PDA

View Full Version : What's next?

shakes_26
02-04-2005, 08:56 PM
We've come off the succesful picnic last month here on the East coast. And now I've got the urge to go drag racing after seeing all these mods and stories about MMs, Moroso looks kind of booked up next few weekends, so not good for you West coast guys, even if we did go for the Midnight Madness:D.

So, hows Bradenton look in the next few weeks? DO we want to try another club run, near the end of February? Heck even just a weekender over to your side somewhere cool...I do need some Tervis tumblers....

You West coast guys let us know!:burnout:

SouLRioT
02-04-2005, 09:45 PM
I say the third friday in March, we can hammer out any details at our February Meet.

Tallboy
02-05-2005, 07:32 AM
The third Friday in March, I'll be in Connecticut.:alone:

However, the second weekend in March, Jerry Barnes and Lidio will be in Bradenton for the NMRA race. I will be there for that.:banana:

ghost03
02-05-2005, 09:09 AM
Any time is good for me..Im down for another group ride to the west.

SouLRioT
02-05-2005, 09:56 AM

However, the second weekend in March, Jerry Barnes and Lidio will be in Bradenton for the NMRA race. I will be there for that.:banana:

Well I guess it should be the second weekend in March then if we have VIPs from the great white north coming in.

Chuck, just fill us in on the details.

shakes_26
02-05-2005, 09:29 PM
hell yea! I'm in for that. Now if only Lidio were up for some tuning while he was down here...... :rolleyes: hmmm

Cobra25
02-06-2005, 06:52 AM

However, the second weekend in March, Jerry Barnes and Lidio will be in Bradenton for the NMRA race. I will be there for that.:banana: I for one would like to meet Jerry & Lidio. But as it stands now I'll be out of the country that week end. If my plans for that weekend change , I'll go.

Smokie
02-06-2005, 06:55 AM
I will be going for the Test & Tune on February 19th.

marauderboi
02-06-2005, 02:24 PM
So what day will you be going exactly:confused:

Smokie
02-06-2005, 03:04 PM
So what day will you be going exactly:confused:For me, exactly February 19th. :D I see no activity posted for March 19th on the Bradenton Motorsports calendar.

SouLRioT
02-06-2005, 04:20 PM
I'm down for going over on 2/19. 7 o'clock at Sawgrass Ford again? Ands we'll do it again for March, just post more info on that.

marauderboi
02-07-2005, 07:12 PM
For me, exactly February 19th. :D I see no activity posted for March 19th on the Bradenton Motorsports calendar.

thanks a lot:D