PDA

View Full Version : Engine NO Armoral

FastMerc
02-10-2005, 05:33 PM
I worked in a detail shop,after a while Armoral brand screws up electronics under hood we had problems with customers bringing there cars in wanting owner to pay for repairs.Mechanics told people chemicals in it did the damage.Ive never used it on any of my engines,it used to dry out vinyle products also!:mad2:

Krytin
02-10-2005, 07:28 PM
I am using another product that appears similar to Armor All. I get it from a local supply company. It is called "Interior Cleaner". It "cleans - protects - restores rubber, vinyl, leather ... environmentally safe all in one product to protect vinyl, rubber and other surfaces. This product makes surfaces water proof to withstand multiple washings. Contains anti-stat to resist dirt, dust and break dust. Makes cleanups faster and easier. Brings back luster and shine to dull vinyl and rubber surfaces." All that off the lable.
Been using it for over to years on my cars and the industrial fleet I maintain with no problems to date. It does keep the engine compartment on my MM looking like new!

FastMerc
02-11-2005, 06:12 PM
Who sells this stuff:)

FiveO
02-12-2005, 05:24 AM
Armor All is the devil! :lol:

Never use it.

Lexol Products all the way!

Krytin
02-12-2005, 07:48 AM
Who sells this stuff:)
Check your PM's

DEFYANT
02-12-2005, 11:44 AM
I like Armoral Low-Gloss. Cant find it anywhere. I use it in the interor. It dries and leave the dash clean w/ no grezzy finish or sheen. Under the hood, I just wipe everything down with a clean rag.

Rob1559
02-12-2005, 06:47 PM
I am in the same boat with Armor All Low Gloss. I can't find it either.