PDA

View Full Version : Marauder Maintenance - help!

Hotwheels
02-12-2005, 11:52 AM
I have a Black 2003 Marauder 300A that I have owned since July 2003. I very much enjoy everything about the car. Acceleration, handling, braking, styling, safety, family friendly......does it all well. I've had 14 cars over the years including a 1973 Mach 1 and a 1998 Mustang GT. I would say that I am a car freak and "fanatical" about the condition of all my cars and especially the Marauder. I always take the car to a local dealer for any kind of work thinking that Ford would know the car best and I can trust them to do a quality job. Doesn't always turn out that way. Even a simple oil change somtimes doesn't turn out right. Therefore, it's time to find another "shop". I need a dealer, shop, mechanic that I can trust to do Quality Maintenance work (oil change, brake job, warrenty work, tranny service,etc) and not hurt the car in the process. I want to get my car back at "least" in the same condition that I bring it in. I live in Kent, Washington. Do any of you who live in the Puget Sound area recommend anyone I can trust with my Marauder?

NAVCHAP
02-12-2005, 04:12 PM
Might be able to help. Will PM with the name of a shop and a point of contact. Works for a very reputable repair shop and turns wrenches on weekends for high powered vintage racers. Owns Crown Vics, Had his own Corvette resto business when he was younger. Expert on smog as well. Couple of towns away from you. -kjs-

teamrope
02-12-2005, 04:35 PM
I have had nothing but good luck with my dealership, Olympia Lincoln Mercury & Mazda.

Also Brute Force has had great service from his dealer.

Let me take a wild gess, you dealer is in Puyallup?

Hotwheels
02-12-2005, 05:36 PM
My dealer is in Kent. Sales side has been great. Service hasn't been as good.

teamrope
02-12-2005, 05:59 PM
About a year ago 1BAD03MM had issues with his dealer's shop. Had the same thing to say about them.

He had a bad cylender head. His shop said they couldn't hear it and refused to fix it. Oly L/M hooked him up with a new head. :)

Ryans PI
02-24-2005, 09:30 PM
I usually take my car to Bill Pierre Ford on Lake City Way. I've been pretty happy there. I'm going to take the Crown Vic in next month for a new intake manifold.