like a group of people who have an enjoyable common interest. PLEASE keep posting your activities--I am sure there are other Texas Marauder owners who would like to join you in your activities when they can. You already know you are all welcome at any of our activities--I still think we should pick a common point and have an activity that most Texas Marauders could attend--We're open to all suggestions. Again, have a great time at the Poker Run and let us know how it went. Hope to see you soon, Maury

wchain
02-02-2005, 07:32 AM
Wes, it's great to see the Houston group getting together--there is nothing like a group of people who have an enjoyable common interest. PLEASE keep posting your activities--I am sure there are other Texas Marauder owners who would like to join you in your activities when they can. You already know you are all welcome at any of our activities--I still think we should pick a common point and have an activity that most Texas Marauders could attend--We're open to all suggestions. Again, have a great time at the Poker Run and let us know how it went. Hope to see you soon, Maury

Thanks Maury!

Head Count so far....
me, deadvic...........Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
:bump:

wchain
02-03-2005, 08:26 AM
Thanks Maury!

Head Count so far....
me, deadvic...........Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
:bump:

DEADLINE IS TOMORROW!
CALL ME ASAP 832.250.2939

texasvic
02-03-2005, 11:33 AM
ok you can count me in.

Michael Chessher
Food - Hamburger / Fries
Vehicle - The Vic

wchain
02-03-2005, 11:40 AM
ok you can count me in.

Michael Chessher
Food - Hamburger / Fries
Vehicle - The Vic
an your drink? :D

texasvic
02-03-2005, 01:43 PM
:beer:, but I guess a soft drink will work

mrjones
02-03-2005, 03:34 PM
[QUOTE=wchain]Howdy Guys,
Houston Area Marauders had a GREAT turnout in January for the Show and SHine at Sam's Club, and everyone had a great time.

For the Feb. event, Deadvic has helped coordinate with westsidemustangs.com, a Local Houston Mustang Club, and we are invited to their Poker Run.

I need a Head Count, and a pre-order for food. Please tell me and I will let WSM Guys know. Please tell me your name, Head Count, food choice, and vehicle.

I wanna play, too!! I would like a burger, fries, and a soft drink. If the weather is pretty, I'll bring my 89 LX convertible. Otherwise, I'll be in the MM>

wchain
02-03-2005, 03:50 PM
[QUOTE=wchain]Howdy Guys,

I wanna play, too!! I would like a burger, fries, and a soft drink. If the weather is pretty, I'll bring my 89 LX convertible. Otherwise, I'll be in the MM>

Cool! :up: coming alone?

mrjones
02-04-2005, 07:58 AM
Cool! :up: coming alone?

I've got a friend in the area that I may try to get to ride and eat with me. If not, I'll be by myself. We have a long weekend, and the wife and chilluns are going to the grandmother's house.

wchain
02-04-2005, 08:23 AM
I've got a friend in the area that I may try to get to ride and eat with me. If not, I'll be by myself. We have a long weekend, and the wife and chilluns are going to the grandmother's house.

I need a solid head count to order the food......please get back to me today....
So far:

4 Marauders and a Vic!
WOOT!

mrjones
02-04-2005, 12:39 PM
[QUOTE=wchain]I need a solid head count to order the food......please get back to me today....

Just plan on one for me then.

wchain
02-09-2005, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE=wchain]I need a solid head count to order the food......please get back to me today....

Just plan on one for me then.

Only 4 more days!

wchain
02-10-2005, 03:22 PM
Just An Update to all.

I think I;m gonna get there around 10:00, we can all meet up and then get read y to roll around 10:30. The parking lot we're meeting at is Cinemark in Katy off of Grand Parkway and I-10, North of I-10. (You cant miss it). For details, give me a shout.

I have 5 cars, 6 people confirmed with Food.
Mr Jones - Driving
TexasVic- Driving
Rauder- Driving
Deadvic - Driving
Astrovic(CVN)- Riding
Wchain- Driving

Again, my cell number is 832.250.2939
Nextel is 142*100268*1

See y'all there!

Wes

texasvic
02-10-2005, 04:32 PM
WooHoo!! I'll be there around 10:00 too, can't wait!

:burnout::banana2:

DeadVic
02-10-2005, 08:55 PM
WooHoo!! I'll be there around 10:00 too, can't wait!

:burnout::banana2:

Hope the weather holds. Gonna come out regardless, tho.

Also, had the Rauder out for the first time in two weeks today. Drove the **** outta it. I hit 130 on BW8 west bound over 249. Some ****y in a M3 was playing with me. He backed off at 125. I guess I'm the crazy one...later.

wchain
02-11-2005, 07:44 AM
Hope the weather holds. Gonna come out regardless, tho.

Also, had the Rauder out for the first time in two weeks today. Drove the **** outta it. I hit 130 on BW8 west bound over 249. Some ****y in a M3 was playing with me. He backed off at 125. I guess I'm the crazy one...later.

Im coming regardless too...gonna have a Constable Deputy Co-Pilot......
Funny, I took the MM out today as well, Havent driven her in a week. Drives nicer than my 94 F150 with 212K on it :) :burnout:

wchain
02-12-2005, 10:24 PM
Its 11:30 PM and raining, but I'm still planning on going....hope nobody wusses out because I have to pay for what you don't eat............

:mad:

See you there!

mrjones
02-13-2005, 07:03 AM
[QUOTE=wchain]...hope nobody wusses out because I have to pay for

I hate it, but it looks like I'm not going to be able to make it this morning. If you end up having to pay for what I didn't eat, let me know, and I'll send you the money, or I'll buy yours next time! Sorry that I'm gonna miss it.