PDA

View Full Version : Good Service

shakes_26
02-11-2005, 02:51 PM
I called Alternative Automotive this morning about a tune and xcalibrator. Spoke with one of the folks there (sorry forgot the name, welcome to Alzheimers), he answered my absic questions but said I should really talk to Lidio because he wasn't sure, although Lidio was busy on the dyno currently and could I please call back.

I really appreciated that, no bs/guessing/etc, so I called later and talked to Lidio. I just wanted to ask two or three basic questions, I think we spent 20 minutes on the phone. I have to say I know of Lidio from my days of wrenching on 5.0s, so it was a pleasure to speak with him. Beyond the fact that he is a font of knowledge when it comes to tuning, he is a polite and courteous businessman. I made my mind up to give him my business, as he has earned it.

I'll be receiving some goodies shortly :D, and I'll review those with a critical eye as I always have. But as far as knowledge, courtesy, and service this is a five star outfit, I hope to see them at MV III for some custom tweaking.

-Marc

Smokie
02-11-2005, 03:03 PM
I agree, Lidio is a class act and knows what he is talking about. Let us know the results.

shakes_26
02-11-2005, 03:37 PM
not to steal anything from those Dodge commercials, but... "you 'bout to find out' :burnout:

I agree, Lidio is a class act and knows what he is talking about. Let us know the results.

Cobra25
02-11-2005, 03:48 PM
not to steal anything from those Dodge commercials, but... "you 'bout to find out' :burnout: Dodge commercials? Are you putting a Hemi in?

RoyLPita
02-11-2005, 03:52 PM
He might just want to be "different".

As for Lidio, he is one of the members that I want to meet one day.

jstevens
02-11-2005, 04:06 PM
Marc,
you probably talked with Jason as he is the one who always answers the phone when I call.

You are right, no b.s. and all info.

shakes_26
02-11-2005, 05:15 PM
Now wouldn't that be something a Marauder with a 426......

Dodge commercials? Are you putting a Hemi in?