PDA

View Full Version : Possible HAMS March Meet

wchain
02-13-2005, 04:11 PM
We have been invited by Houstonareapowerstrokes.com (HAPS), the local Ford Power Stroke Diesel club to join them in March for a Dyno day! The cost, if you want to dyno, is $50.00 for TWO PULLS. Thats right, 2 pulls for 50 bones!!!

This event is scheduled tenatively for March 19, 2005 and Brad, the club president has invited us to attend. HAPS always has a cookout, and they run completely on donations. So look for the 5 gallon water bucket and put a few bucks in. They provide the food, bring your own drinks, whatever that is that you like to have :D

I'll be posting more info, but I think it'll be fun to see who's pushing what as far as HP figures! North Texas guys are welcome to come down!!!!

Wes
:burnout:

texasvic
02-13-2005, 07:37 PM
I would love to get the Vic on a dyno. Let me check the schedule

DeadVic
02-14-2005, 10:15 AM
OK. Let me uncork this thing. I'm going to thread crap. feel free to move this as needed...

Ideas for a new name?....where the heck is Sam?

wchain
02-14-2005, 10:29 AM
OK. Let me uncork this thing. I'm going to thread crap. feel free to move this as needed...

Ideas for a new name?....where the heck is Sam?
Oh ***** here we go.....
How about Marauders of South Texas (MOST)?
or South Texas Organization of Marauders and Pimps/Panthers (STOMP) ?

texasvic
02-14-2005, 11:09 AM
South Texas Organization of Marauders and Pimps/Panthers
:beer:

DeadVic
02-14-2005, 03:02 PM
MOST

Marauders
Of
Southeast
Texas

I tried a bunch of others...all crap.

HAMMERS houston area MM Enthusiasts and 'R' (can't come up with a good R that fits) can you??? ANd, I could only picture MC Hammer coming to one of our meets...can't touch this, Marauder...

STAMP Southeast Texas Area Marauders and Pathers (someone might go postal).

STOMP same as above but can't come up with a good O. (show me your O face!)

that's all I got for now....work with it if you can....

wchain
02-14-2005, 03:54 PM
Stomp Seems to be a good choice........