PDA

View Full Version : Got The Card Yesterday

jgc61sr2002
02-14-2003, 07:24 PM
Picked up my MM on Jan.28 and received the card for the Leather Jacket Yesterday. It was sooner than I expected. The card stated it will take up to three weeks to receive the jacket. My MM is a 300B and I am glad they didn't delete the jacket. John :)

tym2fly
02-14-2003, 07:32 PM
If you have any problems, call the 800 number and talk to Alan Pinter. He helped me with my jacket

jgc61sr2002
02-14-2003, 07:40 PM
tym2fly - Thanks John :)

vaderv
02-14-2003, 10:37 PM
Took about 10 days from the reciept of the card till the "Black Box" arrived.

Bigdogjim
02-14-2003, 10:43 PM
jgc61sr2002: I hope your a normal size.
Big Dog (5XL)

Murader03
02-15-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Bigdogjim
jgc61sr2002: I hope your a normal size.
Big Dog (5XL)

BD, did you get a larger size? IWhen I sent my card back I wrote in I wanted a 3xl and thta's what I was sent! Just curious.

FordNut
02-15-2003, 12:33 PM
I suppose the comment about size is referring to lack of tall sizes being available. XLT or maybe even LT would have worked better with my arms than the XL. But how many other new car buyers get a leather jacket for making their purchase?

CRUZTAKER
02-20-2003, 02:12 PM
_Got The Card Yesterday_

I got my card today.......and it was addressed to my wife!
What's that all about? I bet she called.........

Why I outta_

Mark McQuaide
02-20-2003, 04:46 PM
Mine came in around a week after I sent the card. Sweet jacket, too - lamb skin. I'm saving it for special occaisons, like Marauder meets.

jgc61sr2002
02-20-2003, 05:11 PM
CRUZ - We know who rules in your house. But what the heck most of us are in the same boat. As long as we have the MM. John:)

WolfeBros
02-20-2003, 06:07 PM
I told my wife I bought a new leather jacket and got a free car.
:lol:

cyled
02-21-2003, 09:25 AM
I told my wife I bought a new leather jacket and got a free car.

LOL... That is exactly what I told her and some other people.

It was the Leather Jacket that I really wanted.... :lol:

martyo
02-21-2003, 11:45 AM
Just how fast is that leather jacket? What mods can we do to it? What has Crafty(Slow)poke done to his????

LincMercLover
02-21-2003, 11:56 AM
If I remember right, just Craft Poke Pads in the inner pockets add an additional 35HP! Good for 5 tenths in the 1/4!

Hey Slowpoke... I JUST got an idea!

Now bare with me on this...

Marauder POCKET PROTECTORS! So we can keep a Marauder pen in our pockets without having to worry about it bleeding!

Huh? Huh? I'm a genious! I know... :D

Bigdogjim
02-21-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Murader03
BD, did you get a larger size? IWhen I sent my card back I wrote in I wanted a 3xl and thta's what I was sent! Just curious.

I called when I got the card and asked if a larger size was available. They called me the next day and said no problem they wolud make me a 5 XLT. When the jacket arrived it was a 5 XL. fits but the pockets are up to my chest! Talked to Alan Pinter at the Marauder center and he tried his best but no luck with a tall. Said I could send it back and they would send a smaller size for my wife. We all know that ain't gona happen. My car my jacket. No flame to ANYONE here.
Big Dog

martyo
02-21-2003, 12:09 PM
Pocket protectors???? Sure, LML do what you can to get us beat up by the big kids!! Don't you remember how the kids who wore pocket protectors always got beat up? In fact, just ask RF, he used to get beat up all the time. In fact, rumor has it, he still wears a pocket protector and he still gets beat up. Now, if BigdogJim were wearing one, that would be different!!

Bigdogjim
02-21-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by FordNut
I suppose the comment about size is referring to lack of tall sizes being available. XLT or maybe even LT would have worked better with my arms than the XL. But how many other new car buyers get a leather jacket for making their purchase?

In my case being 6' 6" tall I really needed the XLT. Jacket is ok but could be a little longer. The people I talked to about the jacket were very understanding. When I e-mailed pictures they realy understood.
Again no sour grapes on my part I just wish I could have got the longer jacket.
Big Dog

Bigdogjim
02-21-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by stanleyk
Pocket protectors???? Sure, LML do what you can to get us beat up by the big kids!! Don't you remember how the kids who wore pocket protectors always got beat up? In fact, just ask RF, he used to get beat up all the time. In fact, rumor has it, he still wears a pocket protector and he still gets beat up. Now, if BigdogJim were wearing one, that would be different!!

Some how i don't think you will seeing me with one of those any time soon. :lol: :lol: :rock:
Big Dog